How I became a slutty wife

prettylady

Female
Apr 2, 2016
northern ca
my name is Lynn and i met my man 6 years ago he is 20 years older than me we met at my job and he ask me out so we went out and we had a great time we had dinner and we laugh so much i really enjoy being with him we got a room and he fuck me all night i let him fuck me with out a condom and he filled my pussy with so much cum that i was wet all night in the morning he had a hard cock again so he mounted me again and fuck me hard my pussy was sore but he didnt care he pounded my pussy and filled me up with more cum than he made me lick his cock and i swallow some of his cum that was on the head of his dick we left the hotel and he ask me to move in with him and i did one day he said he wanted more exciting sex i told about the swingers i had never been to one so we went and there were lots of guys there and couples he ask me if i wanted to fuck any one i said no but he saw this big black guy laying on the bed playing with his big black cock and it was huge i look at him and smiled come in hon i have something for you so my man said i want you to fuck this guy for me i said ok i had never fuck a black guy before his cock was 10 in plus long and very black and he fuck me so hard i moan and scream everyone watch me getting fuck i screamed and moan with his big cock deep in my cunt pounding my pussy hard he final cummed and i could feel him filling his condom up my man ask me did i enjoy that and i said yes so there was other guys waiting in line to fuck me and one guy came up and showed me his cock i grab it and started sucking it the other guy got on top of me and he started fucking me i look at my man and he knew i love getting fuck by these guys and he called me his slutty wife and i said yes i am honey ever since than he watches me fuck guys and i love being a fucking slutty whore wife [photo=large]5696[/photo][photo=large]5696[/photo][photo=large]5696[/photo][photo=large]5696[/photo]

Last edited:
my name is Lynn and i met my man 6 years ago he is 20 years older than me we met at my job and he ask me out so we went out and we had a great time we had dinner and we laugh so much i really enjoy being with him we got a room and he fuck me all night i let him fuck me with out a condom and he filled my pussy with so much cum that i was wet all night in the morning he had a hard cock again so he mounted me again and fuck me hard my pussy was sore but he didnt care he pounded my pussy and filled me up with more cum than he made me lick his cock and i swallow some of his cum that was on the head of his dick we left the hotel and he ask me to move in with him and i did one day he said he wanted more exciting sex i told about the swingers i had never been to one so we went and there were lots of guys there and couples he ask me if i wanted to fuck any one i said no but he saw this big black guy laying on the bed playing with his big black cock and it was huge i look at him and smiled come in hon i have something for you so my man said i want you to fuck this guy for me i said ok i had never fuck a black guy before his cock was 10 in plus long and very black and he fuck me so hard i moan and scream everyone watch me getting fuck i screamed and moan with his big cock deep in my cunt pounding my pussy hard he final cummed and i could feel him filling his condom up my man ask me did i enjoy that and i said yes so there was other guys waiting in line to fuck me and one guy came up and showed me his cock i grab it and started sucking it the other guy got on top of me and he started fucking me i look at my man and he knew i love getting fuck by these guys and he called me his slutty wife and i said yes i am honey ever since than he watches me fuck guys and i love being a fucking slutty whore wife [photo=large]5696[/photo][photo=large]5696[/photo][photo=large]5696[/photo][photo=large]5696[/photo]
wow you are so hot ! Amazingly sexy mmmm

Hi babe, your not a slutty wife in my view, your a women that knows what she wants and gets it when she wants it, I would love to show your bi side sometime soon if you want . xxx