cjiggler

Couple
Gold
I have seen my wife fuck a guy at a party while a bunch of the people at the party watched.
I would love to have a bunch of young guys over to the house and make a video of them watching her have sex on the big screen with 15 different guys. Problem is I wouldn't like the guys knowing where we live. Don't need an obsessed stalker! Humm I could share a vid via Google drive and some lucky guy and his friends could watch her and make a video?

Attachments

• camping 041.jpg
    camping 041.jpg
    595.4 KB · Views: 415
  • camping.jpg
    camping.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 415
  • Screenshot_20230608-075901_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230608-075901_Chrome.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 415
I have seen my wife fuck a guy at a party while a bunch of the people at the party watched.
I would love to have a bunch of young guys over to the house and make a video of them watching her have sex on the big screen with 15 different guys. Problem is I wouldn't like the guys knowing where we live. Don't need an obsessed stalker! Humm I could share a vid via Google drive and some lucky guy and his friends could watch her and make a video?
Wow

Come camping w us 😉

Attachments

• 3263184851255181892.jpg
    3263184851255181892.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 422
  • 5500562840049230945.jpg
    5500562840049230945.jpg
    750.5 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_20230823_112556.jpg
    IMG_20230823_112556.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 421
hi i live on long island new york i am bi my husband is not we try and meet others into exhibitionism same room sex toys safe things i like to watch men jerk off in front of me i find it exciting my husband is ok and we work it out i like being nude in front of others not shy my husband will invite a friend to watch me more exhibitionism im not shy like the lights on and my husband has doctor tools to look inside most men never see how a women looks that way and it excites me doing it my husband makes it work in a safe way

Attachments

• 20230510_223042.jpg
    20230510_223042.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 358
  • 20230510_211010.jpg
    20230510_211010.jpg
    939.1 KB · Views: 279
  • 20231026_204250.jpg
    20231026_204250.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 290
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 279
  • 20170521_161952(0).jpg
    20170521_161952(0).jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 377
I'd love to see mey wife do that, I would just rent a place

Read an account of a wife watching party some time ago. It went something like this. The party was set up by a group of men who called themselves "The Stud Club".
About 6 couples invited. They were lined up against a wall, the cucks were given a number.
The bulls would then pick a number out of a hat. They would then take the wife from the cuck with the corresponding number.
The cucks then had to sit on the floor and watch while the bull and wife got to know each other. I assume the wife could wear whatever they want but the bulls only wore underwear giving all a teasing look at what the wife would be getting. At this point all participants were in the same room. All the cucks got to watch their own wife a well a the other wife's get seduced. The bull and wife would eventually go to another room leaving the cucks alone.

The account had more detail and was quite erotic to read. It was written by one of the cucks.

Read an account of a wife watching party some time ago. It went something like this. The party was set up by a group of men who called themselves "The Stud Club".
About 6 couples invited. They were lined up against a wall, the cucks were given a number.
The bulls would then pick a number out of a hat. They would then take the wife from the cuck with the corresponding number.
The cucks then had to sit on the floor and watch while the bull and wife got to know each other. I assume the wife could wear whatever they want but the bulls only wore underwear giving all a teasing look at what the wife would be getting. At this point all participants were in the same room. All the cucks got to watch their own wife a well a the other wife's get seduced. The bull and wife would eventually go to another room leaving the cucks alone.

The account had more detail and was quite erotic to read. It was written by one of the cucks.
Would love to read the full details from the cuck

hi i live on long island new york i am bi my husband is not we try and meet others into exhibitionism same room sex toys safe things i like to watch men jerk off in front of me i find it exciting my husband is ok and we work it out i like being nude in front of others not shy my husband will invite a friend to watch me more exhibitionism im not shy like the lights on and my husband has doctor tools to look inside most men never see how a women looks that way and it excites me doing it my husband makes it work in a safe way
From Long Island in New York also and enjoy doing that. Definitely a Big Thrill jacking off in front of others watching and being watched. I actually know how much of a turn on and excitement it provides for others. Send me a DM if you like we can chat and see if we are near each other and good meat out some places

Would love to read the full details from the cuck

This sounds like fun.

most sex clubs have gang bang rooms or other theme or group rooms where anyone can watch what is going on. Why not go to one of those type clubs or parties and just turn your wife out, and let the fun begin. We've been to many and my wife is the first to get naked and into action. I love it,

you can send me all the videos!!!! i promise i will not look for you or her!!!! BUT,(always a butt-lol) you can let me know if you ever come to Raleigh North Carolina, i live( going on 2nd year here) 9 walking minutes from a club where men take their wives to
share......... I JUST CANT FIGURE OUT WHY I DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO GO!!!! SO GUYS (WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT, A VERBAL KICK IN THE ASS) LET IT RIP.

you can send me all the videos!!!! i promise i will not look for you or her!!!! BUT,(always a butt-lol) you can let me know if you ever come to Raleigh North Carolina, i live( going on 2nd year here) 9 walking minutes from a club where men take their wives to
share......... I JUST CANT FIGURE OUT WHY I DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO GO!!!! SO GUYS (WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT, A VERBAL KICK IN THE ASS) LET IT Rip

could it be you are too cheap to pay the entrance fee for a single guy?

Reactions: Bat boy