Cheating

samsar

Male
Hi guys, I want to ask you a question,
How would you react if you came home and found your wife in bed with another man,?
I read on other forums guys saying different things like ,
They would secretly take pictures to use against the wife later and then leave the house,
Or they would ask to join in,
Or they would do all sorts of things like install cameras and wait for months gathering evidence before challenging the wife and financially destroying her and her APs life ,
What would I do,well barging in and kicking him out of the house comes to mind, asking my wife what the hell she was thinking of,
Wanting to know how long and how many times he has fucked her,and I would really really pissed if they were fucking in out bed,the spare room maybe but not the bed we had spent every night of our married life in,
Then I would consider divorce,
I'm just curious to know how other guys would handle this situation,..?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
With open communication and set rules it’s not cheating. My hubby and I have that understanding. I personally don’t understand people who cheat. Either be open about it or divorce. That being said my hubby has come home many times while I was with a bull. We have a guest room just for that. Many times my hubby and my bull have a beer together afterwards. My hubby and his sluts use the same room. No biggie and no revenge needed.
All very civilised, 👍

Unfortunately when my wife cheated on me it was anything but civilised there was yelling tears and a lot of pain, which lasted a long time ,😥
Same here. I’ve written it several times, we separated and she got a boyfriend, came home and I said “you can keep fucking him, I’m fine with it”. So it was agreed upon but fell apart. I then said “you can find someone else baby, just look and when you find him, I’m supportive of it 100%”.

Sadly, there was sorta already someone else but she kept it hidden from me. For a year. Due to several things we kinda drifted apart and she had it in her mind she was gonna move to his state, he’d leave his wife and marry her. Didn’t work out that way and she ended up back at home.

All that crap, all the harsh words, lawyer fees, just a bunch of needless and pointless shit because she wouldn’t play ball the way we agreed. Now it’s “I have no interest in it at all” but deep down I feel like if the right guy popped into her life, she’d take a boyfriend and we’d be much happier as a result. That’s my thinking anyway but as she puts it “you’re so weird and freak”.

I’m sorry to hear that. I wish more people weren’t so mean and hurtful. Let me know if I can cheer you up.
It's all right it happened 10 years ago and we are still together,
Yes there was a lot of pain but we worked through it I still loved her and truth be told I am to stubborn to let the other guy win,lol
She pleaded with me and told me how much of a mistake it was and she would never do it again,
All the usual stuff , it wasn't the sex that bothered me it was the deception her going to him behind my back ,

Reactions: Happy Mom