How many bulls.

werekinky2

Male
Gold
How many bulls do other hot wives have ? Is it just one at a time or a few ?is there usually a backup? Or do you guys just search when you are looking for another?

We have been in the lifestyle for 30 years now. Sally has gone through and met lots of different regular bulls one night stands and organised parties etc. She always has a few regular bulls on the go, at the moment she is also meeting a MF couple for sex, swingers parties, one bull organises group sex parties for her and for the past three months we have been meeting a dom MM bisexual married couple who enjoy using us both together.

That really sounds amazing for you guys.
When my wife was in her 30’s she worked at a strip club and she was often hired to strip at bachelor parties. She would have a lot action in those years.
Right now she has two boyfriends and she says that is enough for her right now.
She always likes watching me suck cocks and so I met a guy with a nice cock and after her watching me suck him off she said she would be interested in having him come over as a regular guest for her

That really sounds amazing for you guys.
When my wife was in her 30’s she worked at a strip club and she was often hired to strip at bachelor parties. She would have a lot action in those years.
Right now she has two boyfriends and she says that is enough for her right now.
She always likes watching me suck cocks and so I met a guy with a nice cock and after her watching me suck him off she said she would be interested in having him come over as a regular guest for her
As a bisexual cucks it’s always amazing when our wives not only understand our needs but also get turned on by them as we do with theirs.