How do you hide it from family?

I'm an active cuck with my girlfriend and we have a steady bull. I'm also a widow with two daughters. How do other cucks make it work when there's family around? I'd also love to hear from any bulls who've worked around family members when they had a steady thing going.

My wife has broken ALL of the rules you all mention here!
1. Friends: though she is now 50, she hangs out with a few 26-30 yr old sluts. So all the group of girls know. Its their boyfriends and husbands that dont know! Im probably the only willing cuck, the others are innocent cucks so no chance to exchange experiences!

2. Family: My Sister in law is a slut and has had lovers while married. My 5 brother in laws fuck around like drunken sailors and have seen my wife leave in different cars when she is back in her hometown visiting. They all live on same street. A sort of terrace street so everyone knows everyone elses business. They have even see her leave in a car while Im inside talking to them! and then the next generation (now in their 20s-30s) know that Auntie is a hotwife slut. She herself taught them to be sluts before they settled down, got married and had kids. Told them its your only chance in life and your husbands will still be unfaithful! A few have followed her advise and also get around here and there.

Our grown kids have known since they are teens. Mommy leads an intense social life while I stayed at home to baby sit. She even brought the party home many times. Young college guys so you could trust them. (Where have all my DVDs gone!?) So when kids younger and asleep, there was quite a bit of sex going on in the darkened living room. Meaning my wife and her slutty friends of back then. Funny how birds of a feather tend to flock together... As kids grew and got busy with their own girls, they hardly cared. When I was out of town, (a lot) wife would bring home cool guys who would bribe the kids with pizza, beer and sports tickets. they knew Mommy and Daddy love each other so they never saw the other guys as a threat. Some even helped kids with school projects and homeworks! So wife would say to me: "honey I have to pay him back somehow!" Sex at that age was out of the house of course.

3. Work: she has broken her own rule and fucked the occasional client. So be it. She runs her own business so no boss to fire her. She flirts with some of my co-workers and boss. She does it for me! Wears sexy/ slutty dresses when they are in town for a dinner. I work from home. She encourages me to post a sexy pic of her on the Whatsapp status and then checks if anyone of them have seen her. We now have one avid follower. I took it further and posted a few in bikinis and dresses with nipple slips. she has posted them on her own social media so no crime. I selected only one viewer (filter out family) and the avid follower has been checking my status every day! She sexts with two other guys from my previous jobs. One even sends her money occassionally. he treats her like a personal Only fans.

Last edited:
Yes, much better when they know. We hid it for awhile but now no need for pretense.
No one goes around saying: yes we are having sex!. Just low tone and guys come and go like any other friends. No PDAs either around family. Though wife loves to rattle her macho-latino brothers by holding hands with guys when she is down visiting and I have not accompanied her. For a man in Colombia, its only them that are allowed to have other women. the wife MUST stay home and tend to the family. it irks them that their little sister (now 50) does the same but in reverse.

No one goes around saying: yes we are having sex!. Just low tone and guys come and go like any other friends. No PDAs either around family. Though wife loves to rattle her macho-latino brothers by holding hands with guys when she is down visiting and I have not accompanied her. For a man in Colombia, its only them that are allowed to have other women. the wife MUST stay home and tend to the family. it irks them that their little sister (now 50) does the same but in reverse.
Bravo to sis for demonstrating that aspect of her life!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I second that!
Its funny how it shakes their macho world. Plus she dresses all slutty. Just go on chicme.com and look at the sluttiest, see thru outfits. this is what she wears when on a date and staying at her family! They believe that fooling around is reserved exclusively for the men. To add insult to injury, she will be picked up in a large 4x4 or truck. Her brothers run around in used and battered up sedans.... So in short, that rule never even existed for us! Thank God for the barrio.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
What's funny is that I was in a previous dead end marriage and never suspected this went on in real life. Then I met my present wife and it was in front of me all along! There are even a few moms at school which my wife discovered, play around. She never mixed her affairs with them, but it was known. It takes one to recognize one!
I believe that. Us moms have a sixth sense about some things lol

People is largely influenced by ther biases.

So, if they see a discreet, somewhat quiet and ordinary couple like we (wife and husband) tend to be most of the time, then they don't confabulate about the possibility of we doing swinging, sharing or hotwife lifestyle.

We avoid to approach any sexual issues or innuendos within or family and friends. What's the point to satisfy our desires teaming up really close people? Nope.

In fact, even an extravagant and well displayed couple could pass by unnoticed, if manage to avoid those matters within known people. With children that might be harder, agreed.

As we found out, people do find out, family, colleagues and friends. We are now just open and honest and it works for us, if people don’t like it, don’t have anything to do with us as this is us. Sally. Xx

People is largely influenced by ther biases.

So, if they see a discreet, somewhat quiet and ordinary couple like we (wife and husband) tend to be most of the time, then they don't confabulate about the possibility of we doing swinging, sharing or hotwife lifestyle.

We avoid to approach any sexual issues or innuendos within or family and friends. What's the point to satisfy our desires teaming up really close people? Nope.
Agree 100% We have some good fun with our friend. I can't imagine trying to explain how we enjoy getting naked with another guy, taking turns doing her, kissing her, more sex, taking another turn, describing how turned on she gets and we do it together in our bed. If you understand then you understand. Some of our friends might be into it also but we don't want to know and don't want them to find out about us.
We have some very good looking friends we have great fun with but crossing that line with sex could go really bad.
There's plenty of sexy comments and jokes when people are drin.king but we just laugh and that's it.
We keep our fun very private.

Reactions: Catholic_Wife