How is your reaction when bull cum inside you?

When my lovers cum in/on me there is quite a bit of satisfaction on my part. I love watching their faces and body when they are shooting their loads.
It's quite the turn on for me knowing I made them cum. Hubby loves it too as he knows he'll get his reward shortly....

I've read a women will become more attracted to a man if she receives his seed inside her. Sperm comprises only about 3 percent of seed. The rest is seed fluid: mostly water, plus about 50 compounds: sugar (to nourish sperm), immunosuppressants (to keep women's immune systems from destroying sperm), and oddly, two female sex hormones, and many mood-elevating compounds: endorphins, estrone, prolactin, oxytocin, thyrotropin-releasing hormone, and serotonin.

Don't take my word, look up "Attention, Ladies: Semen Is an Antidepressant" on any search engine

It's not that far fetched when you think about how most animal species pair up. Once a female chooses or is choosen by her mate, is mounted and inseminated, more often than not she will spurn most other males around her.

So cucks, if you want your hotwife to feel happy and attracted to their bulls it's imperative the bull deposit as much seed as possible deep inside her, while your own seed should be reserved only for her tits, ass or chin. It'll keep her wanting and going back for her bull again and again.
Hits the nail on the head...

I've read a women will become more attracted to a man if she receives his seed inside her. Sperm comprises only about 3 percent of seed. The rest is seed fluid: mostly water, plus about 50 compounds: sugar (to nourish sperm), immunosuppressants (to keep women's immune systems from destroying sperm), and oddly, two female sex hormones, and many mood-elevating compounds: endorphins, estrone, prolactin, oxytocin, thyrotropin-releasing hormone, and serotonin.

Don't take my word, look up "Attention, Ladies: Semen Is an Antidepressant" on any search engine

It's not that far fetched when you think about how most animal species pair up. Once a female chooses or is choosen by her mate, is mounted and inseminated, more often than not she will spurn most other males around her.

So cucks, if you want your hotwife to feel happy and attracted to their bulls it's imperative the bull deposit as much seed as possible deep inside her, while your own seed should be reserved only for her tits, ass or chin. It'll keep her wanting and going back for her bull again and again.
So ladies science is spoken , now just open your legs and let us make you happy little slut's :)

personally I would say that I am always more interested and have much stronger feelings for my lovers if they cum in me BUt then again I only do bare so its not like they have a option. BUt I also note that I fall in love with them much faster since I have been doing bare only.