Making her cum

I am fortunate in that my wife is easily orgasmic. Does not mater if it is toys, fingers or cocks she can get off and almost always multiple times. She had has 15 other men who have mad her cum either orally or by fucking her all multiple times. She even can orgasm from anal stimulation either being rimmed or in one case when she let one lucky fella take her ass.

Hi Sean and Jennifer here,

First take anything you see on the internet with a grain of salt. For us we make sure our guest spend a great deal of time in foreplay -- kissing, eating, fingering her. We control the amount of foreplay -- not our guest. That being said, Jennifer will usually have a couple of orgasms before she spreads her legs and presents herself. Then it an be a crap shoot after that. If he cums within a few minutes of him entering her, she most likely won't have another orgasm. If she gets to be on top, she will always cum once or twice.

I am fortunate in that my wife is easily orgasmic. Does not mater if it is toys, fingers or cocks she can get off and almost always multiple times. She had has 15 other men who have mad her cum either orally or by fucking her all multiple times. She even can orgasm from anal stimulation either being rimmed or in one case when she let one lucky fella take her ass.
I`m sure that is a scenario where the original poster and his wife would like to be, but as the saying goes "different strokes for different folks" with there being no universal comminality in what makes a woman orgasm. The world would be a less interesting place if there was :cool:

Hi Sean and Jennifer here,

First take anything you see on the internet with a grain of salt. For us we make sure our guest spend a great deal of time in foreplay -- kissing, eating, fingering her. We control the amount of foreplay -- not our guest. That being said, Jennifer will usually have a couple of orgasms before she spreads her legs and presents herself. Then it an be a crap shoot after that. If he cums within a few minutes of him entering her, she most likely won't have another orgasm. If she gets to be on top, she will always cum once or twice.
Great advice

Good topic of discussion, of the multitude of men my wife has had sex with as part of her hotwife adventures only her 3 long term playmates have been able to genuinely make het cum / orgasm.

For my wife recurrence with the same partner, learning each other's kinks, bodies, likes and dislikes is what builds up to the point where she is able to let herself get off.

I have seen her in action for rough steamy hardcore sessions with long lasting big dicked hunks and never reach an orgasm, to the average gentleman type of guys with the most basic of endowments making her cum so hard her pussy explodes once they have perfected their game plan over multiple sessions on a long term arrangement.

I would guess a good % of women don't orgasm with bulls when its not a long-term partner, for a variety of reasons. Probably the biggest factors are the degree to which the woman orgasms from psychological arousal vs. physical pleasure and how nervous she is during the encounter. If fucking a stranger or being watched by the husband is a huge turn on and the wife is relaxed, then yeah, probably tons of orgasms even if the physical aspect isn't amazing. If she can't relax and is worried about the first encounter, what her husband might be feeling, STDs, worrying about what the new man thinks of her, whatever, then its going to be hard to cum, even if it feels great.

I also imagine it is common to drink ahead of these encounters, especially if the woman is nervous and I know at 40, alcohol can make it very hard for my wife to cum sometimes.

Even if the wife doesn't cum though, I am sure the encounter can still be very enjoyable due to the experience of another man and the excitement it brings to the relationship.

I would guess a good % of women don't orgasm with bulls when its not a long-term partner, for a variety of reasons. Probably the biggest factors are the degree to which the woman orgasms from psychological arousal vs. physical pleasure and how nervous she is during the encounter. If fucking a stranger or being watched by the husband is a huge turn on and the wife is relaxed, then yeah, probably tons of orgasms even if the physical aspect isn't amazing. If she can't relax and is worried about the first encounter, what her husband might be feeling, STDs, worrying about what the new man thinks of her, whatever, then its going to be hard to cum, even if it feels great.

I also imagine it is common to drink ahead of these encounters, especially if the woman is nervous and I know at 40, alcohol can make it very hard for my wife to cum sometimes.

Even if the wife doesn't cum though, I am sure the encounter can still be very enjoyable due to the experience of another man and the excitement it brings to the relationship.
all true! great comments

hi i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into safe things same room sex exhibitionism toys touching we have done same room swap which is exciting very care full on that but to get me to cum is more in the mind than the body for me to cum i need to feel excitement first i really get turned on showing off exhibitionism my husband likes showing me to friends i am not shy i like it i start to get wet fast and they can see it its a bit kinky yes but love the lights on bright as they talk about seeing me i only have to touch my self and i cum after the person leaves and its me and my husband i can cum again and again just thinking what happened and to feel my husbands cock in me opens my flood gates lol

Attachments

• 20230418_181538 - Copy.jpg
    20230418_181538 - Copy.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20230929_223452.jpg
    20230929_223452.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 22
  • 20231014_204654.jpg
    20231014_204654.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 25
  • 20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg
    20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg
    624.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 27
My wife always cums multiple times whether I'm eating her pussy, fucking her pussy or fucking her ass, she especially cums harder with anal, that's something she said she's been doing for a long time, way before we met she said a guy fucked her ass and actually made her cum she said she was 21 at the time, my wife has a very high sex drive and always wants to fuck that's why I let have her own fun with other guys if she needs to,

Here's some pictures of my wife cumming hard while she was riding me, I love the expressions on her face and I can just imagine another guy seeing these same expressions as she riding him and cumming hard.

100_0250~2.JPG100_0249~2_8349491353620136946.JPG100_0248~2_5168758142236518832.JPGScreenshot_20221214-183759~2.png100_0239~2.JPG

Last edited:
My wife always cums multiple times whether I'm eating her pussy, fucking her pussy or fucking her ass, she especially cums harder with anal, that's something she said she's been doing for a long time, way before we met she said a guy fucked her ass and actually made her cum she said she was 21 at the time, my wife has a very high sex drive and always wants to fuck that's why I let have her own fun with other guys if she needs to,

Here's some pictures of my wife cumming hard while she was riding me, I love the expressions on her face and I can just another guy seeing these same expressions as she riding him and cumming hard.

View attachment 2062859View attachment 2062860View attachment 2062861View attachment 2062862View attachment 2062863
I definitely want to fuck her!

One thing I’ve noticed about 99% of the hotwife videos I’ve watched, the bull never makes her cum.

He fucks the shit out of her and nuts inside but leaves her unfinished, he only cares about his own pleasure.

I make my GF cum everytime we have sex, my one worry about watching her with a bull is that he’d leave her unfinished and unsatisfied despite the pounding.

Anyone else?
I may not be blessed with the largest penis (5”), but my partner always orgasms when we make love, often two or three times, irrespective of whether it’s PIV or oral. Build up and foreplay are the key to great sex and compensate for being less well endowed!

I may not be blessed with the largest penis (5”), but my partner always orgasms when we make love, often two or three times, irrespective of whether it’s PIV or oral. Build up and foreplay are the key to great sex and compensate for being less well endowed!
For some there's also the psychological of being watched and or filmed or photographed that takes them out of the proper headspace to have a good orgasm

My wife occasionally orgasms when being fucked.by her bull but always cums during the foreplay where she fingers her clit while they use their fingers in her pussy or where the guy plays with her clit or gives oral .She will often have several.orgasms( which I love seeing ) and then she is ready for him to penetrate her..she doesn't mind if she comes again when fucking as she finds the excitement of having a cock in her enough .

My wife has been with seven different men since we started and I’m still the only one that makes her orgasm. She still enjoys it all, but so far no orgasms from other men.

My wife has been with seven different men since we started and I’m still the only one that makes her orgasm. She still enjoys it all, but so far no orgasms from other men.
Same here, my wife has slept with guys 13 times now and still I'm the only one who's made her cum properly, although she has been close many times and thoroughly enjoyed it. She only cums through oral and it takes her a while but obviously these guys don't spend enough time on her

Same here, my wife has slept with guys 13 times now and still I'm the only one who's made her cum properly, although she has been close many times and thoroughly enjoyed it. She only cums through oral and it takes her a while but obviously these guys don't spend enough time on her
Yep, same experience. Most guys think if they spent 2 minutes giving it a lick or a rub and she moans then she must have had a orgasm.

Reactions: Nick1477