Latin Stag/Vixen scenarios- (Hispanic Share Wives)

When I told my wife I had a mini gangbang planned for her she asked..
"How many"?
I said "Three of my friends from work".
She asked, "Pueden ellos guardar un secreto"? (meaning they won't tell anyone)
"Yes" I said.
"Bring them Saturday".

You can see how hard she worked, but to her credit she got all three guys off in just over an hour.

Attachments

• latiana.jpg
    latiana.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 225
When I told my wife I had a mini gangbang planned for her she asked..
"How many"?
I said "Three of my friends from work".
She asked, "Pueden ellos guardar un secreto"? (meaning they won't tell anyone)
"Yes" I said.
"Bring them Saturday".

You can see how hard she worked, but to her credit she got all three guys off in just over an hour.
Wow

You've been a Swinging couple for years. But sometimes a decent single guy comes along and your Mexican wife gives the okay. It's an exciting sight as the stranger grabs your wife's hips and really controls the rhythm of her getting fucked doggy. She insisted he go in bareback so she expecting to take his cum load.

Attachments

• mex wife doggy.gif
    mex wife doggy.gif
    17.6 MB · Views: 161
This is not the first time your wife has played this way. She has a routine. She blows you off while your two friends take turns penetrating her. She doesn't like condoms and at her age, she can't get pregnant. So taking creampies is expected. You were so proud of her as you watched her taking one white cock after another. She wanted to show you what your two friends left her. And yes, as the husband you are expected to put the last load in her.

Attachments

• latin gangbang cap.jpg
    latin gangbang cap.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 132
  • from 2 gringo friends.jpg
    from 2 gringo friends.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 137
This is not the first time your wife has played this way. She has a routine. She blows you off while your two friends take turns penetrating her. She doesn't like condoms and at her age, she can't get pregnant. So taking creampies is expected. You were so proud of her as you watched her taking one white cock after another. She wanted to show you what your two friends left her. And yes, as the husband you are expected to put the last load in her.
Very hot

Reactions: Desejo de corno
What’s gorgeous sight

Fuck. Very hot

You and your Puerto Rican wife have been Swingers for years. But more recently it's just been easier to find a select hetero male to share your wife with.
She always tells you to "find a white one" when you set up a MFM threesome. She really gets into it when she knows you're filming. You can't help but be proud of her because she uses the white dick to please herself. She knew she would be taking some of his cum, both outside and inside.

Attachments

• Latina wife shared.mp4
    63.5 MB
Last edited:
You told your wife you were going to share her with Carlos, a nice enough guy your wife met at the Super bowl party you had last week. You let her know that you gave Carlos permission to cum inside her, and you wanted to get the money shot of a new guy filling her pussy with cum. All she wanted to know was when this would happen because she wanted to shave her pussy for the video.

Attachments

• wife and Carlos.gif
    wife and Carlos.gif
    22.1 MB · Views: 167