How many times a week

werekinky2

Male
Gold
How many times a week do others have sex with their wives ? Or how many times a month???im just curious wondering if I’m wanting it to often or is the amount normal.

Sally loves to experience new cocks so group sex is always her favourite. We lost count of how many men she’s fucked after roughly 300.
Totally get it, I love to play at parties and fuck different men whom I’ve never met. I agree it is impossible to count how many even trying to just factor numbers like a party twice a month maybe 5-10 men plus my regulars who visit at home, plus my husband and or when he brings a friend over, or we meet a new couple on line the numbers are too much to count. I’m sure you are well over 500 if you lost count at 300. I can’t even keep count that high but I’m sure it is much more than 500! Plus I had a lot of men before my husband and I married. You and Sally sound a lot like us. A couple who love sex with others.

Totally get it, I love to play at parties and fuck different men whom I’ve never met. I agree it is impossible to count how many even trying to just factor numbers like a party twice a month maybe 5-10 men plus my regulars who visit at home, plus my husband and or when he brings a friend over, or we meet a new couple on line the numbers are too much to count. I’m sure you are well over 500 if you lost count at 300. I can’t even keep count that high but I’m sure it is much more than 500! Plus I had a lot of men before my husband and I married. You and Sally sound a lot like us. A couple who love sex with others.
We both sound extremely alike.