Cheating

samsar

Male
Hi guys, I want to ask you a question,
How would you react if you came home and found your wife in bed with another man,?
I read on other forums guys saying different things like ,
They would secretly take pictures to use against the wife later and then leave the house,
Or they would ask to join in,
Or they would do all sorts of things like install cameras and wait for months gathering evidence before challenging the wife and financially destroying her and her APs life ,
What would I do,well barging in and kicking him out of the house comes to mind, asking my wife what the hell she was thinking of,
Wanting to know how long and how many times he has fucked her,and I would really really pissed if they were fucking in out bed,the spare room maybe but not the bed we had spent every night of our married life in,
Then I would consider divorce,
I'm just curious to know how other guys would handle this situation,..?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
about the same as you, tbh
I'll share, but don't take from me. I'm too giving to have to be FORgiving too...
I just can't understand someone who finds his wife has cheated on him and can calmly make plans fo revenge I would not be calm revenge yes but it would be instant,
Cheating is not the same as shearing in shearing you have knowledge of it you have agreed to it your wife fucking someone behind your back is different,
I can understand a woman that is out on a girls night getting carried away to much drink she gets attention from a man and she ends up having sex with him,
I wouldn't be happy about it but it happens to both Male and females and as long as it was just a one night stand I could perhaps understand it,👍

I agree my soon to be ex wife, we talked about sharing and she was nope not happening, then I find message hidden of her having an affair with a co worker when she used to go out with her work friends. She was also having a secret relationship with one of the guys who was just a “friend”.

Angry because who it was, but turned on to and she even invited him to the house and I didn’t even know then
Wow bummer, my wife had a three month affair nearly 11 years ago and we barely got through it if she had brought him into our house never mind into our bed I think we would have been finished,
Only the fact she had ended it before I found out and she said it was only sex and there was no emotional connection with the other guy saved our marriage but it took a long time before I could trust her again if I have ever really got back to were we were it's still in the back of my mind somewhere and probably always will be,👍

Wow bummer, my wife had a three month affair nearly 11 years ago and we barely got through it if she had brought him into our house never mind into our bed I think we would have been finished,
Only the fact she had ended it before I found out and she said it was only sex and there was no emotional connection with the other guy saved our marriage but it took a long time before I could trust her again if I have ever really got back to were we were it's still in the back of my mind somewhere and probably always will be,👍
Yes she never came clean about it, I basically found her instagram messages and them talking about hooking up. It was all around the same time she started treating me like complete shit and had nothing to do with us or the kids. Then I find out out it was full on affair for 4 months not just sex. Then she had the balls to invite him to the house for one of children birthday party after the affair ended. I didn’t even know the affair happened till a year later. Then she had the nerve to tell me that the affair is not what ended our marriage cause she stopped it one month before splitting up

Last edited:
Yes she never came clean about it, I basically found her instagram messages and them talking about hooking up. It was all around the same time she started treating me like complete shit and had nothing to do with us or the kids. Then I find out out it was full on affair for 4 months not just sex. Then she had the balls to invite him to the house for one of children birthday party after the affair ended. I didn’t even know the affair happened till a year later. Then she had the nerve to tell me that the affair is not what ended our marriage cause she stopped it one month before splitting up
Sorry to hear you broke up,
We just managed to stay together, just,👍

She gaslighted me to long, if she would have came clean after it happened we possibly could have worked through it. But she was to worried about her image
It's hard for them to tell you the truth in this kind of situation,
I told my wife she would have to tell me everything that happened, how they met,when was the first time he fucked her,how many times he fucked her,and if I found out that she hadn't told me everything and been completely honest we were done 5 years of marriage down the drain,
it still took a month for her to tell me all the little details,
It took six months for me to realise it wasn't the sex that bothered me in fact I was turned on by the thought of her getting fucked, lol It was that it was done behind my back,
Once I worked that out in my head things started to improve between us,👍

It's hard for them to tell you the truth in this kind of situation,
I told my wife she would have to tell me everything that happened, how they met,when was the first time he fucked her,how many times he fucked her,and if I found out that she hadn't told me everything and been completely honest we were done 5 years of marriage down the drain,
it still took a month for her to tell me all the little details,
It took six months for me to realise it wasn't the sex that bothered me in fact I was turned on by the thought of her getting fucked, lol It was that it was done behind my back,
Once I worked that out in my head things started to improve between us,👍
Well she does not even think she did anything wrong.

Well she does not even think she did anything wrong.
My wife certainly knew she did wrong and was very sorry for her mistake and I mean very sorry,
She cried every night for three weeks as I listened from the spare room until eventually I went to her and she cried in my arms and told me she was sorry over and over again and because I hadn't had sex for a month I fucked her I fucked her harder than I had ever fucked her before,
It wasn't our usual love making it was a man punishing a woman for doing wrong and she never complained not once,and after we slept in the same bed but if she had ever brought him into our house or into our bed I would have trailed the bed out onto the lawn and set fire to it,👍I wouldn't have set fire to the house that would have cost me to much,lol

My wife certainly knew she did wrong and was very sorry for her mistake and I mean very sorry,
She cried every night for three weeks as I listened from the spare room until eventually I went to her and she cried in my arms and told me she was sorry over and over again and because I hadn't had sex for a month I fucked her I fucked her harder than I had ever fucked her before,
It wasn't our usual love making it was a man punishing a woman for doing wrong and she never complained not once,and after we slept in the same bed but if she had ever brought him into our house or into our bed I would have trailed the bed out onto the lawn and set fire to it,👍I wouldn't have set fire to the house that would have cost me to much,lol
Not her after even telling her I have actual evidence. She told me I was crazy and delusional, then I sent her screenshots and her silence said it all

With open communication and set rules it’s not cheating. My hubby and I have that understanding. I personally don’t understand people who cheat. Either be open about it or divorce. That being said my hubby has come home many times while I was with a bull. We have a guest room just for that. Many times my hubby and my bull have a beer together afterwards. My hubby and his sluts use the same room. No biggie and no revenge needed.