How far would you let her go.

After some peoples opinion, hopefully people who have been in the situation.

I've always been very happy for Carly to fuck who and play with who every she wants to but yesterday she tells me she wants to fuck my brother, I'm not sure if that's complicating things to much or if I should let her do it?
suggest to let her fuck him with a caveat you 'dont know' it - they played behind you

Reactions: Ukfuncouple
2nd update:

Carly went over to his again yesterday whilst I was at work.

This time they didn't even make it to the room. They ended up fucking against the front door after he explained how it was dangerous to be doing things via phone incase I saw and convinced her to pose for some nude pics so he can look back which she compiled with.

We were having sex as she told me about her latest adventure and as she started to go fast called me by someone else name.... I was like who the fuck is that guy 😆 the life of having a hotwife!!

I trust her with others and don't mind her being with other people but suppose its always been that we can cut ties if things get complicated it's harder to do that with family. Also not sure how I'm gonna feel at family gatherings knowing he's been inside my wife??
I'd be hard as a rock meeting family knowing she has been with one or more of them