How does one attract a cuckoldress?

I hope I'm lucky then lol
It's very easy - find a slut, marry her and tell her you don't mind if she carries on fucking other guys. That's what hubby did and it's worked for us xx
So it's all about finding a woman who is a horny slut. Thanks that makes sense!
It's very easy - find a slut, marry her and tell her you don't mind if she carries on fucking other guys. That's what hubby did and it's worked for us xx
What's the biggest age gap you've had?

Reactions: Elja1
I hope I'm lucky then lol

So it's all about finding a woman who is a horny slut. Thanks that makes sense!

What's the biggest age gap you've had?
Well there are a lot of guys on here who want their wives to be more slutty but with limited success so it would seem easier to find a partner who was slutty in the first place lol.
In terms of age difference, do you mean the biggest age gap ever or while I've been married to my hubby?
Biggest age gap ever was nearly 50 years when I was in my 20s and fucked a guy in his 70s (I really liked older guys when I was younger).
Biggest age gap since I've been with my hubby was when I was 57 and was fucked by a 19yo xx

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Definitely makes total sense to try to find a real slut. I'm totally attracted by slutty women.
That's a big age gap both ways. That kind of age gap is a real turn on. Have you ever fucked one of your friends hubby?