How do you present your wife to an alpha man?

this all started in a time before ladies had more ink on them than the front page of the daily news paper.

my wife and I were swingers. So we came up with a method of adverting the fact. She did not want to come across as a stripper so no shaving her bare.
since we were both in this together we decided on a heart shape for her pubic area as and advertising area. I wanted to high light the fact so I suggested dying the area pink when I saw pink wash in hair dye one year at halloween. Told the clerk at the store we would be dying on of out two dogs pink so I could tell them apart.

we liked to go to nude beaches that did not cater to families so no kids around. We took with us hats, beach towels, balls and gloves and frizzbies. many guys notices as did more than a few ladies after seeing the about of attention. About half would stop by for a game of catch. Those she liked as opposed to those that liked her she would have apply sun tan lotion. I made note of these and would slip an introduction card to. If they phoned I set out the ground rules.

1 we set the schedule. As we had family to consider.
2 testing was a must and with in a week of the scheduled date.
3 I would be in attendance.

my wife liked her special friend fit and if possible with low hanging balls.

when the guy showed up I would greet them at the door. Check the test results. Have them strip down and give them a quick short arms check and give them a pair of fish net briefs to wear. This insure we kept the cops out of the picture As they could not get naked while in the line of duty back then.
once they were seated with a glass of wine or beer my wife would show up in a see through long nightie.
they would talk while I got out the treats sweets, meats and a pitcher of ice cold water.
when they were ready to continue she would have him stand up so I could remove his shorts. He would then side down in the introduction chair As we called it. It was a love chair that had two seats one in front of the other. One above the other. With him seated in the rear seat with his legs in the sturrups wide open my wife would lift his feet to her shoulders. I would life the front of her nightie. She would then move forward. Now it was my job to stroke the head of his cock back and forth between her pussy lips getting it nice and wet. When he was ready I would guide him in as she slowly to more and more of him. Once he was all the way in she would take over slowly building up speed while I watched his balls. When he was getting ready to come she would stand up straight so his cock slipped out. I would then swallow his load. Usually the first of many on his part. They would then head up to the guest bed room to play while I put the introduction furnature away until next time.

The appearance of the hot wife should also be hot That's why I present my wife as a model in front of Alpha Men. I show my wife's figure in front of New Alpha. I take off my wife's clothes and tell Alpha that the invitation is ready. I have a lot of fun in all this.

I enjoy this same presentation style when giving my hotwife to an Alpha man.

While we have done this many times, one recent time stands out here. My wife began chatting with a guy on a swinger site and they did a few ... sessions together. He lives about 300 miles away from us, so as they chatted my wife made a meeting plan with him.

The man said he is very dominant and controlling. He has a big cock and wants to satisfy a wife like her husband cannot. In chat he told us, he loves to have a man offer his wife to him and to humiliate the husband as he takes his wife in front of him. This only served to arouse my wife all that much more.

On the night we met, we met up with is the guy at a bar. We returned to our hotel and my wife looked absolutely radiating in her black mid-thigh length skirt, low-cut top, black knee-length boots, and wide fishnet stockings. My wife and this guy flirted and kissed passionately and then he told her he wanted to fuck her like she deserves to be fucked. My wife had already told me what she wanted me to do, so I excused my interruption and begged the guy to please fuck my wife for me.

I slowly began to undress my wife in front of this man, he watched as my wife's body was slowly revealed to him. When I had her fully naked in his view, I spread her legs and told him she needs a real man's cock deep inside her pussy. The guy just smiled and asked my wife how big a cock she get's at home. I watched my sexy, naked wife make a small size using her thumb and forefinger. I backed away and watched as this man moved in and consumed my wife

The appearance of the hot wife should also be hot That's why I present my wife as a model in front of Alpha Men. I show my wife's figure in front of New Alpha. I take off my wife's clothes and tell Alpha that the invitation is ready. I have a lot of fun in all this.
I do the same. I put her on display in front alpha males. Dressing provocative when we go out to elicit and provoke dirty thoughts. I like watching other men to leer and stare at her