How do you like your wife to be treated?

A bull will treat my wife with respect. She is not his whore or bitch. In our bedroom no bull is in charge. The bull plays a role that my wife assigns him to play.
The words "treating her with Respect" can be interpreted --My wife Enjoyed men who would walk in & sit & talk with her a few min. at the kitchen table then stand up in front of her & just undo their pants (or Tell her to undo them) & shove it in her face, whereas--a lot of women would call that Disrespect-- everyone has a slightly different meaning for the word Respect- She didn't consider that behavior disrespecyful

Attachments

• FUN 064.jpg
    FUN 064.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 35
The words "treating her with Respect" can be interpreted --My wife Enjoyed men who would walk in & sit & talk with her a few min. at the kitchen table then stand up in front of her & just undo their pants (or Tell her to undo them) & shove it in her face, whereas--a lot of women would call that Disrespect-- everyone has a slightly different meaning for the word Respect- She didn't consider that behavior disrespecyful
I understand what you are getting at and agree completely. My opinion is my wife is not the property of the bull. I will not allow him to treat her that way. Women will by nature assume a submissive role, especially with a man she views to be masculine. If she feels she wants to be man handled then the bull needs to respect her and her needs.

Reactions: werekinky2
My question to all cucks: do you enjoy watching your wife getting fucked roughly and treated as a whore or treated like a queen, being loved and pleased?
Well treat her like a slut and whore because that is hwo I want her to be. Working on that because I want her to be my obedient slut that ucks who I tell her too

I understand what you are getting at and agree completely. My opinion is my wife is not the property of the bull. I will not allow him to treat her that way. Women will by nature assume a submissive role, especially with a man she views to be masculine. If she feels she wants to be man handled then the bull needs to respect her and her needs.
Vir-- I believe you understand better than Most folks--When & How a hotwife wants things is what She expects & if you provide them--You are showing Her RESPECT-

Attachments

• FUN 033.jpg
    FUN 033.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 35
I'd definitely want her being treated like a Queen and adored by her lovers for that is what she deserves. However, I also want her to have whatever she desires and I think that might mean being subservient to her lover once in a while. Whatever she chooses at the time is going to be amazing to watch!

Not a cuck .but would say treat her like a queen
I love that she get pleasure from elsewhare i like it if hes ridden her hard of soft. I somtimes give her the lube for her date if hes into anal. Very erotic knowing hes using my lube. I see her bum after and you can tell how she did

Attachments

• 717_1000.jpg
    717_1000.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 17
My question to all cucks: do you enjoy watching your wife getting fucked roughly and treated as a whore or treated like a queen, being loved and pleased?
Fuck yes its amazing really interesting to see what people want shes a submissive so its pretty likly shes bent over like a good girl at some point

It all depends on context. My wife Lynn is a smart, well educated mature woman who before she retired was a high flying professional woman. In everyday life she's comes across as a totally lady and would expect to be treated that way. But when she's on the hunt she can be very flirty and very slutty whether she's with me or on her own.
And when it comes to sex she can vary from wanting an evening of passionate love making with the guy putting her pleasure first but way more often she wants a guy to use her roughly and for the right guy she can be a very submissive little cumslut fucktoy - and that gets her off the most! So it is all about context, her mood and the man or men she's playing with at the time.

Reactions: compassionatedom