How long have you been sharing your wife and have you ever regret it?

In five years my wife has had 7 partners, for over a year she doesn't want to make sex anymore, not even with me. Luckily I have a young slave who cheating on her husband for several years. From now on she does absolutely everything I want including fucking other men if I decide to let her fuck with them.
Why has your wifes sex drive gone down? is it some medical condition? is it the kids?

We are stag and vixen types. Wife was into swinging before i met her 4 years ago. Since then once or twice swinging but 99% just looking for males for her. Our marriage is rock solid and no she does not treat me differently as we have always been this way. I would agree with the post above , if you have ego or are the jealous type i would not do this. For the rest of us , pure pleasure watching the wife getting multiple orgasms from another man !

Do you guys prefer to have a regular bull who is exclusive to you (aside from him having a wife or girlfriend of course) or do you prefer to have short trysts of passion for a few nights and than cut the bull off completely?
She has 2 regular sex partners, advantage is that she knows them and so there is familiarity and can fuck without a condom and go out without worry, and yes short trysts of passion, sometimes an ex lover will call up for night, then it depends on her mood if she will say yes or no.

open marriage and sharing wife for 40 years .. our marriage is rock solid and i love it when i get to see her being satisfied
she has had 3 regulars for most of the time .. her girlfriends husbands . we started swapping initially but quickly changed to mmmf and mmf as other wives were not as exciting as mine .

open marriage and sharing wife for 40 years .. our marriage is rock solid and i love it when i get to see her being satisfied
she has had 3 regulars for most of the time .. her girlfriends husbands . we started swapping initially but quickly changed to mmmf and mmf as other wives were not as exciting as mine .
40 years of just staying married is an accomplishment these days, let alone doing it with an open marriage/shared wife is even more remarkable! I'll bet you have some amazing experiences over that time span.

Reactions: Trout169
We met at 16, married at 18 and it was 17 years later she first fucked another man that I knew about, I had suspected she was cheating but couldn't prove it and didn't really bother, I had been encouraging her for several years and she finally told me she wanted to try it, she loved it and told me she was going again as soon as possible, she has had 50 plus men over the years, several of them long term, I have never seen her fuck someone else she always goes solo, so in all I have shared her for 40 years now ,I haven't been able to fuck her for the last 15 years due to medical problems so it's good to know she gets what she wants, I've never regretted going down this route it's been a lot off fun . We are both 75 now so it's as the fancy takes her.

Since 2007. No regrets at all. At the beginning we played the swinger thing with other couples. Then she discovered that she likes to play with girls too. And on my side I discovered that I fell much more pleasure by watching her getting fucked by strangers than fucking a pretty girl myself (although I do it from time to time and I still like it). A few years ago she started to meet men on her side without asking my permission. It is a bit hard to cope with it but as long as there is respect on all sides and if it is only from time to time It is OK. The good thing is that she is very permissive and let me play on my own too (but I remain faithful outside of some sex parties). She even has something of Cuck herself too since she get excited when she sees me fucking another girl.
But I do now know that what really turns me on is without contest to share her with other men (in clubs) and to watch her getting licked / fingered / groped and fucked. The more men the better. I love to watch them being desperate to take turn and fuck her. Recently I have been amazed by her improvement of her sucking skills and handjobs abilities. She is really becoming a star. Practice brings progress in this field too. 😀. Now she is becoming a real slut being able to get fucked by 4 to 6 men in a row and making all of us very happy. And she likes it. Me too. (Yet we do it only a few times a year). So yes. Definitely no regrets.

I’m exactly the same mate, sometimes think there is something wrong with me, but I ve always been very open with the mrs, we took the plunge about 4 months ago, it was amazing, not perfect, but then when you’ve fantasised for over a decade and discussed it for that long I don’t suppose it will ever be exactly what you thought it would be, but we are both keen to try it again.
I like the way you think, I'm glad u found your purpose, and more important your wife found her calling,., congrats, and lots of good luck for both you.

Reactions: JRobb