How I went on dates with cucks gf and got her to fall in love with me

I really enjoy paying with serious cuckold couples. My(I was 23) first cuckold couple, her boyfriend watched her and I fall in love having bareback sex. We started talking about cuckolding since I knew more about it then them. I told them that my goal as a bull is to spread my genes. I told them that I wanna get emotionally close to them. his gf and I started making out more and acting more like horny high schoolers. her boyfriend was reluctant but he let her and me go on a few dates together.

He knew what I wanted and I used that opportunity to get close to his gf(She was 19 and he was 20). He knew what was going on and every date I went with her I got her to emotionally open up and fantasize with me more. We went to the movies and we watched a pixar movie but we were in the back and were making out for a long time, then we were pretty steamy and hot, so we took a break and we talked about how hot each others bodies were. I talked about when we first fucked that how she felt when I came inside her pussy. she was shy, we kissed a bit, I looked into her eyes and I old her what if I got her pregnant. She was horny but pretended to be shocked. I had to tease her a few more times, until she gave in and had a devilish grin. she still said no and told me that she has a boyfriend.

I walked her home after our date, she hung out with her boyfriend earlier that day and told him what we did. she told him about how we are making out like love struck high schoolers. the next day she asks me to meet at a friends house who had the place to herself so no older adults. Her boyfriend was there and he was a bit flustered. he was sitting on the couch and she approached me and we shared a sloppy kiss. I could see that her bf got turned on, we wanted to talk and tease, so we got comfortable, we sat on the couch and she took off everything but her underwear. We had a serious conversation about after we fucked and ever since I started Cumming inside her pussy she has started having feelings for me. they had this conversation the night prior and we were just having it with all three of us. the whole time she sat on my lap just to show where her allegance lied, and what she desires, she just needed her boyfriends approval for her to get emotionally close to me. and she was also open to her and me falling in love, and that I would walk away from the relationship if something crazy happened and that their relationship was the primary relationship.

When we got to the breeding question and she had a log back and forth with her about bodily autonomy and that whatever happened they are still gonna be together. he was reluctant and yet turned on. She says to all of us, that shes ok if this happens, and whatever happens that her boyfriend and her would stay together. He was telling me how initially he was scared and angered, but they thought that it would be nice if they kept a part of me since we are going the serious route, and he told me that if his gf is gonna be my lover that he was gonna be my lover too. I was gonna be daddy to both of them.

We had talked about this before and this was all new to all of us. So this was the first time his gf felt this way for another guy, he saw me as the Hot alpha guy what loved doing this and fucking his girlfriend. he loved the cuckolding but its crazy when you first experience it.

I started to take off my pants and underwear. I wanted him to suck my cock cause its been a while, I think he felt left out of the play for a while he was getting anxious. he only sucked my cock twice before, when I first met him and a second time once after I came inside his girlfriend at a hotel, to taste her on my cock.

I sat on the couch and was making out and tasting the orifices of his girlfriend as he sucked my cock with his knees on a pillow on the floor. we both mocked him and ignored him and we talked about how cute an Indian and Dominican baby would look like, we had this conversation for over 30 minutes as he sucked my cock. for those minutes we just melted into each other while her boyfriend was watching and listening to us bond and kiss.

This was what happened in one week and we spent the next 5 months getting even closer, way closer as a throuple if you call it!! I would say that I ended up owning them. donk kill me, It happened 7 years ago and i am paraphrasing some of the things.