How many bulls.

werekinky2

Male
Gold
How many bulls do other hot wives have ? Is it just one at a time or a few ?is there usually a backup? Or do you guys just search when you are looking for another?

During her playing time, she had 11 different black lovers, some many times. Also had a regular for 5 years that she went on mini vacation with when his wife was out of town..spent 3 days and 2 nights with him..amazing life we led..

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Down the years I’ve generally had a couple of regulars at any one time. But I’ve always been on the lookout for other opportunities. i Enjoy regular meets with a favourite friend, but also love the excitement of a new encounter.
My hotwife has 3 regulars that she fucks one of them every 3/4 weeks she has another guy that not a regular but is VERY WELL.ENDOWED SHE ONLY SEES HIM.ABOUT EVERY 5/6 WEEKS DUE TO.HIS SIZE .. WHEN SHE SEES HIM. IT TAJES A FEW EXTRA DAYS FOR HER TO.GET BACK TO.NORMAL BECAUSE HE STRETCHS HER SO MUCH SO I DONT GET TO RECLAIM.HER FOR A FEW DAYS

• Love
When she's active she usually has 1 or 2 regulars and then lots of one night stands.
My HOTWIFE gas a few regulars but about every 2/3 months she picks up . A guy for the evening or an overnight .She goes to a few upscale dinner. Dance clubs that are part of a hotel .She leaves hime gets a room.
She will change into.her CUM.FUCJ ME OUTFIT THETE AND SHES READY TO.PLAY .ITS FRUSTRATING FOR ME AT TIMES AS I DONT GET TO SEE HER DRESSED UP.BUT OCCASIONALLY SHE WILL SEND ME A PICTURE BEFORE SHE HEADS OUT

For now my wife has one regular bull they meet usually every Saturday, sometimes two days a week. Also she had two other regular bulls but the moved
My Hotwife plays about every 3/4 weeks a few times a little more plus the occasional pick up they only last for a frw hours
HER regulars are sometimes over night or a complete weekend the complete weekend is usually friday night thru sunday afternoon

Reactions: alexzhg
My wife currently has 3 boyfriends. Two are local and they are roommates. The third was my roommate when I was dating my wife and he currently lives about 2 hours away. She usually sees the local ones singlely during the week and on Saturday they have a group session.

• Love
My Hot Wife has two regular guys she likes to fuck. Most of the time she asks me to be there to suck their cocks and to clean up afterwards.
I had really wanted her to have more guys fucking her like she did years ago but she claims two was enough for her.
My wife has always encouraged me to suck other cocks and I recently met a bi curious guy who was interested in me sucking his cock but not interested in sucking mine and as a cuck I really liked that relationship.
The first time I sucked his cock my wife was not home but yesterday I had him come over while she was home and she watched me suck him off while my wife watched and masturbated.
After he left, my wife said she would like to fuck him and for me to tell him that the next time she hopes he will want that.