Question: How many.......

Yea I really get it. Not sure sharing your wife with another man makes you a cuck perhaps just a guy who enjoys the 3some experience. Our beginning was with another woman and in time a 3 some with another guy and we took turns taking her over and over all night watching each other, in time that turned into couples play and then so small group play, but for me the hottest is always watching her fucking another man or a group of them, knowing at the end of the night she is going home with me.
Thats hot. Sounds like you and your wife have a great relationship.
As for whether or not Im a cuck. I use the dictionary term. If a wife has sex with another man her husband is a cuck. Be that as it may. My wife and that 1st bloke had an affair for 2 yrs after that 3sum. We had a few 3sums with him and I watched a few times she also met up with him regularly while I was at work . Although I knew and didn't particularly like it I didnt try to stop it, it was sort of arousing coming home to a fucked wife. Since then its been 3 way only.

Thats hot. Sounds like you and your wife have a great relationship.
As for whether or not Im a cuck. I use the dictionary term. If a wife has sex with another man her husband is a cuck. Be that as it may. My wife and that 1st bloke had an affair for 2 yrs after that 3sum. We had a few 3sums with him and I watched a few times she also met up with him regularly while I was at work . Although I knew and didn't particularly like it I didnt try to stop it, it was sort of arousing coming home to a fucked wife. Since then its been 3 way only.
We’ll be definition I guess any married couple that are swingers the man is a cuck! I never understood our relationship, we been in the lifestyle a long time and openly play with both men n women but there are times we both have cheating on each other, never made since to me but due to our open relationship, we don’t get too upset over it, perhaps a bit hurt or violated but we always make up with some hot sex, and share the details. Today we are mostly into MFM 3 way as well, it seems to work well for us.

• Love
Reactions: nariah1957
I assume 99% are guys/husbands are on here sharing their experiences and fantasys.
Has your wife/female partner ever initiated being a hotwife?
How many Wives/females have said to their partner (male) "I love f--king other guys...."opposed to guys saying "I love watching you fuck other guys...."
When me and the wife have sex, she tells me how much she loves taking other big dicks and hopes that when they're done getting her pussy, that I can get my turn using it.

• Love
Reactions: nariah1957