Home video was awful

Dcucked

Male
I thought it would be hot to make a video of my wife and I having sex and then watch it afterwards. It would be like watching a video of her having sex with someone else. The video was terrible! I was like "who is that old fat guy having sex wife my wife?" and my wife felt like she looked fat and her boobs were saggy. I joked Im going to turn the lights off the next time.

How do you make videos that actually turn you on when you watch them instead being repulsed?

I thought it would be hot to make a video of my wife and I having sex and then watch it afterwards. It would be like watching a video of her having sex with someone else. The video was terrible! I was like "who is that old fat guy having sex wife my wife?" and my wife felt like she looked fat and her boobs were saggy. I joked Im going to turn the lights off the next time.

How do you make videos that actually turn you on when you watch them instead being repulsed?
Have professional make them with pros.

It’s difficult sometimes to get good angles in the heat of the moment. I like to set up the camera ahead of time and double check the coverage and then think about the positioning and how the camera sees us.

My wife does not like her extra weight and I totally understand because on video and in pictures we both look heavier than we think we do in real life.

Here is us in a 15-minute video from our vacation in Hawaii last year… I am 53-years old and think I still look pretty good for my age, but I am always disappointed with how I look on video.

E06C2816-9407-4477-B801-9A9D2F754817.jpeg914290FB-9903-4C4B-914F-B30F5458F0CE.jpegF1EB19DE-A675-43F4-A543-BCE1EBC7479D.jpeg64D3F322-329E-4518-A057-DB558BFE9504.jpegA1A1D31E-2546-4857-A97D-5B9BFAEF1470.jpeg

I do make sure I pose my wife’s ass so it can be seen from behind. I love that soft fat ass! It would be wise to accept our flaws and not worry about them so much, but it is hard to do.

It’s difficult sometimes to get good angles in the heat of the moment. I like to set up the camera ahead of time and double check the coverage and then think about the positioning and how the camera sees us.

My wife does not like her extra weight and I totally understand because on video and in pictures we both look heavier than we think we do in real life.

Here is us in a 15-minute video from our vacation in Hawaii last year… I am 53-years old and think I still look pretty good for my age, but I am always disappointed with how I look on video.

View attachment 1928739View attachment 1928740View attachment 1928741View attachment 1928742View attachment 1928743

I do make sure I pose my wife’s ass so it can be seen from behind. I love that soft fat ass! It would be wise to accept our flaws and not worry about them so much, but it is hard to do.
I think that she has a magnificent sexy desirable body

Get someone else to fuck your wife and you be the video guy ,👍

Reactions: WantToWatchWife

View attachment 1928739View attachment 1928740View attachment 1928741View attachment 1928742View attachment 1928743

You guys look great.

Reactions: Joecde3vfr4

There’s good naked and there’s bad naked.

Reactions: GrovelingCuck