How I got started loving both men/women...

Feb 15, 2021
Lawrence Kansas USA
You all might think this odd, but it has worked for me/my family all my life. First when I 12 I learned that men were hot because I thought it was so cool that I could talk my brother into sucking my cock. That started at age 12 and I am 59 and it still goes on except we are grown men now so the sex between us has become hard core.

As far as the "wife" part of it goes, I guess when I was about 40 my brother, his wife, and myself all got totally fucked up/drunk and their house. Well, the bottom line is that his wife told me to fuck her little cunt hard. In turn, that made my brother super turned on. And, to this day, I still ball his wife to the walls when I can.

Furthermore, I live close to a large Army base and those Army men are more than horny all the time. I am 59 and still have a nonstop sex drive and it's hot because when those hot military men come over to suck on my cock and get their faces fucked, I find that the action can go on for hours sometimes. Ironically, with some of them being married, I get a bonus because some of them bring their wives over to my place and literally stuff my horse cock in their cunts. But let me tell you, once those bitches get to rocking and rolling on my cock they don't want to stop.

So that's basically how I learned to love the bi scene, group scene, I find the cuckold scene very attractive because I can teach the men how to really fuck their wives, plus I get the bonus of breaking back in their cunts.

And men, do not limit yourself just to hot women and hot men. I have had some really, really incredible sex with curvy, overweight men/women. In fact chubby folks are more down to earth and always seem much more sincere. Some people are just to into themselves/looks which ruins the chemistry for me big time.

So that's that........

Let me end this by saying that I host year round, singles/couples, in Kansas. If you get here then it's my policy that I pay for all your expenses while you're here. You have to give and take - it's all about karma and chemistry...

I also want to ask you all what your fetishes are, why you like them, how they make you feel. I have learned that when I throw in my fetishes here and there, that can really get a tight cunt to creaming really good or a man to pop his lost.

Text/email me if interested,

Erik
785 691 6566
bidommilitarytop@gmail.com

Yes, I have a huge smoking and toy fetish....

Link to more about me:

Link to some of my hot times:

Attachments

• 9E611583-A0E9-4290-B818-6399816D5CDF.jpeg
    9E611583-A0E9-4290-B818-6399816D5CDF.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 47
  • A9E0337E-27BE-4CE0-B877-F412D9A19D02.gif
    A9E0337E-27BE-4CE0-B877-F412D9A19D02.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 45