After a long wait it’s happened!

Husbandandcuriouskt

Firstly for anyone tempted, I’m not giving out names, not sharing pictures, save yourself the trouble sending DM’s requesting them lol…

So last night my Gorgeous wife officially became a Shared wife, after a two-three year search we finally found a decent guy on fab that was a complete pleasure to talk to and meet, After 3 months of patience and a few times of him getting to play with the wife online with her lush 2 exchanging videos pics and voice notes we took the plunge and ripped off the bandaid and invited him over.

The day of the meet was a tremendously nerve racking experience and the moment the doorbell rang almost gave us both a heart attack, We welcomed our new charming friend into our home and armed with soft drinks relaxed in the living room, She was dressed in a bath robe with hold ups and a sexy bodysuit underneath, whilst chatting among ourselves our nerves faded a little and my wife inserted her lush 2 and he began to control it and stroke her thigh gently, This was a pre planned ice breaker / challenge / game between the three of us to see if he could get her worked up enough to lose the bathrobe and maybe move the party upstairs, 20 minutes later the robe was off and to the guest bedroom we all ventured all at her suggestion!,

Both of them laid on the bed and her robe had been discarded, he continued to control the toy whilst working his way up her thigh with his hand and she moved it onto her pussy herself so he could feel the intensity of the lush toy he was controlling, This then quickly turned into him sliding a finger inside her and after some light finger play along with the toy she then consenting to receiving oral, which evolved into three fingers pumping in and out of her whilst using his mouth and tongue on her clit.

She surprisingly, to myself and her, orgasmed repeatedly during this and he impressed us both greatly, mainly due to out of everyone she’s ever played with before me, only I have actually managed to make her orgasm from oral and not only that, she even began to actually squirt!, Again another thing that only I’ve managed to get her to do and I couldn’t help but be mightily impressed!.

Mesmerised throughout I snapped photos and recorded video clips and during glances from my wife reassured her with eye contact, her moans and hip moments were delicious to behold and he regularly checked in with her that she was enjoying his actions and he in essence was a true gent!, during these glances i discreetly mouthed to her “you want to fuck and she had the filthiest smile on her face and nodded yes, After telling him he had too many clothes on he didn’t hesitate to strip off and after helping him pull down his boxers she hungrily took his cock in her mouth and looked at me across the room as she did it, She frequently continued to make eye contact and she worked on him with lust and desire, Once fully erect she watched as he put on a condom, I swear I even caught her lick her lips at one point while awaiting for what she now needed, My wife of 10 years was set on going all the way!, After a further few minutes of receiving a little more oral from him she announced to our new friend “I need you to fuck me”

Not needing any encouragement he positioned himself between her thighs and ensuring I had a clear view to it he slowly sunk himself into her pussy and began to give her what she wanted and needed and what I had hoped for so long to see, At this point any and all worries or nerves were long gone for both of us and the excitement and thrill of what was happening in this moment was so excruciatingly delightful.

Finally our fantasy of my wife having sex with another guy and me watching was happening, she moaned, bucked her hips onto him, cried his name, called out to him to “fuck my married pussy”, told him how she liked his cock and how it felt so good inside her, she even laughed with delight and announced to the room she definitely wants to do this again and likes having a new cock she hadn’t had before, While taking pictures and watching this unfold I realised my face had began to actually ache from all the grinning at the sight before me, I absolutely loved it when she also laughed in filthy delight when he told her he was going to cum and groaned aloud with his cock buried inside her filling the condom, After his orgasm had subsided he withdrew and then relaxed back on the bed next to my panting satisfied wife, the moment felt so surreal and almost like it was the new normal and I couldn’t help but think, “wow I wanna see that again!”

I was absolutely amazed at what I had just witnessed, she was grinning like a Cheshire Cat, cheeks flushed and looking very, very satisfied, At this point I had expected the after event to be a little awkward or difficult but as they relaxed all three of us just began chatting about swinging in general and our experiences on the swinging site we had met on, it was like three friends sitting around the coffee table having a regular normal conversation, it was fantastic how there was nothing awkward at all between us and it all just felt normal!

After around 20 mins of chatting the wife had started using a clit toy on herself, She’s always been a greedy girl when it comes to orgasms, Being a nice helpful guy he also kindly offered her some assistance, minutes later he was again head between her legs making her orgasm on his mouth and making her squirt even more in a kind of side by side 69 position, she had also reached down between his legs and was stroking him back to fully erect once more and it wasn’t long before he had asked her if she wanted to go again and they were reaching for the condoms for a second round in which he also fucked her doggy style as well as missionary and after a much longer session they finally both reached their orgasms again and with him buried deep in her.

Last night twice I watched as my wife was fucked by someone that we had really only spoken to online, she spread her thighs for him and welcomed him inside her, she thoroughly enjoyed him and he enjoyed her and we hope now that he will become a regular FWB, He even started to become hard a third time after more chatting when the second round had finished but she worried about being too sore after a third and also being able to take care of me after he had left so we decided to make arrangements for a further encounter,

Amazingly there was no green eyed monster feelings, no feeling sidelined or not being keen on this, or that having happened and overall it was probably one of the greatest sexual experiences in my life, The sight of my wife looking me in the eye, watching me take photos as another man penetrated her will live in my mind as one of the most erotic things I have ever been lucky enough to witness and his behaviour and personality and how he interacted with her and made this experience so perfect for the pair of us has left me with such an incredible high and desire to see it again it’s almost like a drug!

It took me months to be able to tell my wife about this fantasy and pluck up the courage and it took us years to physically make it happen but I can tell you this I am so proud of her for being open to trying it, I’m proud of us both for having the courage to actually go through with it and ….I really wanna do that again !

While writing this I’m very happy to have seen the wife arranging a further meet on our WhatsApp group with the same guy for next week, it’s great that she’s actively going after more encounters by herself and it’s not come from my encouraging her to do so or at my suggestion I’m confident in saying now that this is definitely something we now do.

Firstly for anyone tempted, I’m not giving out names, not sharing pictures, save yourself the trouble sending DM’s requesting them lol…

So last night my Gorgeous wife officially became a Shared wife, after a two-three year search we finally found a decent guy on fab that was a complete pleasure to talk to and meet, After 3 months of patience and a few times of him getting to play with the wife online with her lush 2 exchanging videos pics and voice notes we took the plunge and ripped off the bandaid and invited him over.

The day of the meet was a tremendously nerve racking experience and the moment the doorbell rang almost gave us both a heart attack, We welcomed our new charming friend into our home and armed with soft drinks relaxed in the living room, She was dressed in a bath robe with hold ups and a sexy bodysuit underneath, whilst chatting among ourselves our nerves faded a little and my wife inserted her lush 2 and he began to control it and stroke her thigh gently, This was a pre planned ice breaker / challenge / game between the three of us to see if he could get her worked up enough to lose the bathrobe and maybe move the party upstairs, 20 minutes later the robe was off and to the guest bedroom we all ventured all at her suggestion!,

Both of them laid on the bed and her robe had been discarded, he continued to control the toy whilst working his way up her thigh with his hand and she moved it onto her pussy herself so he could feel the intensity of the lush toy he was controlling, This then quickly turned into him sliding a finger inside her and after some light finger play along with the toy she then consenting to receiving oral, which evolved into three fingers pumping in and out of her whilst using his mouth and tongue on her clit.

She surprisingly, to myself and her, orgasmed repeatedly during this and he impressed us both greatly, mainly due to out of everyone she’s ever played with before me, only I have actually managed to make her orgasm from oral and not only that, she even began to actually squirt!, Again another thing that only I’ve managed to get her to do and I couldn’t help but be mightily impressed!.

Mesmerised throughout I snapped photos and recorded video clips and during glances from my wife reassured her with eye contact, her moans and hip moments were delicious to behold and he regularly checked in with her that she was enjoying his actions and he in essence was a true gent!, during these glances i discreetly mouthed to her “you want to fuck and she had the filthiest smile on her face and nodded yes, After telling him he had too many clothes on he didn’t hesitate to strip off and after helping him pull down his boxers she hungrily took his cock in her mouth and looked at me across the room as she did it, She frequently continued to make eye contact and she worked on him with lust and desire, Once fully erect she watched as he put on a condom, I swear I even caught her lick her lips at one point while awaiting for what she now needed, My wife of 10 years was set on going all the way!, After a further few minutes of receiving a little more oral from him she announced to our new friend “I need you to fuck me”

Not needing any encouragement he positioned himself between her thighs and ensuring I had a clear view to it he slowly sunk himself into her pussy and began to give her what she wanted and needed and what I had hoped for so long to see, At this point any and all worries or nerves were long gone for both of us and the excitement and thrill of what was happening in this moment was so excruciatingly delightful.

Finally our fantasy of my wife having sex with another guy and me watching was happening, she moaned, bucked her hips onto him, cried his name, called out to him to “fuck my married pussy”, told him how she liked his cock and how it felt so good inside her, she even laughed with delight and announced to the room she definitely wants to do this again and likes having a new cock she hadn’t had before, While taking pictures and watching this unfold I realised my face had began to actually ache from all the grinning at the sight before me, I absolutely loved it when she also laughed in filthy delight when he told her he was going to cum and groaned aloud with his cock buried inside her filling the condom, After his orgasm had subsided he withdrew and then relaxed back on the bed next to my panting satisfied wife, the moment felt so surreal and almost like it was the new normal and I couldn’t help but think, “wow I wanna see that again!”

I was absolutely amazed at what I had just witnessed, she was grinning like a Cheshire Cat, cheeks flushed and looking very, very satisfied, At this point I had expected the after event to be a little awkward or difficult but as they relaxed all three of us just began chatting about swinging in general and our experiences on the swinging site we had met on, it was like three friends sitting around the coffee table having a regular normal conversation, it was fantastic how there was nothing awkward at all between us and it all just felt normal!

After around 20 mins of chatting the wife had started using a clit toy on herself, She’s always been a greedy girl when it comes to orgasms, Being a nice helpful guy he also kindly offered her some assistance, minutes later he was again head between her legs making her orgasm on his mouth and making her squirt even more in a kind of side by side 69 position, she had also reached down between his legs and was stroking him back to fully erect once more and it wasn’t long before he had asked her if she wanted to go again and they were reaching for the condoms for a second round in which he also fucked her doggy style as well as missionary and after a much longer session they finally both reached their orgasms again and with him buried deep in her.

Last night twice I watched as my wife was fucked by someone that we had really only spoken to online, she spread her thighs for him and welcomed him inside her, she thoroughly enjoyed him and he enjoyed her and we hope now that he will become a regular FWB, He even started to become hard a third time after more chatting when the second round had finished but she worried about being too sore after a third and also being able to take care of me after he had left so we decided to make arrangements for a further encounter,

Amazingly there was no green eyed monster feelings, no feeling sidelined or not being keen on this, or that having happened and overall it was probably one of the greatest sexual experiences in my life, The sight of my wife looking me in the eye, watching me take photos as another man penetrated her will live in my mind as one of the most erotic things I have ever been lucky enough to witness and his behaviour and personality and how he interacted with her and made this experience so perfect for the pair of us has left me with such an incredible high and desire to see it again it’s almost like a drug!

It took me months to be able to tell my wife about this fantasy and pluck up the courage and it took us years to physically make it happen but I can tell you this I am so proud of her for being open to trying it, I’m proud of us both for having the courage to actually go through with it and ….I really wanna do that again !

While writing this I’m very happy to have seen the wife arranging a further meet on our WhatsApp group with the same guy for next week, it’s great that she’s actively going after more encounters by herself and it’s not come from my encouraging her to do so or at my suggestion I’m confident in saying now that this is definitely something we now do.
Great story! How was your sex with her afterwards?

Congratulations! Such a good feeling, eh? Having a "very" enjoyable 1st time ensures that there will be future escapades. Our 1st time was with a couple, but we started without his wife - so had a bit of mfm 1st. After we all had 'finished', my wife popped up and said, "That was fun - I want to do it again" (What a note to end on, lol)

I wonder what will be hotter for you, watching her being fucked by him again, or hearing/seeing (if you can record it) what she is like WITHOUT you, with ONLY him.
Probably watching in person again as that was the main fantasy for us both and she is a bit of a exhibitionist and performer and got off a lot on being watched however we both also agree there’s also a lot of excitement on her going solo and sending pics, vids and voice notes etc during the act and then reporting/confessing afterwards all the details afterwards,

we have discussed with him already the possibility of it being a regular thing and they both found they have some boxes to tick that they have in common involving play outdoors etc however she’s not into the idea of multiples or dogging but there’s definitely more avenues this could take us for sure

I wonder what will be hotter for you, watching her being fucked by him again, or hearing/seeing (if you can record it) what she is like WITHOUT you, with ONLY him.
Probably watching in person again as that was the main fantasy for us both and she is a bit of a exhibitionist and performer and got off a lot on being watched however we both also agree there’s also a lot of excitement on her going solo and sending pics, vids and voice notes etc during the act and then reporting/confessing afterwards all the details afterwards,

we have discussed with him already the possibility of it being a regular thing and they both found they have some boxes to tick that they have in common involving play outdoors etc however she’s not into the idea of multiples or dogging but there’s definitely more avenues this could take us
Great story! How was your sex with her afterwards?
we always tend to have pretty mind blowing sex anyways and this night was definitely that but on steroids sprinkled with small interruptions of laughter and amazement and excitement that we had actually done it finally the moments we had experienced/witnessed a short time before we had gotten into bed ourselves had definitely had a positive impact on us to continue and its just an addition to our already amazing sex life with each other

Congratulations! Such a good feeling, eh? Having a "very" enjoyable 1st time ensures that there will be future escapades. Our 1st time was with a couple, but we started without his wife - so had a bit of mfm 1st. After we all had 'finished', my wife popped up and said, "That was fun - I want to do it again" (What a note to end on, lol)
Thanks, definitely a good feeling to have come out the other side without a “well that was a mistake” feeling, most memorable moment for me I think was her first orgasm while making eye contact with me and yelling “I fucking love this!” As she came lol

After a long search we also have found a guy to be my wife's fuck buddy on a regular basis. I love watching him fuck but I also on occasion like being in a different room and listening to her moans as he fucks her.
Hopefully you'll be able to have him fuck your wife on a fairly regular basis.

After a long search we also have found a guy to be my wife's fuck buddy on a regular basis. I love watching him fuck but I also on occasion like being in a different room and listening to her moans as he fucks her.
Hopefully you'll be able to have him fuck your wife on a fairly regular basis.
Do you think she is different with him when you're not in the room, and they're alone together? Or about the same?

Thanks, definitely a good feeling to have come out the other side without a “well that was a mistake” feeling, most memorable moment for me I think was her first orgasm while making eye contact with me and yelling “I fucking love this!” As she came lol
I think.its great tgecdoor has been opened you both will enjoy the new lifestyle and your hotwife will be the benerficary of it 2 grestbcicks to keep.her happy and very filled Keep up the HARD WORK

Reactions: toolman2c

Since you arr both enjoyi g it have they dumped the the condims and let him fill her cunt with alot of hot cum

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Sounds amazing. Do you also think you lose the condom in future and she’ll have him cum in her?

Something wonderful, I envy you that your dreams have come true. :love:

You're living the dream!