How do you like your wife to be treated?

Robert, Ill tell you why. Some of the guys in here are really over board about this bull shit! I was a bull for couples for over two decades, and I bet Ive got more pussy and ass by being polite, friendly and compassionate to both the wife's AND husbands needs and wants!

If a hubby is wanting to be humiliated, great, then turn on the testosterone. But Ill bet I've fucked more women in front of their significant other over the last 20 yrs than most of the 'bull wannabes' on this site.

My ex was a swinger and let me have free reign, we had house parties in Tucson for 7 yrs and I used to go at least every weekend to parties in Phoenix and Fort Wayne. The point Im trying to make is: 1- make friends with the hubby, 2- make friends with and flirt with the wife, 3-dont be rude arrogant or self-centered and 4- get more pussy than you can handle.

Last edited:
I could not agree more. I did swinging, swapping and sex parties with my first wife. I was a bull for a couple years before hooking up with Elaine and marrying her. No matter the situation treating the lady with respect always worked for me. I told Elaine when we started in the lifestyle that she could say no at any time and man or sex act she felt uncomfortable and we did send a few down the road when they started with the macho BS.

And you are correct, which is why I joined this site as opposed to the 'cuck only' sites hahah

This site is called 'wifewantstoplay.com'. As a STAG (look it up in google) we BOTH like her to play, in fact, I am the one who sets it up, not her. And WE set the rules together. Are there times we don't agree, absolutely, and she is free to break them any time she likes. Of course, that ring on her finger is not glued there.

Reactions: werekinky2
And you are correct, which is why I joined this site as opposed to the 'cuck only' sites hahah

This site is called 'wifewantstoplay.com'. As a STAG (look it up in google) we BOTH like her to play, in fact, I am the one who sets it up, not her. And WE set the rules together. Are there times we don't agree, absolutely, and she is free to break them any time she likes. Of course, that ring on her finger is not glued there.
I make all the decisions because he isnt aware so in that sense I am not in a cuck relationship bu I am a wife who plays

I make all the decisions because he isnt aware so in that sense I am not in a cuck relationship bu I am a wife who plays
No, he is not a cuck, but you are 'a cheater' which is a big difference. I ALLOW my wife to do as she wants, so she has 'no need' to cheat. We both get to enjoy her libido. And she does not cheat, because she is in love with me, as I am with her.

No, he is not a cuck, but you are 'a cheater' which is a big difference. I ALLOW my wife to do as she wants, so she has 'no need' to cheat. We both get to enjoy her libido. And she does not cheat, because she is in love with me, as I am with her.
Yes I am a cheater and not always proud of it but I also know my husband and know he would not accept my shall we say side fun. BUt I also know myself and know that if I dont do it I will not be a happy fulfilled woman and so I walk a line. In no way does this mean I do not love my husband. Which is what I feel you are implying

Sorry to offend you. I have cheated on women before also, and was not and am not proud of it. I thought I loved these ladies, but in the end, I loved myself far more. With my gf May, I love her more than life itself.

I have not strayed from her, not once, and in fact, I really am not attracted to other ladies at all. Do I find other women attractive, absolutely, but am I attracted to them, no. I really enjoy seeing her have fun, and yes, I get that jealous feeling when she is with another, but again, I condone and sometimes even beg her to do it.

Good luck with your relationship, I guess whatever works for you.

From my perspective, I am happy when my wife is happy. Wether it’s a one on one passionate love making, or if she being ravaged by by multiple men in multiple holes.
As a cuck I believe I have to be flexible to her needs. My wife has gone on trips with bulls without me. They treat her like a lady when they do. Then she gets back and gets dp by 2 guys. I take it as I get it and enjoy it.

Well, sex is sex, the attitude outside sex is something different. My girlfriend likes to be used, fucked hard and deliver pleasure, total slut but during sex. The rest is always with respect and good attitude, even when she is being showed off and slapped on the ass in public.
I found that aspect with sub wives fascinating. I'd use them in any way that I felt at the moment, but we'd chat about every day things over coffee, or at the farmers market

My wife likes to be treated like a queen so I ask that of her fbs but my ex wife and ex gf were total opposite. I have experienced both sides of this subject and although the rough side is very arousing I also like the softer side too. My ex gf loved rough sex almost too the point of torture but my ex wife enjoyed giving rough set, bordering on the s&m

It all depends on how she wants to be treated. If she only wants to be romanced then that’s what you have to do. But we all know that some women enjoys romance while other love to be treated as a whore.
A bull (or bulls) has to get the feel for what they want as a couple and more importantly what she wants as a woman.
I enjoy watching my wife and her bull make love. Love hearing her tell him romantic things that use to be reserved for me. That’s a big turn on. But I also enjoy seeing cum all over her face, dp her, you know, treat her like a whore. Both are a big turn on for me.

Reactions: SharingIsCaring