How far would you let her go.

So just a quick update. Carly got home around 2040 last night with a huge grin on her face. The way she worded it was 'your brother was very respectful' he gave her a could of times to reconsider which she ignored and she stripped down to her underwear pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her, she put her hand down his trousers and started to message him. He then stopped to get a condom from his bed room at which point Carly slipped out of her underwear and went to meet him in the bedroom and they started to fuck.

At this point she took my hand and placed it up her dress to a still wet pussy and whispered he didn't get chance to put the condom on.

So just a quick update. Carly got home around 2040 last night with a huge grin on her face. The way she worded it was 'your brother was very respectful' he gave her a could of times to reconsider which she ignored and she stripped down to her underwear pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her, she put her hand down his trousers and started to message him. He then stopped to get a condom from his bed room at which point Carly slipped out of her underwear and went to meet him in the bedroom and they started to fuck.

At this point she took my hand and placed it up her dress to a still wet pussy and whispered he didn't get chance to put the condom on.
Hot :)

Reactions: Ukfuncouple
I trust her with others and don't mind her being with other people but suppose its always been that we can cut ties if things get complicated it's harder to do that with family. Also not sure how I'm gonna feel at family gatherings knowing he's been inside my wife??
"we can cut ties if things get complicated it's harder to do that with family."...Those are the key words. It's why we always preferred to play with people who weren't close friends of long standing. Sexual relationships frequently fade away but families don't.

"we can cut ties if things get complicated it's harder to do that with family."...Those are the key words. It's why we always preferred to play with people who weren't close friends of long standing. Sexual relationships frequently fade away but families don't.
Damn, I should have read on. So it's on now :) That woman is so fecking sexy.

I think by the time she finished telling me the story and riding me, I was ready to sign her up again to do it straight away 😆
So very hot. The dress was just perfect, giving an amazing view, and pretty easy access. I do love a summer dress!

Well if your brother is busy and she needs someone else to give her a nice thick load for you to reclaim her, let me know - She seemed interested!

So very hot. The dress was just perfect, giving an amazing view, and pretty easy access. I do love a summer dress!

Well if your brother is busy and she needs someone else to give her a nice thick load for you to reclaim her, let me know - She seemed interested!
I'm sure she can find room even if he isn't busy 😏