How I Lost My Virginity and Fell in Love

Cathy

Female
I had a sleepover at a gf's house, it was hot that night so we decided we should sleep in just our underwear so we undressed and laid on her big double bed. We chatted and shared our fantasies about the boys at school, she told me she had never kissed a guy and said she was scared to because she didn't know how to kiss properly. She asked if I could teach her how.

I never admitted to her that I was just as nervous about that first kiss as she was. I thought it would be fun to kiss her anyway and maybe we could teach each other, I was feeling really horny from looking at her beautiful near nude body, I had often fantasized about making love to her but was never game to tell her. We both got to our knees facing each other for that first kiss.

No one had to teach anyone it simply came naturally to us both, by the end of the second kiss our bodies were pressed firmly together and grinding against each other. I put my arms around her resting my hands on her ass sexy bare ass, she responded by sliding her hand down between our sexually charged young bodies. Her seeking fingers found their way to the already wet gusset of thin cotton material that was riding up into my wet young pussy slit. That first touch was like a bolt of lightning hit us both, our kisses became more passionate, more demanding, she rubbed my sensitive clit through my thin panties. My leg spread to give her unrestricted access to whatever she wanted to touch, my fingers dug into her cute ass.

From that moment on we both knew this wasn't going to be a kiss and tell moment, this was the start of a lifelong love of lesbian sex. We kissed, cuddled, fingered, licked and sucked each other all night long, we simply couldn’t get enough of each other.

This happened twenty years ago, she is married now, but we have never goon more than a few weeks without making love to each other. I was her bridesmaid and on her wedding day while waiting for the wedding cars to arrive she asked if I would do her one last favour before the wedding, of course, I asked what do you want babe, I want you to eat me now while I'm wearing my wedding dress, take my panties off me and eat me please babe she said, I dropped to my knees pulled her white lace g-string panties down her long slender legs and off. She spread her legs and I licked, sucked and fingered her to the most intense orgasm I have ever seen her have. Just as her orgasm subsided the wedding cars pulled into the driveway and whisked us off to her wedding. Right throughout the wedding ceremony without realising it I held clasped in my left hand her G-string panties that I had only moments before takin off her perfect hairless body.

hf.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful friendship. I have always wondered what, if anything, went on during those teen girls sleepovers. During my high school years, the 60s, it seemed like most girls only had one GF that they hung out with more than the other girls. Yes, they all had a circle of friends, but only one special GF. In later years when i wasn't so naive, looking back, i often wondered about those sleepovers.

I also remember they were always borrowing each others clothes. Blouses, sweaters, shorts, skirts & who knows what else. They were always doing each others hair & make up.

If there was a dance or party that night, they would start in early afternoon getting ready.

It does make one wonder.
Pete

Last edited: