How do you hide it from family?

I'm an active cuck with my girlfriend and we have a steady bull. I'm also a widow with two daughters. How do other cucks make it work when there's family around? I'd also love to hear from any bulls who've worked around family members when they had a steady thing going.

We do this with one guy. On and off about 4 years. None of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.
We do it at our home in our bed, livingroom has happened but mainly in our bed. We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in our bedroom so neighbors don't suspect.

Reactions: nariah1957
It takes. Lot of trust to be invited to meet family and friends, usually start of as a friend, but after a while it’s obvious that there is more happening, no need to hide it u chose the lifestyle and are happy with it then embrace it,

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
I'm an active cuck with my girlfriend and we have a steady bull. I'm also a widow with two daughters. How do other cucks make it work when there's family around? I'd also love to hear from any bulls who've worked around family members when they had a steady thing going.
My Hotwife and i dont have any snall children .When she plays we leave together she plays and i get another room.of go do something she will.let ne know if i beed to stay lost that night.. As far as family we playbthatbwe are going out for the weekend..We dont do anything if theres a family event

When I found out and accepted it we kept in quite but after a few years he was introduced gradually to family until it sort of became common knowledge... We have family lunches at his place one Sunday a month... They see him at our house... Kids and grandkids love him ..

Well being migrants to Australia we dont have any family here, so that helps. Also a few rules.
Seperate phones for boyfriends/girlfriends/lovers, not the same phone that is used for work and family, so that means no stored numbers, messages, photos etc. Use telegram/whatsapp for messages that are encrypted on the seperate phone. For safety she carries an airtag in her bra lining or handbag.
Also it helps that we have a large house, and if we are expecting someone then they can drive into the garage and not have to get out on the road.
If wife is going out with a boyfriend, she will sit in the back seat so if someone sees her, it is an Uber.