It’s the Season, New Niche

My lovely wife had a girl’s night scheduled with a single friend of hers last night. Friend has never been married, very promiscuous, and has looked at me for years as a big brother. My wife looked so hot that we ended up having sex before she left which included a discussion about wanting to have her being someone home. We’ve had the discussion before but it’s the first time we were both on board with letting the cat out of the bag with someone in our circle.

A few hours after she left I get a giddy bombardment of texts. She was playing wing woman for her friend and during a martini fueled bathroom trip told her friend about us and not to freak out.

The consensus by the end of the night was the guy had no interest in coming back to our house but that he’d give his address for me to come and get her. In his words he had no interest in worrying about a crazy white husband snapping over pussy.

I ended up beating them to his house and met him for a brief moment when they arrived. I lowered my windows, sat in the driveway, and occasionally heard my wife coming from getting her brains fucked out of her. A couple hours later she came staggering out of his front door disheveled with heels in hand. With a little giggle she gave me a high honey and gave me a half hearted road head rub and tug session on the way home culminating with me coming while parked in a gas station parking lot a few blocks from our house.

I love watching my wife and being a part sometimes to the contact but there was just something special about waiting for her and not seeing it but knowing this guy knew I was waiting for her to come out. It also made me think about the one night stands and casual hookups my wife had prior to me.

My lovely wife had a girl’s night scheduled with a single friend of hers last night. Friend has never been married, very promiscuous, and has looked at me for years as a big brother. My wife looked so hot that we ended up having sex before she left which included a discussion about wanting to have her being someone home. We’ve had the discussion before but it’s the first time we were both on board with letting the cat out of the bag with someone in our circle.

A few hours after she left I get a giddy bombardment of texts. She was playing wing woman for her friend and during a martini fueled bathroom trip told her friend about us and not to freak out.

The consensus by the end of the night was the guy had no interest in coming back to our house but that he’d give his address for me to come and get her. In his words he had no interest in worrying about a crazy white husband snapping over pussy.

I ended up beating them to his house and met him for a brief moment when they arrived. I lowered my windows, sat in the driveway, and occasionally heard my wife coming from getting her brains fucked out of her. A couple hours later she came staggering out of his front door disheveled with heels in hand. With a little giggle she gave me a high honey and gave me a half hearted road head rub and tug session on the way home culminating with me coming while parked in a gas station parking lot a few blocks from our house.

I love watching my wife and being a part sometimes to the contact but there was just something special about waiting for her and not seeing it but knowing this guy knew I was waiting for her to come out. It also made me think about the one night stands and casual hookups my wife had prior to me.
Nice,👍

Reactions: Jazthing