How do you like to eat pussy

I like to eat pussy when it is:

• Total voters

wladar

Male
Feb 26, 2018
I assume all of us here like to eat pussy. But in what state you like your pussy best?
Personally I like the most choices 5 and 6,.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Last option too (although never tried it)
Way back when (pre wife) my GF and I used to play and we got to know a fairly experienced couple who would invite us over for parties and the husband loved to eat cream pies and do general clean up. At the time, I had zero interest in eating cum. But now I would certainly be open to trying it.

It’s not on the list, but, I like to be flat on my back with my wife straddling my face. She gets to grind away until she cums on my tongue. Then. She lets her weight down on top of my chest. It’s a great position for playing with her 38D’s.

When I fuck my wife and she gets really juicy and I can feel her pussy is soaking wet there is nothing more I would love to do than bury my face down there and lap up all her wetness. Shame she is not so keen on it :-(

When I fuck my wife and she gets really juicy and I can feel her pussy is soaking wet there is nothing more I would love to do than bury my face down there and lap up all her wetness. Shame she is not so keen on it :-(
Same. I think I enjoy eating pussy much more then she does.

I have to have the pussy nice and clean and prefer clean shaven too. But, also enjoy eating a pussy intermittently as I fuck it. I would love to give a good creampie in a pussy or ass and watch another woman eat my cum from that pussy/ass.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2