Stag and Vixen or cuckolding?

byday69

Couple
I allowed my wife to see her boyfriend whenever she wanted. he is also married and is 12 years younger than my wife. they see each other when they coordinate free dates. this has been going on for about a year. I watch them from time to time via WhatsApp or ..., but we were not together in a trio. recently he started bringing some of his friends to fuck her together. the last two times there were three of them with her. when she asked me if I was ok with that, I said that it turns me on, and she replied that she would like to be with five of them. I'm not sure how all that is ok in the sense that she and I don't know these new guys her boyfriend brings. I went with him and he told me that if we want to continue with everything, that I should not be asked anything and that this is the point of cuckolding. That's how my wife and I went from a vixen and stag relationship to cuckolding. this is our current entertainment and of course we both want to continue with our previous relationship, but this game that her boyfriend is playing excites us both.

Can you explain the difference? If I understand correctly, I have sort of gone the other way. I was never asked and felt bad or timid about reclaiming her. Sometimes she was seriously not even interested in sex with me. She preferred to continue with her daily routine of work and kids.
During CV19 things changed. Now, I dont ever disallow a date but I do openly question many aspects. Its as if in the past, I was so afraid she might cancel one last chance at extramarital sex, so I never said anything. Now, Im more confident in myself. If she cancels, so be it; there will always be another one sometimes in the future.

I allowed my wife to see her boyfriend whenever she wanted. he is also married and is 12 years younger than my wife. they see each other when they coordinate free dates. this has been going on for about a year. I watch them from time to time via WhatsApp or ..., but we were not together in a trio. recently he started bringing some of his friends to fuck her together. the last two times there were three of them with her. when she asked me if I was ok with that, I said that it turns me on, and she replied that she would like to be with five of them. I'm not sure how all that is ok in the sense that she and I don't know these new guys her boyfriend brings. I went with him and he told me that if we want to continue with everything, that I should not be asked anything and that this is the point of cuckolding. That's how my wife and I went from a vixen and stag relationship to cuckolding. this is our current entertainment and of course we both want to continue with our previous relationship, but this game that her boyfriend is playing excites us both.
That's plain bullshit

That's plain bullshit
I actually understand. I used to be this way. No issues with it. I probably still am, except that I dont feel as inadequate as I used to. I mean that I feel equal to her lovers even if they have better cocks and are far better in bed with her. I spend a small fortune on shein.com acquiring see thru dresses and jumpsuits with holes all over the place.

Reactions: Vincenzo
I guess you just have to ask yourself some questions when you’re not turned on. Do you feel that the situations your wife is being placed into are safe and secure? Are you being a protector and friend to her?

Reactions: gr852 and byday69
We (couple, both of us) used to see these terms as nonsense, since what really matters in the end is the pleasure you were seeking and having it - physical, mind, fantasy or whatever the kind.

But the fact is many people get this special excitement from the 'terms' or 'conditioning' they see fit in themselves. So, we already know many guys that extract great pleasure from acknowledge themselves as bulls, and many other guys from see themselves as cucks strictly. And many women to be recognized as queens by their own eyes and witnesses.

Well, in our case we never really saw each other as cuck and queen, for example. Husband is too active and dominant to be one, and Wife is too submissive and agreeable to be a femdom queen. But those acknowledgments don't prevent us from enjoying sexual situations with other partners, which lead us to fit ourselves - and feel ourselves - in these roles, if we choose for this.

And in our experience, most of the couples play in a gray zone which changes due the couple’s dynamics and the length of the relationship.

The point is...do you enjoy being put in the place her boyfriend is insisting that you take over? Or, you and your wife feel it could be stopped just right away if both of you judge to be better to drop out? Do you enjoy the place of a 'cuckold' or that bothers you more than the thrill?

We (couple, both of us) used to see these terms as nonsense, since what really matters in the end is the pleasure you were seeking and having it - physical, mind, fantasy or whatever the kind.

But the fact is many people get this special excitement from the 'terms' or 'conditioning' they see fit in themselves. So, we already know many guys that extract great pleasure from acknowledge themselves as bulls, and many other guys from see themselves as cucks strictly. And many women to be recognized as queens by their own eyes and witnesses.

Well, in our case we never really saw each other as cuck and queen, for example. Husband is too active and dominant to be one, and Wife is too submissive and agreeable to be a femdom queen. But those acknowledgments don't prevent us from enjoying sexual situations with other partners, which lead us to fit ourselves - and feel ourselves - in these roles, if we choose for this.

And in our experience, most of the couples play in a gray zone which changes due the couple’s dynamics and the length of the relationship.

The point is...do you enjoy being put in the place her boyfriend is insisting that you take over? Or, you and your wife feel it could be stopped just right away if both of you judge to be better to drop out? Do you enjoy the place of a 'cuckold' or that bothers you more than the thrill?
Tnx, you explained it nicely. the point is that according to the official categories we moved from one to another, but that was not unusual for us. Yes, excitements come from various situations and we act accordingly without asking ourselves which category it belongs to.

Can you explain the difference? If I understand correctly, I have sort of gone the other way. I was never asked and felt bad or timid about reclaiming her. Sometimes she was seriously not even interested in sex with me. She preferred to continue with her daily routine of work and kids.
During CV19 things changed. Now, I dont ever disallow a date but I do openly question many aspects. Its as if in the past, I was so afraid she might cancel one last chance at extramarital sex, so I never said anything. Now, Im more confident in myself. If she cancels, so be it; there will always be another one sometimes in the future.
Insay for some thete is alot of differences in the lifestyle some guys ate in chasity and except for cleaning tbe wifes pussy after its full of another mans cum and he only gets ruined orgasms or a hand j9b and hes totally submissive to.the hotwife and the bull and sometimes gets to watch
My hotwife does deny me when shes out getting fucked it usually starts a day or two beforevthat my cock.is locked up for 4to 6 days. I have to bathe her and help her get dtessed .I cant not touch her sexually or ask for it. I have to pay for hotels dinners clothes etc . Alot of times we go shopping for her if the sales girl sniles at us like hope you two have fun tonight its revealed it not fir me its for her boyfriend ..Sone times i get to watch but im not allowed any sexusl.activity with them. There is times i have to make drinks and snacks for them.before and during there time together fucking. When they finish an he leaves some tines i will.get to reclaim her with her pussy full.of his cum . The intensity can change but what never changes is im.locked up anytime she getting fuck and i hsbmve to.pay for it. It can be rewarding but frustrating as well...we both enjoy the lifestyle she has told me more than once she coukd never gi back to.a ONE COCK WOMAN AND I AGREE OUR SEX LIFE EVEN THOU CHANGED IT HAS CONTINUE TO GET BETTER

I dont concider myself as a cuckold. We are a Vixen / Stag couple. My wife never have sex if I`m not around. Often we meet Bulls on the internet, but many times we go out to find someone. She can be VERY sexy when she want to, so usually there is no problem with inviting a younger alfamale to our home "for a drink"
next morning three people wake up very satisfied. We often start all over again, in the morning sun!

Sally here, it’s cuckolding for Paul and I. I’m totally in charge and do what I want sexually with whomever I please. Paul is a sub bi sissy cuck with a tiny clity for a cock, he’s completely pussy free and serve mine and my bulls needs.

Sally. X.