Latin Stag/Vixen scenarios- (Hispanic Share Wives)

Your Latina wife has always been a bit of a slut and you love her for it. She's fine being shared with your small group of trusted friends, as long as you are there.
You let her know it was going to be a triple penetration. She had only one rule. That only you could use her ass. She considered that the most private of the sex positions.
Things got started when she mounted Carl. You came in from behind and entered her ass. You held up your wife's head so she could suck on Bob's cock. This went on for a few minutes as all of you guys got 'close'. Then you called out to her, "Get ready baby, all your holes are going to be filled with white man's cum".
latina w white.jpg

• Love
Reactions: calif cpl
My wife Isabella knows I always film her when she is shared. And she's not afraid to put on a show. I told her I was bringing over Dave who she knew from my work place. She knew he had been divorced almost a year.
She suggested a possible 3 way with him (since he hadn’t had sex in a while) as long as it didn’t change the friendship between Dave and I. “Of course not”, I told her. In fact he’d be grateful I’m sure.

“Plan something for this weekend then.” she said. "But you'll have to let him know something fun could happen. Just so he won't be surprised when you suggest I should get to know him better"

True to her word she let Dave fuck.
And from the video you can read her lips, telling Dave “Inside yeah, inside yeah, I'm so full for sure”.

Attachments

• mexican share wife.gif
    mexican share wife.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Your hot Mexican GF agreed to a MFM quickie with your friend Carl who came over to help with a little remodel in your apartment. Open paint can on the end table, the lamp shade tipped over, it was a mad rush.
You were able to pull her top down to revel her tits, but Carl was right there pulling her pants down just far enough to get his dick in your GF's pussy. She was okay with it and once she got her hair out of the way, started to blow you off.

Attachments

• mmex rush.gif
    mmex rush.gif
    24.3 MB · Views: 33
Your wife did not hide it. When she agrees to do MFM threesomes, she prefers a white cock. When the white guy entered her, you got this close-up of his cock entering her. You wanted to show her what she looked like when she had a gringo's cock inside her.

(There's a little more to this. The wife is served up on a simple folding table so that the white guy can bang her while he's standing. A towel under her for the cum spillage because she does get crème pied.

Attachments

• tu esposa latina.jpg
    tu esposa latina.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 17
  • served up.jpg
    served up.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Your wife was from Spain, she's always been okay with Swinging and 3some play. She knows your favorite scenario of going second after she's been fucked by a new white guy, so she blows you to keep you hard. She knows you have to displace the cum that the new guy is releasing in her.

Attachments

• Spanish wife.jpg
    Spanish wife.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Love
Before you and your wife do any kind of Stag/Vixen wife sharing, it's always discussed how things will play out before a second male is invited. All her focus is on you as you kiss her passionately. She allows a strangers cock to take pleasure in her pussy because she knows you will "reclaim" her.

Attachments

• Kissing shared (2).gif
    Kissing shared (2).gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 15
  • Kissing shared (1).gif
    Kissing shared (1).gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: Iovalot and 575Cuck
After she does the deed she looks back at you to make sure this is what you wanted. You're so proud of her and her skills.

Attachments

• good wife bru.jpg
    good wife bru.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 11
  • good wife watch bru.jpg
    good wife watch bru.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
  • Love
Your white friend Carl is a friend of yours that your wife actually liked. She enjoyed the 3somes you'd arrange when you invited Carl. This time you challenged her to blow off Carl- HANDS FREE. She made the attempt but when she saw Carl's nut sack, she knew he was close to blowing his load. She didn't want to risk a fascial or getting cum in her hair so she takes control of Carl's cock so that when he ejaculates she'll catch it all in her mouth.

Attachments

• challange.gif
    challange.gif
    8.3 MB · Views: 6
  • Love
You really work your cock into your wife's mouth, then you whisper to her, "Now do his cock". You pull out of her mouth and she gets right on your friend. You help her by holding her hair back as she works your friends dick.

Attachments

• nowmybuddy.gif
    nowmybuddy.gif
    16.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • Love