How do you feel when bigger cock than you goes inside your wife ? Tell the truth

Watching my wife sucking and licking on a nice thick cock drives me crazy. When she lays back and positions herself to be mounted by a superior hung male is an emotional rush I just cant get enough of. Listening to her moans she drives his cock deeper into her than I have ever been. After he has brought her to several orgasms I like to watch his balls begin to tighten knowing he is close to filling her with his seed. Once he has finished his deposit she will sometimes have me lower my pants and jackoff in my hand while they make comments about my thin little cock. Other times I might be asked to clean her up which is something I have learned to enjoy because it shows him that I am in total agreement with him doing something I cant to make her satisfied. She might or might not let me watch so I never know how things will go but she is clear to her lovers that she is there for their pleasure not mine.

Watching my wife sucking and licking on a nice thick cock drives me crazy. When she lays back and positions herself to be mounted by a superior hung male is an emotional rush I just cant get enough of. Listening to her moans she drives his cock deeper into her than I have ever been. After he has brought her to several orgasms I like to watch his balls begin to tighten knowing he is close to filling her with his seed. Once he has finished his deposit she will sometimes have me lower my pants and jackoff in my hand while they make comments about my thin little cock. Other times I might be asked to clean her up which is something I have learned to enjoy because it shows him that I am in total agreement with him doing something I cant to make her satisfied. She might or might not let me watch so I never know how things will go but she is clear to her lovers that she is there for their pleasure not mine.
Yes that emotional rush is addictive ,giving pleasure to a huge cock or three at the same time driving deep into her filling her throat and pussie then afterwards reclaiming her as my wife with sloppy seconds is the ultimate pleasure .

I had my first experience with the wife just a few days ago. She was fantastic. Watching her fuck and suck a dick bigger than me was more fun and exciting than I can express. She's very vocal and loves to be pounded. When the moans turn into animalistic growls I know dudes in the happy spot and should prepare for multiple orgasms and a gallon of squirt juice. I waited 12yrs for that moment. Now she wonders why she never took me up on the hotwife lifestyle yrs ago..lol She loves it.

Now she crossed the line there will be no bringing her back, the more big cock she gets the more she will want. Had she had bigger before???
She has. In a prior encounter before we met. She has crossed over to a new woman for sure. Much more open sexually. I'm all for her fucking a big dick. I know she's coming home with me afterwards. I have her heart. I don't mind her exploring and experiencing new cock. I think it blows her mind that I think that way but she has embraced my fantasies and is now forming her own to share with me. Win win

She has. In a prior encounter before we met. She has crossed over to a new woman for sure. Much more open sexually. I'm all for her fucking a big dick. I know she's coming home with me afterwards. I have her heart. I don't mind her exploring and experiencing new cock. I think it blows her mind that I think that way but she has embraced my fantasies and is now forming her own to share with me. Win win
That's great - another convert. It really is a win win for you both and I'd recommend it to any couple if they have a strong open and honest relationship as a way of keeping their sex life fresh and exciting. As you say, you have her heart so let her have all the cock she wants and she'll love you for it. She gets the variety of different lovers and the pleasure of taking bigger cock and you get the excitement of watching other men fucking the woman you love so it will be a turn on for you both. And I promise you'll want her all the more as you watch her cumming on another guys cock. For us it usually leads to great sex afterwards too. So I hope you have many happy years in the hotwife life to look forward to.
Lynn xx

Your a lucky guy and she is a lucky girl
Hey Cathy, just out of curiosity. Besides a big cock, what’s the largest object you’ve ever had in your pussy?
other women's fist