how do you show off your best feature?

May 25, 2016
I know this is off topic from the usual stuff here but I'm sitting at my desk and over hear a convo between two D bags at work. Frat boy types that never grew up (you know who I'm talking about). Anyway, one told the other he gets girls by "accidentally" texting a picture of his dick to the girl. He apologizes, then the competive/jealous side takes over and one thing leads to another.

it got me wondering if guys actually do this type of thing to show off their penis? I've never had this type of thing happen which probably doesn't say a whole lot about me.

I'll ask the general question. Guys and girls, how do you show off?

Reactions: Don Brown
Well honestly to me it's more a question of how u carry yourself. Self confidence is sexy....there is a fine line between confidence and cockiness tho! If you feel good about u and who u r and secure in urself u will find other people see the same about u.

I know this is off topic from the usual stuff here but I'm sitting at my desk and over hear a convo between two D bags at work. Frat boy types that never grew up (you know who I'm talking about). Anyway, one told the other he gets girls by "accidentally" texting a picture of his dick to the girl. He apologizes, then the competive/jealous side takes over and one thing leads to another.

it got me wondering if guys actually do this type of thing to show off their penis? I've never had this type of thing happen which probably doesn't say a whole lot about me.

5-1-1417483880418.jpg

So you have never had any guy post a pic of his cock to you what are all the guys stupid or gunshy chickens hits. Let me be the first to show you

Well sweetie let me show you what you haven't had done ton you yet , why you haven't yet is beyond me you look like a sexy secretary with your glasses. I am going to be the guy that does it to you first . Please let me know if you like it or not. Either way I would like to hear what you think.

Attachments

• tmp-709981026249019394-YO5R8V.jpg
    tmp-709981026249019394-YO5R8V.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2017-01-05_08-48-39.jpg
    2017-01-05_08-48-39.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8
  • ATT_1456679443102_acc=3;doc=8526.jpg
    ATT_1456679443102_acc=3;doc=8526.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: uk24fun
I didn't know people actually do this until my wife told a couple of stranger on Facebook sent her pics of their dick.
Really out of the blue, strangers contact them and flirt. Some of them eventually send dick pics. Funny thing is my wife has nothing that hints she is into that, you can tell she is married with children. When it happens it turn me on so much that some random guys tries to score with my wife!