May 7, 2022
Gwinnett County, GA, USA
I'm a single 40's tall athletic non-smoking wm in the NE ATL burbs interested in a new couple. Either Hotwife, Stag/Vixen couple, or Cuckold couple or something in between. Maybe a simple MFM or a wife that likes a side piece. It's difficult to put labels on what it is you desire, but I have prior experiences and seek someone new. You can be a noob or with prior experience yourself. I'm very courteous and clean. It's about having fun! Also same name on the k if interested.

Reactions: Green89
I'm a single 40's tall athletic non-smoking wm in the NE ATL burbs interested in a new couple. Either Hotwife, Stag/Vixen couple, or Cuckold couple or something in between. Maybe a simple MFM or a wife that likes a side piece. It's difficult to put labels on what it is you desire, but I have prior experiences and seek someone new. You can be a noob or with prior experience yourself. I'm very courteous and clean. It's about having fun! Also same name on the k if interested.
New couple here, wife experienxcesd,I am not but am keen to try. Live in FL though.