TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
Halloween is coming up which means wives get to dress up in their sexiest sluttiest outfits and go to parties!

This year we were invited to a halloween party with some close friends. Hundreds of people were invited so Im hoping we have some fun!

Last night I was fantasizing super hard not about the activites that might happen at said party but what might happen after! My best friend is coming to the party with us and staying at our house after so i'm hoping we stay sober enough to play some games back at the house. So here it is...

(NOT A REAL STORY ONLY FANTASY):

We say our goodbyes at the party and head home at about midnight. Just us 3. We've all had quite a few drinks but we're in that fun mood and dont want to night to end.
My wife takes an edible gummy right when we get home to help her relax and she goes in the bedroom to change into something more comfortable to play games and I throw on some basketball shorts as well. My buddy exits to the guest room to change from his costume as well.

After a few minutes my buddy and I are back in the living room getting the TV on and a deck of cards set up for us to play some poker or something.

The bedroom door opens and my wife has on a tight pajama set that consists of tight booty shorts and a sexy little crop top exposing her hard nipples. She gives me a little grin and sits on the chair in front of the couch. My friends eyes light up and he looks at me and I give him a wink and whisper "it's been a while since you got lucky, maybe tonights the night!"

We decide to play some infamous "strip poker" since none of us has ever played before! We deal the hands and I lose the first game so I remove my shirt. I can tell my wife is getting a little nervous now considering all she had on was a skimpy little pajama set.

Next game, wife loses! Finally ill get to see my wife show her body off to someone other than me! She decides to also remove her top revealing her perfect DD breast. She gives them a little shake and says to us "you act like you've never seen tits before! Dont be shy, give the a feel!"

Both of us lean forward each grabbing one tit. She leans her head back and gives out a quite little moan. Shes loving the attention! She comes back to reality and says "alright guys you still have too much clothes on so we better keep playing!"

After a few games my friend finally loses. He's quite the poker player and wanted to get my wife naked before getting undressed himself. He stands up and my wife can see his huge bulge in his shorts and she grins and looks at me. He slips his shorts off and reveals his huge 9 inch cock. He mentioned a few times he had a big dick but i'm not into men so I never thought anything of it but DAMN that thing was huge!

I say "hey buddy didnt you tell me the other day how long it's been since you got any?? C'mon babe, help my friend out!"

We both sit back on the couch and my wife kneels infront of us. Stroking our cocks. She leans forward and starts sucking my dick while still stroking my buddy. After a few minutes she asks if it's really okay if she sucks his dick. "Absolutely!" I say, "I wouldnt want to be selfish!"

So she leans forward and takes the head of his cock in her mouth. For the first time my wife has another man's cock in her mouth. Im rock hard at this point and damn near on the verge of cumming already so I walk to the kitchen to grab some water and come back to just watch for a bit. Her tits bouncing as her head bobs up and down on his long cock. I get behind her and start fucking her while she continues to suck his cock. Spitroast style!

After a few minutes of that I tell my buddy to grab a condom it's his lucky day! So he quickly runs to the quest room and comes back condom already on. My wife is now sucking my dick so he takes her from behind. As the head of his dick slips in she screams because it's so big! She finally gets his entire cock in and starts going back and forth moaning extremely loud taking his entire cock in her tight pussy. I feel myself getting the urge to burst and come in her mouth. Shes gargling my cum in her mouth as he continues to fuck her brains out!

Shortly after I cum he asks her where she wants him to come and she replies "we dont need to make a mess so cum in my mouth" so he quickly rips the condom off and she starts sucking his cock to completion.

We say our goodnights and head off to bed.

The next morning my buddy heads home with a huge smile on his face...

And that is the start of my wife sharing life!!

AGAIN, NOT A REAL STORY ONLY A FANTASY!

Halloween is coming up which means wives get to dress up in their sexiest sluttiest outfits and go to parties!

This year we were invited to a halloween party with some close friends. Hundreds of people were invited so Im hoping we have some fun!

Last night I was fantasizing super hard not about the activites that might happen at said party but what might happen after! My best friend is coming to the party with us and staying at our house after so i'm hoping we stay sober enough to play some games back at the house. So here it is...

(NOT A REAL STORY ONLY FANTASY):

We say our goodbyes at the party and head home at about midnight. Just us 3. We've all had quite a few drinks but we're in that fun mood and dont want to night to end.
My wife takes an edible gummy right when we get home to help her relax and she goes in the bedroom to change into something more comfortable to play games and I throw on some basketball shorts as well. My buddy exits to the guest room to change from his costume as well.

After a few minutes my buddy and I are back in the living room getting the TV on and a deck of cards set up for us to play some poker or something.

The bedroom door opens and my wife has on a tight pajama set that consists of tight booty shorts and a sexy little crop top exposing her hard nipples. She gives me a little grin and sits on the chair in front of the couch. My friends eyes light up and he looks at me and I give him a wink and whisper "it's been a while since you got lucky, maybe tonights the night!"

We decide to play some infamous "strip poker" since none of us has ever played before! We deal the hands and I lose the first game so I remove my shirt. I can tell my wife is getting a little nervous now considering all she had on was a skimpy little pajama set.

Next game, wife loses! Finally ill get to see my wife show her body off to someone other than me! She decides to also remove her top revealing her perfect DD breast. She gives them a little shake and says to us "you act like you've never seen tits before! Dont be shy, give the a feel!"

Both of us lean forward each grabbing one tit. She leans her head back and gives out a quite little moan. Shes loving the attention! She comes back to reality and says "alright guys you still have too much clothes on so we better keep playing!"

After a few games my friend finally loses. He's quite the poker player and wanted to get my wife naked before getting undressed himself. He stands up and my wife can see his huge bulge in his shorts and she grins and looks at me. He slips his shorts off and reveals his huge 9 inch cock. He mentioned a few times he had a big dick but i'm not into men so I never thought anything of it but DAMN that thing was huge!

I say "hey buddy didnt you tell me the other day how long it's been since you got any?? C'mon babe, help my friend out!"

We both sit back on the couch and my wife kneels infront of us. Stroking our cocks. She leans forward and starts sucking my dick while still stroking my buddy. After a few minutes she asks if it's really okay if she sucks his dick. "Absolutely!" I say, "I wouldnt want to be selfish!"

So she leans forward and takes the head of his cock in her mouth. For the first time my wife has another man's cock in her mouth. Im rock hard at this point and damn near on the verge of cumming already so I walk to the kitchen to grab some water and come back to just watch for a bit. Her tits bouncing as her head bobs up and down on his long cock. I get behind her and start fucking her while she continues to suck his cock. Spitroast style!

After a few minutes of that I tell my buddy to grab a condom it's his lucky day! So he quickly runs to the quest room and comes back condom already on. My wife is now sucking my dick so he takes her from behind. As the head of his dick slips in she screams because it's so big! She finally gets his entire cock in and starts going back and forth moaning extremely loud taking his entire cock in her tight pussy. I feel myself getting the urge to burst and come in her mouth. Shes gargling my cum in her mouth as he continues to fuck her brains out!

Shortly after I cum he asks her where she wants him to come and she replies "we dont need to make a mess so cum in my mouth" so he quickly rips the condom off and she starts sucking his cock to completion.

We say our goodnights and head off to bed.

The next morning my buddy heads home with a huge smile on his face...

And that is the start of my wife sharing life!!

AGAIN, NOT A REAL STORY ONLY A FANTASY!
Great fantasy, definitely a regular one of ours too- something about the anonymity of being in costume gets us feeling more confident than usual.

I started reading this out loud to my wife, very quickly we both get very worked up so she suggested switching to her finishing reading your story while I pleasured her until she came hard

Great fantasy, definitely a regular one of ours too- something about the anonymity of being in costume gets us feeling more confident than usual.

I started reading this out loud to my wife, very quickly we both get very worked up so she suggested switching to her finishing reading your story while I pleasured her until she came hard
Glad you guys liked it! Every Halloween I hope something like this happens!

Reactions: Pineappleluvers
We were at a Halloween party a couple of years ago. May had quickly downed about three gin and tonics. She's Asian and was dressed up like a bunny, with half her tits and arse hanging out. I lost track of May in the house. When I went to use the bathroom I noticed a bedroom door ajar, so I went to peek in. There is May on her knees with the top pulled down to expose her tits, sucking the cock of some guy I've never seen. As I stand there, he pulls his cock out of her mouth, continues to jerk off, and cums in her mouth.

We were at a Halloween party a couple of years ago. May had quickly downed about three gin and tonics. She's Asian and was dressed up like a bunny, with half her tits and arse hanging out. I lost track of May in the house. When I went to use the bathroom I noticed a bedroom door ajar, so I went to peek in. There is May on her knees with the top pulled down to expose her tits, sucking the cock of some guy I've never seen. As I stand there, he pulls his cock out of her mouth, continues to jerk off, and cums in her mouth.
I hope he didn't ruin May's costume!

A few years ago, me and my wife went to a neighbors Halloween party. Since the kids were at her parents house, I figured after the party I was gonna get lucky. As we left for the party, I was hoping my wife would dress sexy, but she came out with a raincoat and galoshes and was going as a semen . Conservative said I did dress dirty for you. As she laughed about being dressed as a semen !!! that’s not what I had in mind but anyway we went to the party me and the wife both started to have some cocktails. There were only a few more couples there when my wife excused herself and went to the bathroom. I got a phone notification and looked and this is the picture that she sent me. She asked me if I wanted her to wear this in front of everyone. I said yes come on out when she came out. Everyone was shocked because my wife is so proper in real life. We have three kids and she helps out and all their school events. Everyone started teasing us about why you guys wanna turn it in one of those parties. Me and my wife both kind of laughed it off with everyone else. Well, I got a phone call. It was my mother-in-law telling me that my daughter had forgotten one of her stuffed animals so I decided to run it over because they don’t live too far away. I was gone maybe 30 minutes , I walked into the house and I couldn’t find anyone. I heard some noises upstairs, so I figured that’s where everyone was as I walked down the hall. I noticed it now the sounds were coming from a bedroom when I looked in my wife was eating out our neighbor‘s wife as her husband was behind my wife fucking her. I then watched as my wife got on his dick and rode. Then both ladies put their asses in the air and he would take turns fucking each one of them. I had now taken my cock out and was jerking off as I watched him finish on my wife’s back.. I went downstairs gave them a little bit of time and shut the door like I just come in and hollered my wife quickly went came down the stairs. She said everyone is asleep so let’s go home. We got halfway into the doorway and she dropped and started to suck my dick. We quickly fucked in the living room as I fucked her doggy style and came on her back just like my neighbor had 15 minutes ago.

Attachments

• IMG_5309.jpeg
    IMG_5309.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 65
The first time my wife fucked someone else after we got married was at a Halloween party. This was a group of friends whre there was always a certain amount of touching and feeling. Everyone had one particular person they did a lot of touching and kissing but so far no sex. The party was on Halloween and her birthday. Yes she is born on Oct 31. She went as a flapper. As she was getting dressed I saw her putting on thigh highs. Someone came to the door so I didn't get to see her finish dressing. When she was finished and the neighbor left she raised her skirt to show me she didn't have on a bra or panties. I asked her if Ron, her chosen favorite guy was going to get it tonight, she said maybe if he wants it. We got to the party and her chosen favorite guy and his wife arrive. I should add that is wife and I were also a pair. As he was at the bar getting his and his wife's first drink I walked over for a refill and asked him if he had brought condoms telling him that my wife was only wearing that short skirt and he was probably going to get it tonight. As I picked up my drink I told him leave the condoms in his pocket as my wife hates them and loves when I squirt deep in her. A bit later I was talking and dancing with his wife and mentioned that her husband was probably going to get laid tonight. She was wearing a sexy fair outfit and moved my hand between her legs telling me she thought we were going to be the first to cross the line ... she didn't have on panties either. Around 10:30-11:00 we saw Ron and my wife heading towards one of the bedrooms. We manuevered over to see down the hall and watched them enter one of the bedrooms. We followedd and went to the bedroom next to it. Our clothing was off in a flash and all the foreplay had been done while dancing so we went straight to the bed but we could hear my wife already moaning. Well it was like a contest who could moan the most and appairently Ron and I came about the same time by the sounds. We exited the rooms and went back to the main party to the sound of applause. To make a long story short everyone was playing but clothing was being removed and thrown over chairs. At the end of the night all the ladies walked out to their cars nude and dripping a cream pies. I got to watch my wife get fucked for the second time that night by Ron, Ok everyone got to watch. I received a most excellent blow job on the way home and then silky second (thirds?) at home.