How many bulls has your hotwife had?

Wow, some people are so deep in to this. My wife has just had the one guy. :/
Agree....for us one guy many times, will be more. One other guy once, didn't go well. Another couple once, was fun but only the one time.
We like messing around with our regular.
You guys? One guy..? One time?

Reactions: DonD
For my Wife it was just one guy for a significant amount of time. After that ended, there was never another.
Hey gotta ask....
How often did they get together? How many times?
Where? Motel? His place ? Yours ?
Were you involved ? Did you watch ? She see him without you ?
His age ? You guys ages ?
Thanks
For us ... now 2 - 3 times a month. Has been less often. Many, many times over about 4 years.
99% were at our home, went to his place twice, overnight once.
Always all 3 of us together. At the beginning I'd just watch then she and I had sex after we was gone. Now I'm involved, we take turns with her.
She was 50 when we started, 54 now, he's 37.
Ask anything, it's fun to share, none of our friends know we do this.

Hey gotta ask....
Thanks
For us ... now 2 - 3 times a month. Has been less often. Many, many times over about 4 years.
Always all 3 of us together. At the beginning I'd just watch then she and I had sex after we was gone. Now I'm involved, we take turns with her.
Does she get filled up everytime with his cum ?

Reactions: DonD
Hey gotta ask....
Thanks
2 to 3 times a month. Didn’t count how many times. 9 months long sticks in my head, but it may have almost been a year. They met Mostly at a Hotel. the first Hotel started looking at us funny, so my Wife made us switch Hotels. She eventually started going to his place & stay the night a few times. I started out watching, then fucked her afterwards, then started cleaning her up. That’s as involved as I got. I kinda wanted to clean him up also toward the end, but never asked. She did see him alone a handful of times. Usually a few nights after we all met together. She was 42 or 43 at the time. I was about 39. He was 38, a year younger than me. She is 56 now, I am 52. Nobody ever knew we did this at the time. I told her sister not that long ago. Her sister was pretty wild years ago. My Wife was extremely pissed & totally denied it. But I later talked to her sister more, she knows she did it. I guess now that she won’t cuckold me anymore, I wanted other people to know what we did To give me that rush I so miss. Bad plan as it turns out.

They both tested before the first time. So yes he did cum in her everytime. Wife is not into nasty stuff, so no cumming on face or anything like,that. She just wanted it in her. Some of that may have been she knew that’s what I wanted Also. But she always liked being filled up.
Being filled up is fantastic enjoyable. Keep it up