How many BF or FWB's does wife /girlfriend have?

Elja1

Couple
Gold
We started about 5 years ago ,I was 60,she was 65. Decided we missed a little in the past years and wanted to liven the sex life up. She now has 4 bf's from 22 to 37 years old that she's juggling and is being cared for sexually. Big change in her attitude and self esteem,and I have received benefits from this also. She has done them one at a time 2,3 and on one rare occasion 4 were at the house to celebrate her birthday. She gets more now than when we were younger. How many does your girl have?

Last edited:
Wife currently has two active lovers. Discussions have taken place with one new candidate, but a meeting has not yet been arranged due to the covid. Everyone lives at least a two-hour drive away, so meetings must always be arranged well in advance.

I wish we started earlier,her fascination with younger men and their ability to excite her for multiple orgasms and the fact that her self esteem is increased would have made the younger years unforgetable. The fact is now she's in her comfort zone and I enjoy watching her enjoy herself sexually. Plus I benefit from new partners that are apart of her new group of friends

Wife currently has two active lovers. Discussions have taken place with one new candidate, but a meeting has not yet been arranged due to the covid. Everyone lives at least a two-hour drive away, so meetings must always be arranged well in advance.
I hope she enjoys them as much as my wife does,the total abandonment of her sexual freedom is exhilerating

I hope she enjoys them as much as my wife does,the total abandonment of her sexual freedom is exhilerating
For us, it is not only sexual freedom, because it also contains polyamorous traits. She truly enjoys the freedom to live on her own emotions and instincts without boundaries. For my part, I enjoy following all of this and of course I like to be her own cuckold. This has really only improved our relationship.

• Love
Reactions: Elja1
For us, it is not only sexual freedom, because it also contains polyamorous traits. She truly enjoys the freedom to live on her own emotions and instincts without boundaries. For my part, I enjoy following all of this and of course I like to be her own cuckold. This has really only improved our relationship.
It does improve the relationship because everyone is open about what is going,no lieing amongst themselves and we are able to enjoy what most would say is an out of ordinary lifestyle

Reactions: Really
My girl has four: Her ex in Florida, her childhood crush, a newer friend, and a married buddy whose wife neglects him and she plays wifey for. The first two get full Pussy Privileges meaning bareback and creampies. She loves it. She also hooked up with an old co-worker who now lives in Texas. He came into town, wined and dined her, and gave her a night of hot sex in his hotel. She may go back for more with him. She usually sends pics or video too!
Nice,,sounds a lot like what we have going on,unfortunately my wife does not allow pics or movies,watched her shoot down one of her BF's when he tried to take pics. Let's say her mood went from enjoying his cock to kicking him out of bed,lol. Needless to say he never did it again. By the way your wife is gorgeous

My girl has four: Her ex in Florida, her childhood crush, a newer friend, and a married buddy whose wife neglects him and she plays wifey for. The first two get full Pussy Privileges meaning bareback and creampies. She loves it. She also hooked up with an old co-worker who now lives in Texas. He came into town, wined and dined her, and gave her a night of hot sex in his hotel. She may go back for more with him. She usually sends pics or video too!
I need a FWB because my wife neglects me and I am very sexually frustrated. Plus I’m getting tired of my hands I need a nice pussy and ass to pound

Reactions: Elja1
Lynn has her bull, Marc who regularly shares her with his friends, John our neighbour who fucks her several times a week, plus a number of friends who fuck her occasionally and random guys as the opportunity arises. She also sees several clients each week.
She's fucking more men now in her 60s than when she was younger and she was very active then.I think months of covid lockdown has been a big factor though and in part she's making up for lost time.
James

• Love
Reactions: Really and Elja1
We started about 5 years ago ,I was 60,she was 65. Decided we missed a little in the past years and wanted to liven the sex life up. She now has 4 bf's from 22 to 37 years old that she's juggling and is being cared for sexually. Big change in her attitude and self esteem,and I have received benefits from this also. She has done them one at a time 2,3 and on one rare occasion 4 were at the house to celebrate her birthday. She gets more now than when we were younger. How many does your girl have?
She was a great 👍