How kinky were you in highschool?

Lucky I had a bf in HS so while I was a horn dog I was a faithful horn dog. I had my nipples pierced in high school but had to get them out because people kept complaining to the district that I was distracting everyone to the point they took it to the city council. But I would love blowing my bf sometimes we would meet in a bathroom and id do it during class i would always swallow but there was a few times he pulled out and came on my face and as much as id try to clean it all off id always walk around with cum somewhere. Everyday twice a day we would be fucking any place we could his car park you name it. we graduated and he went to college where I found out he cheated, as revenge I fucked his cousin and caused a bunch of family drama between them. Then in a twist of events I started talking to both of them again and we all went out and well we had a threesome. I let them take out their anger on me that day to say the least.

So u like it rough? And nice with the nipple pierced. I talked to a girl in 8th grade and she had her belly pierced...I joked is that all and she mentioned she had let a guy.. I don't think she truly dated anyone...Pierce her nipples but she had to take them out they got infected. Still she was a hoe...our freshman year by October she dropped out with a baby..never knew what happened to her.
Any way thanks for sharing and good girls swallow lol

Reactions: Bigmo77
wife had an older who told her how to please guys and she took the instructions well. she was one of the go to young women in town that all the guys new you could get a blow job pretty easily. she had sex to but way more blow jobs. i love hearing her stories. she still sucks a lot of cock.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Ex was very kinky in high school. Lost her virginity summer before freshman year to a senior football player. She told me the story and I still got hard and horny when she did. DM me to hear more about the details.

Honestly not kinky at all. My girlfriend (now wife) cheated on me too and we broke up for a short period. Had I known about wife sharing and hotwifing it would have opened up pandoras box! As far as our sex together we did the usual sneaking off in my car to fuck or having her come over when the parents were at work to fuck. Just wish I expressed more kinks and fantasies earlier on because now that we've been together so long im scared to even bring things up.
Hi, we are at the point of possibly sharing or at least let her bring home sloppy seconds for me! But after recent events and 1 don still at home, this all proves difficult! My wife is well known in our area because of a fairy high profile job! But had told me, that when we are on Holiday abroad, where nobody will know us! But with the high cost of living, Covid and other crap, we haven’t had a holiday since 2019! But after 29 years together we finally have opened up and it’s just a matter of time, the right time! Good luck👍