She always wanted taller

boco1693

Male
I have had my fair share of turned heads, usually from my height. But as a 6'6 tall bull, its so rewarding watching a short cute gf/wife's eyes light up when sharing. She got what she wished for and we had a blast giving her first MFM!

Is it true that short girls have more fun? I'm not sure about that, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. I'm always looking for new play friends!

Attachments

• boco1693_stagvixcouple.png
    boco1693_stagvixcouple.png
    331.3 KB · Views: 78
I have had my fair share of turned heads, usually from my height. But as a 6'6 tall bull, its so rewarding watching a short cute gf/wife's eyes light up when sharing. She got what she wished for and we had a blast giving her first MFM!

Is it true that short girls have more fun? I'm not sure about that, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. I'm always looking for new play friends!
My wife is 5 ft 9 in. Without shoes she wears 8 in heel.thigh hi bootscwhich shr usually keeps on.when fucking do she about 6 ft 3/4 she loves it because most guy are 5ft 8/10.so a guys head is close to her super sensitive tits which definitely gets her fucked