Where do you spray your cum?

• On her face

• Down her throat

• On her tits

• In her pussy

• In her asshole

Results are only viewable after voting.
She's also available for the office, and can get to all those hard to reach places, like your sink drain, fridge door shelves, and the base of your cock (with her throat that is). :devilish: ;)

View attachment 1798772View attachment 1798774

View attachment 1798771View attachment 1798773

Goddamn this girl just keeps giving and giving. I want to see her make a mess of my cock while I make a mess of her face, like this. Little whore won't be able to breathe and should have spit and cum plastered all over her face, chin, and tits before I'm done with her throat.

View attachment 26180972a.mp4

Fuck I’ll take her in any mode she wants to be in, but it will soon turn into slut mode regardless. Such a sexy little fucktoy.
Seriously right! I don't think there is a location, scenario, or circumstance I wouldn't just bend this cute bitch over and fuck her silly, or feel compelled to expose her to others for the slut she is.

Walk in the park? Pinned against a tree, hike up her dress and fuck her from behind.
At a concert? Hand up her skirt, fingers buried in her cunt until she squirts.
Roadtrip? Sucking my cock as I drive, then pulling over to every truck stop and dragging her into the bathroom to service strangers.
Frat neighbors having a party? Collared and leashed and taken next door to serve as the party cum dump.

Just. Can't. Get Enough of her!

Much like @pervrockcity example above; you may have to give her some "helping hands" to get her there. Unless she says her safeword, Just ignore the choking sounds and whimpers until you get it all the way in. ;)
Show us her asshole. I wanna see if it's as tight and pink as her pussy.

Have your friends or coworkers seen her naked pics? Or in real life?
One co-worker contacted me a couple of years ago. Guy that works with her. He recognized her pics on reddit. He continues to follow her exploits online today, but only reaches out to me occasionally to comment. He's remained respectful otherwise.

None of my guy friends know; other than guys I've vetted online to fuck her, and most of those we don't hang out with socially. Just cocks to fill her holes.

She's told a few of her girlfriends; most of which reacted with playful jealousy, and/or opened up shared their own kinky experiences with her.

She’s blindfolded and tied down to breeding bench to start. She doesn’t know how many men are about use her. This session there are five. They start rubbing their hands all over her, slipping fingers in her pussy, squeezing and twisting her nipples. Once she is dripping wet they all stop touching her. She is trembling with anticipation about what is next. Suddenly nipple clamps are clipped on both nipples and she gasps at the instant pain. Her ass is spanked by each man 10 hard slaps leaving her ass cherry red. One by one they stick a finger in her pussy until it is stretched wide with five different fingers in her. She is told to make herself cum. With what little movement she can do she rocks back and forth, fucking the fingers in her pussy. After several minutes they can feel her pussy spasm as her first orgasm hits. With their fingers slick from her twitching pussy, they each take turns fingering her asshole, two at a time. The ones that aren’t fingering her take turns shoving their cocks in her mouth. She knows she has to take a deep breath whenever a cock is pulled out of her throat, because another is quick to slam balls deep in. After each man has had a turn in her throat they untie her. Her legs are wobbly as she tries to get her balance. The nipple clamps are removed and the blood rushing back into them causes her to gasp at the sensation. “Time for you to be fucked” is whispered in her ear. The men drew cards earlier and high card gets her ass. She’s told to sit down. As she sits several pairs of hands guide her down slowly. She feels the head of a hard and large cock pushing against her asshole. She moans loudly as the first the head then shaft spread her asshole. She has no idea how long it is until she bottoms out with 7 1/2 inches up her ass. The man in her ass reaches around grabbing her nipples and pulling her back onto him. She feels another man sliding into her still wet pussy. She is full of cock and already about to cum again. Her head is grabbed and turned to the side as a third cock is pushed into her mouth. Her hands are put on the other two cocks. A rotation is started by the four not in her ass. 20 hard pumps in her pussy then he moves to her right hand. The one in her right hand moves to her mouth. Mouth to left hand, left hand to pussy. She’s cum again and is about to have her third when she feels the cock in her mouth swell and throb as he cums. She swallows as fast as she can, but some still runs out onto her tits. The man in her pussy pulls out and shoves his cock in her mouth and pumps it full of his cum. She can only swallow one gulp, before his load drools down her chin onto her tits and stomach. The man in her ass grabs her waist and grunts loudly as he empties his balls into her ass. She can feel each spurt as his cock pulses. The last two make her jerk them off on her face and tits. When the last one finishes she is told to stand. She quivers as the cock pulls out of her ass. She can feel the cum dripping out of her ass down her legs. A smile is growing on her face. The men thank her and tell her they are bringing more friends for her next session.
U should message us 😉