How far would you let her go.

Ukfuncouple

Couple
Jun 19, 2022
After some peoples opinion, hopefully people who have been in the situation.

I've always been very happy for Carly to fuck who and play with who every she wants to but yesterday she tells me she wants to fuck my brother, I'm not sure if that's complicating things to much or if I should let her do it?

I've always been very happy for Carly to fuck who and play with who every she wants to but yesterday she tells me she wants to fuck my brother, I'm not sure if that's complicating things to much or if I should let her do it?
Do you trust both Carly and your brother?

I've certainly loved chatting with Carly when she's been on here

i Agree if you trust them Both then Let her do IT
I have been sleeping with my Wifes sister for a while now and in the group we all Love it
And I think maybe one thing to add - There's no right or wrong answer. If you're not comfortable with it, don't try to convince yourself that you should be. It's for everyone's enjoyment, even if my chat's with Carly might indicate otherwise!

And I think maybe one thing to add - There's no right or wrong answer. If you're not comfortable with it, don't try to convince yourself that you should be. It's for everyone's enjoyment, even if my chat's with Carly might indicate otherwise!
I trust her with others and don't mind her being with other people but suppose its always been that we can cut ties if things get complicated it's harder to do that with family. Also not sure how I'm gonna feel at family gatherings knowing he's been inside my wife??

I trust her with others and don't mind her being with other people but suppose its always been that we can cut ties if things get complicated it's harder to do that with family. Also not sure how I'm gonna feel at family gatherings knowing he's been inside my wife??
It sounds like you've got some big reservations and aren't entirely comfortable with it, so feel free to say no.

There's plenty of fun to be had without going there. If you have any other ideas of things you'd like her to do or for experiences for the both of you, throw them out as an alternative!

Bobs brother is most definitely a character in a good way and almost from the day we met he would jokingly say he wanted a naked picture of me. It didn't happen until about three years ago. Bob took a picture of me and said he wants to send it to his brother. I told him to go ahead. A couple weeks later the four of us were playing cards and the picture was brought up. I asked my sister in law if she'd mind if I showed him in person. She said go for it. We ended up giving her and Bob quite a show on the couch. Before we finished Bob took his sister in law to the bedroom and we were hearing her moans. It has become a regular thing.

So......obviously I say yes, definitely do it if you'd like to. I wouldn't if there were blood ties but inlaws? Why not.

Bobs brother is most definitely a character in a good way and almost from the day we met he would jokingly say he wanted a naked picture of me. It didn't happen until about three years ago. Bob took a picture of me and said he wants to send it to his brother. I told him to go ahead. A couple weeks later the four of us were playing cards and the picture was brought up. I asked my sister in law if she'd mind if I showed him in person. She said go for it. We ended up giving her and Bob quite a show on the couch. Before we finished Bob took his sister in law to the bedroom and we were hearing her moans. It has become a regular thing.

So......obviously I say yes, definitely do it if you'd like to. I wouldn't if there were blood ties but inlaws? Why not.
Yes agree blood ties are a no and I won't be e
Involved or watch, happy to hear about it. Thanks should like you all had fun.

It sounds like you've got some big reservations and aren't entirely comfortable with it, so feel free to say no.

There's plenty of fun to be had without going there. If you have any other ideas of things you'd like her to do or for experiences for the both of you, throw them out as an alternative!
Cheers mate, as I said I normally don't mind what she does just a little unsure about this one!

He may not even want to do anything, she sent him a naughty pic yesterday and straight away apologised for it but no response.

Personally I'd keep family out of it. There is risk involved in this lifestyle but bringing family into it takes that risk to a new level that for me would not be worth it. Plus the idea of one of my relatives fucking my wife is yucky to me.

Just my opinion others may differ

Personally I'd keep family out of it. There is risk involved in this lifestyle but bringing family into it takes that risk to a new level that for me would not be worth it. Plus the idea of one of my relatives fucking my wife is yucky to me.

Just my opinion others may differ
I think for me personally I like the idea of having that inside knowledge at a family event knowing that he knows how my wife tastes and she has had his cum in her but is realty the same as the the fantasy!!

I think for me personally I like the idea of having that inside knowledge at a family event knowing that he knows how my wife tastes and she has had his cum in her but is realty the same as the the fantasy!!
Exactly. It's a potential situation that brings it so close to home that you'd never be able to separate family from the lifestyle again.

It's hot, but your reservations make a lot of sense