How do I start the conversation?

Me and my wife are both 29 from Greece. We’ve been married for 2 years and been together for 4. We have a healthy sexual relationship although after the arrival of our kid we don’t have sex that much. The thing is that I want her to be more of a hotwife. To give you an example of my “dream” :

I would like it if we go for vacations and we stay in an adult only hotel where she would have the freedom to flirt with whoever she likes and she can have sex or just flirt with him for as long as we are there.

Do you have any advice on how to approach this? Should I just keep fantasizing about her with others or I should talk to her?

Thank you in advance

What worked wonders for us was for her to openly think about someone else while she masturbated or when I licked her. I'm not sure all women can do it easily but my girlfriend would close her eyes and take off to another dimension; heavens knows what she did there but it sure made her cream like no other time.

How I approached this

What worked wonders for us was for her to openly think about someone else while she masturbated or when I licked her. I'm not sure all women can do it easily but my girlfriend would close her eyes and take off to another dimension; heavens knows what she did there but it sure made her cream like no other time.
Sounds great but how did you manage to make her do it? If I just tell her to think of another man she’ll freak

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Sounds great but how did you manage to make her do it? If I just tell her to think of another man she’ll freak
It's highly unlikely she only thinks about you when she plays with herself bro. She'll likely say that she sometimes thinks of "someone", some guy without a face. Or a former boyfriend.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c