Making her cum

One thing I’ve noticed about 99% of the hotwife videos I’ve watched, the bull never makes her cum.

He fucks the shit out of her and nuts inside but leaves her unfinished, he only cares about his own pleasure.

I make my GF cum everytime we have sex, my one worry about watching her with a bull is that he’d leave her unfinished and unsatisfied despite the pounding.

Anyone else?

One thing I’ve noticed about 99% of the hotwife videos I’ve watched, the bull never makes her cum.

He fucks the shit out of her and nuts inside but leaves her unfinished, he only cares about his own pleasure.

I make my GF cum everytime we have sex, my one worry about watching her with a bull is that he’d leave her unfinished and unsatisfied despite the pounding.

Anyone else?
I've only watched my wife with another man twice since we've been married and both times were great, my wife was totally satisfied, the first time I watched her and the guy fucking alone both of them started cumming together, the second time it happened was the same she was totally satisfied and in the morning she even asked me if she could have some time alone with him, my wife has always been very sexual and all the times she's fucked someone else without me she's always been in control of the situation, she does the fucking not the other way around.

Last edited:

Anyone else?
When I bulled, i absolutely made her cum. Multiple times. Look forward to my next opportunity.

Yeah she never had an orgasm before I brought her some toys. Using a vibrator is the only way she'll cum. We still have fun doing other things though

I imagine the original poster has tried both and it has had no great effect. Men are in general notoriously crap stimulaing womens clits. Generally not knowing how in particular she likes it being manipulated.
I get her to give me instructions etc so I know what she enjoys. She's never had a sensitive gspot which doesn't help. I can get her to a certain point with oral etc but never over the edge. We've been married for a long time so not sure what we're missing. Grateful that a vibrator does the job though.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I get her to give me instructions etc so I know what she enjoys. She's never had a sensitive gspot which doesn't help. I can get her to a certain point with oral etc but never over the edge. We've been married for a long time so not sure what we're missing. Grateful that a vibrator does the job though.
It sounds as if she just needs a high level of stimulation on her clit to cum that fingers or tongue will not reach. Wearing a vibrating cock ring while fucking her or just using a vib while doing so would be fun, especially in missionary as you would be able to gauge her reaction to increasing the speed. One great vib I used for a woman in the past who had the same problem was one that had 7 different functions. You could just use one setting or let it run through all the functions on its own. It used to drive her wild. After a few months she was able to cum from just being fucked.