Not her first, but her best gangbang so far

Mister_De_Sade

Male
Gold
I wrote this up a couple of years ago and figured I'd share here.

My SO and I have been together for over15 years, but only started experimenting with "swinging" and "hotwifing" about six years ago. We’re presently in our mid 30s - early 40s and the story below happened early Summer 2019 and was put together from a combination of sporadic Sony handycam footage and various cell phone video shot by myself and the other guys involved, and our own recollections of how things went down.

To give you a visual reference for what she looks like; she's tiny, barely five feet tall and about 100 lbs. Red hair, fair skin, perky tits and ass...and she's insanely tight.

I vetted the guys from various sub-Reddits like r/wouldyoufuckmywife, r/slutwife. All she wanted to know about them was what they looked like, but other than that she wanted them to be complete strangers, as being used by a group of strange men she doesn’t know is one of her biggest fantasies. I liked this arrangement, as it made it easier for them to see her as a sex object and not worry too much about being rough with her, which was another requirement.

She was inspired to do this after watching Remy Lacroix’s BoundGangBangs scene for Kink.com, and had made herself cum many many times after watching that scene. She wanted this scenario to be as close to Con-non-con (that is consensual non-consent) as possible. This meant that we (the guys and I) could do whatever we wanted to her, for as long as we wanted, as long as she didn’t say her safe word, and as long as we stayed within the boundaries she had set forth. This included things like; no hitting her face or using fists or back of the hand, no drawing blood, no ********/scat play, and no ass-to-mouth. But just about everything else was on the table.

After chatting with the guys via Kik for a few weeks and exchanging STD test results and making sure they knew what was allowed/not allowed and what her safe word was, I made plans for them to meet us at our hotel room door around 9pm one particular Saturday evening. I even let them take a vote as to what her attire would be. They all loved how tiny she was and how young she looked, so they unanimously voted for her to dress up like a life sized toy doll; complete with a sheer white babydoll style dress, sheer frilly pink panties, knee-socks with Mary Jane style black high heels, and she even put her hair into braided pigtails and wore fake eyelashes to complete the living-doll look.

I greeted them at the door with her in front of me, already dressed up in her doll attire but with a blindfold and open-mouth ring gag strapped to her face. They immediately flipped out and gushed about how pretty and innocent she looked. She blushed and mumbled beneath her bondage gear. Before taking off her blindfold and cuffs I pulled her to the middle of the room and handed them her leash while I stepped into another room to get some sex toys ready for her (a set of butt plugs, lube, and a vibrator). When I returned the guys had opened the curtains overlooking the street below and had her standing up on the inner window ledge posing for anyone down below to see, while they gave her instructions (“lift up your dress...stick out your ass....”), said lewd things, and snapped pictures of her with their phones. We decided to leave the curtains open the rest of the night so anyone walking by could get a good look at what a little slut she was if they looked up.

“Shit, does she have a plug in her ass?”, one of the guys asked while taking a picture of her bending over at the window. She did indeed, a small blue plastic plug I’d had her put in a couple of hours beforehand could be just made out straining against the delicate pink fabric of her panties as she stuck her ass out in his direction.

“She’s going to need to work up to getting her little ass fucked, so we’ll be replacing that with a bigger toy in a little while,'' I explained. "We don't want to break her...at least not yet."

The Big guy grabbed her by her pigtails and pulled her face to his own, “damn girl, we’re gonna stretch you out. aren’t we?”, she nodded and made a little moaning sound in response as he flicked his tongue over her parted lips.

I took her leash again and pulled her down from the window ledge and into the middle of the room again and let the guys loose on her. They pounced and pulled her between them before lifting her tiny body into the air like a toy, one guy resting her legs on his shoulders and pulling her see-through pink panties aside to bury his tongue in her little wet cunt, the other mauling at and sucking her tits. Her yelps and moans were made all the more hot since she couldn't close her mouth, so everything came out as a high pitched, “AAA, ahhhh, ooooohhh!” etc.

By the time they lowered her onto an ottoman nearby she was already drooling through her gag, spit covering her chin and lips...so I immediately pulled my already hard cock out of my slacks, lined up with her mouth and pushed all the way into her face while holding her head in place with both hands until I hit the back of her throat, eliciting a wet gurgling sound from her. Big guy was taking off his pants and saw this, commenting, “shit...already gagging the little slut, awesome!”. I pulled my prick from her face, a long strand of spit connecting the tip to her tongue, before pushing back in and bottoming out at the back of her throat again.

As I fucked her forcefully propped open mouth, Bearded guy knelt behind her and pulled her pink panties to the side, exposing her newly waxed bare pussy and continued his oral assault on her cunt, stopping only to spread her pink lips open with his hands so the Big guy could lean over and snap some close up shots with his phone.

"Fuck that is a pretty pink pussy", he exclaimed before burying his tongue in her again. "And it's so fucking tight, even around my tongue", he began tongue fucking her, causing her to yelp and moan around my cock. Withdrawing his tongue he tugged at the blue transparent plug stuffed in her ass. "Jesus, all her holes are so fucking tight...how are you gonna fit all these cocks in you huh?", he joked slapping one of her ass cheeks in emphasis. I pulled my cock from her throat and wrapped my hands around her neck, reiterating his question to her.

She groaned and just shook her head, unable to form coherent words around the gag. "We're gonna back them fit, baby", I answered for her, with a chuckle as I pushed my cock back into her face and fucked her mouth steadily.

We switched positions so I could film with my video camera. The Big guy knelt behind her and pulled her panties down to her knees before squeezing two big fingers into her tight pussy and moved them around trying to find her g-spot, eliciting a slurred “fuuuuuuuuh!” from her. Bearded guy moved around in front of her to use her mouth, choking her with a couple of fingers down her throat and rubbing her gag-spit on his cock as lube. Before long Big guy was hitting her G-spot over and over while finger fucking her hard, causing her pussy to clamp down and squirt all over his hand as she let out a nonsense squeal that became a long “ooooohhhfffffuuuuuuuhhh”. Bearded guy was holding her head up with one hand, telling her to look up at him "with those pretty eyes”, and holding his cock under her chin to catch a stream of drool that was dripping from her mouth gag, using it as lube as he stroked himself.

"You're gonna take this cock all the way in your little throat right baby?"he asked. She furrowed her brow and shook her head in hesitation, a small uncertain moan escaping her throat. "Oh yes you are slut", he explained chuckling. Pinching her nose with one hand and pushing his cock past the ring gag and into her wet mouth, he bottomed out at the back of her throat with about two inches to spare and caused her to gag around his prick. Spit began to pour from her bottom lip like a leaky faucet, and she made more of those small wet gagging grunts as he began pumping in and out of her face. I reached down with my free hand to help Big Guy spread her ass cheeks and pussy as he continued his assault on her now sopping wet pussy with his fingers. The sound of her cumming muffled by the cock jammed in her throat.

After fucking her face for a bit, Bearded guy exclaimed that he had "to feel this fucksluts pussy". She gasped as he unceremoniously pulled his cock from her throat with a wet pop, gag-spit and precum dripping onto the carpet beneath her from her chin and mouth. Big guy stood up from behind her and took the camera from me, telling Bearded guy something like "even after all that she's still tight as fuck", showing us his wet hand. I removed her mouth gag and let her go slow on my cock as Bearded guy stood behind her and grabbed her hips with one hand while lining up his cock with the other. She stopped sucking me as he entered and let out a long groan, which quickly turned into a howl of “aaaaahhhhh gaaaaaaaaaaaa!”, as he pushed his full length into her immediately and quickly fell into a brisk pace slapping against her little body, impaling her tight cunt onto his cock over and over, exclaiming “goddamn girl (slap slap slap), your pussy is insanely tight (slap slap slap), fuuuuck (slapslapslapslap)”, as he increased his speed and gripped her pale ass cheeks for leverage. I knelt down and wrapped my hand around her throat, forcing her to look at me. “How does that big dick feel in your little pussy baby, huh? Is he stretching your tight little cunt out baby?” She could barely respond, her eyes rolling back, and made wet panting and whimpering sounds as I laughed, stood up and slapped her face with my dick and her petite body bounced on Bearded Guys massive cock. The three of us switched off spit roasting her like that for a good half hour before letting her collapse on the couch...chin covered in drool and her pussy pink and wet. I took the opportunity to upgrade the plug in her ass, which is crazy tight as you'd expect, so I told her to "walk over to the window and put your hands on the glass", she complied and allowed her panties to fall to her ankles, kicked them off on the way. I prepped a large black vibrating butt-plug (controlled by smartphone app) with some lube and knelt down next to her as the Bearded guy filmed. She yelped as I pulled the small plug out with an audible pop and asked her if anyone could see her on the street, she simply replied "yes" as I fingered her ass and then started to push the larger plug in her. She started to resist but I sharply told her to stick her ass out, giving it a smack with my open hand.

The Big guy had walked over next to her and placed a hand on her lower back, encouraging her to arch her back and stick her perky ass out. He leaned down and whispered to her.

"What's he doing to your ass baby?"

She gasped through sexy little yelps of "fuckfuckfuck, he's, fuuuuuck, stretching ouuuut mmmmy aassss, fuuuck!" as I pushed the plug into her pink puckered asshole. Bearded guy zoomed in to get a good shot of her tight little hole stretching around the bulbous black toy before it disappeared inside her. Her knees buckled under her, but we held her up. I pulled her legs apart and pushed two fingers into her wet pussy but they barely fit. She groaned through gritted teeth "FUUUUCK...it's so tight!", which made us chuckle. Bearded guy had been pulling out his phone as this went down and flipped on the vibrator app, pushing the slider up high. Her knees weakened again, but Big Guy wrapped his hands around her waist to hold her up as I pulled my fingers out of her.

"Pull her tits out so the people on the street can see her", I requested, taking the phone remote from Bearded guy and messing with the settings. The Big guy pushed her forward and pulled down on the front of her sheer dress, exposing her perky titties to the window, which he peered out of down to the street below.

"There's some guys, coming out of a bar downstairs..haha! They're pointing up here, taking pics with their phones. I think they like you baby” he exclaimed.
She was lost in her own head, eyes shut and forehead and hands against the glass. I'd flipped the vibrating plug filling up her to an intermittent pulse, Bearded guy stood to the other side of her and reached around to play with her clit.

"You want them to see you? Huh...see what a little fucktoy you are, right baby?” he asked. She moaned in response, her mouth going slack as he found the sweet spot on her clit "Yeeeasssssss...fuuuuuuuuck!” She pressed her tits into the window, her hands splayed across the glass and came again, her body shivering and knees folding under her again.

I pulled at her leash, jerking her away from the window while she was still coming down from her orgasm. Leaving the anal vibrator turned on we ordered her to her knees between the three of us.

"What do Fuckdolls do on their knees baby?" I asked.
She looked up at the three of us, all with our cocks out, pointing them at her, a sexy pout on her face, "Suuck...dicks?" she answered apprehensively. The guys laughed at this.

"Tell us what you want,'' one of them asked, tugging at her leash again.
She obediently put her hands behind her back and looked up at him. "please...I want your cock in my mouth", she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

The guys chuckled again, "Wow...we are going to fuck your pretty face sloppy", Beardguy exclaimed, grabbing her face and pushing two fingers into her mouth, gagging her with his hand then rubbing her spit on his cock while gagging her with his other hand. She coughed and drooled, letting the spit drip on her tits, then looked up at us with a sheepish smile.

“What a good little girl you are”, Bearded guy exclaimed while stroking himself.

I stepped forward and presented my cock to her, which she licked at without haste. "Take it all the way in baby, all the way in your throat,'' she obeyed...swallowing me until her lips touched the base of my prick, using her hand to guide the last inch into her throat.
My hand was on the top of her head, holding her in place for two, three, four, five seconds. She squeezed her eyes shut, I could feel her gag reflex kicking in, "hold it there...gag on it you little slut", I taunted her before pulling my cock from her throat, a trail of spit connecting the tip of my dick to her lips as she coughed from the effort.

"Oh fuck yes, my turn", Bearded guy took the leash from me and teased her with his own prick making her lean forward to suck him "you gotta work for it".

I grabbed the back of her head and started pushing her mouth down onto him, then off, then on again. She was struggling but we didn't relent. Soon he was shoving all but about an inch of his dick into her mouth..she looked up at us with pleading eyes, making little grunts and gasps of “oh fuck” when she could get some air and gurgling and choking sounds when his cock was in her throat.

Soon she was sucking us in the round, going from cock to cock, her hands came up as if by automation, gripping and stroking two cocks while one was in her mouth. We started playing a game where we'd take turns having her take each of our cocks as deep as she could and we’d count out loud from starting at one.
Seeing who she could deepthroat the longest. She didn’t quite get any of us down all the way for more than five seconds, but we blow-banged her until she could barely hold herself up from exhaustion. By the time Big guy bent down and spread her knees apart to finger her some more, she was a mess. Spit and pre-cum had dripped onto her tits into shiny little puddles and her makeup was running down her cheek in black streaks, one fake eyelash coming loose.

I rubbed my cock on her face and told her to “take my cock in your mouth and don’t let it slip out”, which she immediately did. I gripped the base of my shaft and pushed it to the back of her throat "stirring" my cock as I did so, making more gurgling sounds come from her wet mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut and pulled away, my dick popping out of her mouth with an audible slurp. So I slapped her tits until they were as red as her ass, calling her a “bad girl that doesn’t do what she’s told”. She yelped as Big guy shoved two fingers into her tight pussy, the vibrator still whirring away in her little asshole. Moments later she was cumming for the third time that night, hard...squirt gushing from her pussy onto the carpet as I fucked her gaping mouth with abandon. She screamed, loudly...a combination of overstimulation and the sexual abuse we were bombarding her with.
She fell backwards as we let go of her, trying to hold herself up on her arms. We gave her a moment to catch her breath before lifting her up and onto the nearby couch on her back. She was a mess and clearly exhausted already, and took a moment to close her eyes and catch her breath, but I was having none of that.

I grabbed her Hitachi Magic Wand (the most powerful portable vibrator made) from a side table and switched it on.

“Fuckdolls don’t get to be tired”, I explained as I spread her legs and pressed it to her pink pussy. She opened her mouth to whimper, but was muted quickly when Bearded-guy moved her head to dangle off the couch cushion and lined up his cock with her mouth.
Soon he was nearly bottoming out in her throat as he face fucked, while I dropped the wand and replaced it with two fingers in her pussy.

The sounds she made while cumming with a cock literally in her throat, was like music. She thrashed about at the over-stimulation, but we didn’t let up. “Fuck, this sluts throat is getting tighter”, bearded guy exclaimed. We soon discovered that when she was cumming her throat, pussy, and ass would get super tight. This was such a turn on I switched to fucking her with my cock while he continued to enjoy her pretty little mouth.

Bearded-guy stood up and took the camera from Big-guy as I continued fucking her, pinning her knees back and forcing her legs apart, folding her already tiny body up into a pocket pussy configuration...I began absolutley pounding her hard and deep. She screamed out, gritting her teeth “oooohh gaaaawd, fuck fuck fuck, fuck-it, fuck-it, fuuuuck!”. Big guy leaned down to grope and lick her tits while I assaulted her tiny cunt. Bearded-guy pushed in with the camera, “how’s that little pussy feel bitch?”, he enquired. She could barely form words and her answer just came out as a whispered “ohmygawd”. I pulled out and replied for her, “it is pink, and tiny and wet, wanna see”, I laughed and spread her pussy apart, exposing her pink inner hole, which was gushing with her own juices...the big black vibrator in her ass still pulsating beneath it.

“Fuck dude, that pussy is STILL tight as fuck”, bearded guy zoomed in getting a close up of her little cunt.
Big guy grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up, making her look down between her own legs.
“What’s happening right now baby?”, he forced her to look at the camera.

She seemed out of it, but slurred in response “Yooou’rrrre...fiilllminnng my pussy”. We three guys chuckled at this. “That’s right, now spread your pussy for us baby”, she complied and reached around her splayed legs and gently pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing the pink wet hole inside.

“What do you want in your pussy baby?”, The Big guy continued, pulling at her hair. She looked up at us with big doe eyes, tears still running down her face from the throat fucking she’d just received. “Please fuck it…”, she begged pushing two fingers past her pink lips, gaping her pussy ever so slightly “fuck my little pussy”. As she clumsily fingered herself for us, drunk with lust, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, drooling on herself. She gasped, “please fuck my mouth, and fuck...my...little…FUUUUUUUAAAHHH!”, she was cut short by me driving my cock balls deep into her cunt again.

So we obliged, taking turns as one of us filmed the other pinned her down and held her legs apart and back, folding her neatly in half, while the third pile-drove their cock into her small body...only stopping when her hands slipped from her pussy, which we insisted she spread open for us while we fucked her hard, fast, and deep.

She came again, about two cycles into this pattern, her eyes rolling back into her head and her mouth going wide. Though she didn’t immediately make a sound, her legs shook and her pussy gushed all over the couch and my cock as the orgasm ripped through her. She began to say something, but bearded guy stuck his dick in her mouth, muffling her words.

Soon after we took a short break, allowed her to rest for a few minutes, all of us drinking some water and just taking a breather for a bit ...joking around and relaxing.

In less than 20 minutes, we were back at it. I was sitting down on the couch to rest and she was standing near the sink refilling her water glass, naked except for her knee socks and high heels. I told her to “drop to the floor and crawl over to me”, patting the cushion next to me. With a wry smile she eased to the ground on all fours and slowly crawled to me across the room, wiggling her perky ass as she did so, and Bearded guy giving her rear a slap on the way.

Then she was up onto the cushions on all fours and began sucking me. Bearded guy began tugging at the plug that had been sitting in her ass for over an hour, slowly pulling it out of her until she screamed as it popped out of her tight anus. She began sucking me off again but her effort was soon cut short when Bearded guy started to shove his cock into her ass. She gritted her teeth and let out a long"ffffuuuuuuck!", as he slid all 8 inches into her tight rear in one motion. A few moments later I was holding her head down in my lap and choking her with my cock, while Big guy filmed us and Bearded guy fucked her ass, hard and deep. Her entire body was shaking, and she grunted, moaned, swore and drooled as I fucked her throat while her ass was being violated. We took turns like this for a while, one of us in her mouth while the other fucked her ass. We moved around the room with her like this for what seemed an hour, fucking her on the couch, the ottoman, the floor, and a lounge chair...a cock in her ass constantly, and another in her mouth half the time. Eventually her pink little asshole actually started to gape when we'd pull our cocks out. We made sure to tell her this and that she was a "dirty anal slut" for having a gaping asshole.

At one point I was filming while she had her head in Bearded guys lap, he alternated between fucking the inside of her cheek and slapping her pretty face with his cock. Big guy was thrusting heavily into her ass from behind when he pulled out suddenly and blew a load all over her ass and back. He stood up and moved to the side table and grabbed another butt plug, pushing it into her cum covered rear, explaining
“Gotta keep that ass nice and gaped baby, you’ve got more cocks to take tonight”
She grunted and squeezed her eyes shut, Bearded guys cock hitting the back of her throat as the Big guy violated her with the toy. Bearded guy got up from the couch, and told her to sit up.

“I’m getting my dick into that tight throat of yours little girl, open up”. He straddled her face as she sat up and leaned back into the couch. He eased his cock into her mouth, her lipstick was smeared all over her chin and one of her fake eyelashes dangled from her eyelid. She looked like a slutty mess, used and abused for the past two plus hours. She began to gag as he hit the back of her throat again, but he didn’t let up this time.

“Relax your throat baby…”, he encouraged her, gripping her braids with both hands. “Look up at me with those big eyes, god you’re fucking sexy”, he slowly fucked her mouth, pulling almost all the way out, leaving the head of his cock just inside her lips, letting her catch her breath for a brief moment before pushing slowly back into her throat until he bottomed out again and again, getting a little deeper each time.

Tears streamed down her face as spit dripped from her mouth steadily, forming a small puddle that covered the tops of her heaving breasts. All but about an inch of his shaft rested inside her mouth at this point. He told her to stick out her tongue and lick his balls, she did so, making gurgling and muffled coughing sounds as her little pink tongue struggled to reach his nuts. As her stretched out tongue gave him a fraction more room to maneuver he pushed in and pulled on her braids until her lips wrapped around the very base of his cock and her nose pressed into his public hair, deepthroating all 8 inches of him completely.

“Ffffuuuuuuuuuck yeeessssss”, he sighed, closing his eyes and pulling on her pigtails, mashing his body into her face as she struggled beneath him. He left his cock in her throat for a good ten seconds, as we watched her fight her gag reflex, before pulling out of her mouth in one slow motion. She coughed and drooled a mix of spit and precum on her chin and tits.

“Goddamn baby, open your mouth I’m going to cum,'' he commanded, stroking his cock at the sight beneath him. She obediently obeyed, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out. Pump after pump of white hot cum squirted onto her tongue and lips and chin. She pulled her tongue into her mouth and licked her lips, swallowing. He continued to jerk off, squeezing one last load onto her cheek. She had her hands between her legs and was playing with herself as he did this.

As Big dick stepped off the couch, Big guy swatted her hands away and forced her knees apart again, cramming three big fingers into her well used pussy and immediately going to town finger fucking her hard and fast. She screamed and pulled her knees up to her chest, splaying her legs apart as her pussy throbbed and squirt poured onto the couch cushion beneath her pink ass. He pulled his hand from her sopping cunt and dripped her own pussy juices onto her face, telling her to “lick your pussy off my fingers slut”. She obediently lapped at his hand while he stroked his cock with the other. This must have put him over the edge because he grabbed the back of her head and grunted “fuuuck I’m cumming” before spraying her face and tits with a torrent of jizz..she managed to get a few drops in her mouth and leaned down to suck the rest out of him. He pushed his still twitching cock into her throat, the last few spurts of cum shooting directly past her tonsils.

After taking a short break we decided to finish the night up by binding her up in a frogtie position using some bondage tape I had brought. She requested we only fuck her pussy for the remainder of the evening as her ass and throat were bruised and sore. Since she had been such a good girl all night long, we decided to oblige her. She was placed on the bed in the other room, her spread legs and pussy nearly hanging off the foot of the bed, and a ball gag was strapped to her face, muffling her voice. She looked amazing; her eye makeup and lipstick was nearly completely gone and her braids had come loose, hair matted and stuck to her face with a combination of cum, spit, and her own squirt. The position we bound her in allowed for maximum penetration of her pussy, allowing us to go deep and hard in missionary or piledriver position. The three of us took turns with her this time; two of us would sit in the living room having a beer and watching tv while the third helped himself to her still insanely tight pussy. Fucking her for as long as we could, cumming on her, then we’d tag each other out when we were done and another of us would take over. This went on for a little under an hour, with Big Dick cumming one more time on her tits and stomach, and me cumming on her face. By the time I had my second go round, she was nearly passed out from the effort and the blanket beneath her was soaked in her own juices, a dark puddle of squirt spreading beneath her small form. When I was ready to cum, I knelt next to her face on the bed, my balls resting on her cheek as I pumped my cock with one hand, and buried two fingers from the other in her pussy.

“You’ve been such a good little girl tonight baby...a perfect fuckdoll…”, I complimented her as I violated her body. She could only respond with a moan and whimper...but I felt her pussy clench around my fingers and wetness gush onto my hand...putting me over the edge. My cum splashed onto her lips, across the ballgag, and onto her cheek.

The guys helped me gently untie her and I drew her a bath in the garden tub that came with the room, which we helped her into. Big Guy brought her some electrolyte water and kissed her goodbye while I sponged her off. Big Dick followed him out shortly thereafter. She thanked them for an amazing time and we all parted ways. Needless to say she was spent for two straight days afterward and was sore for almost the entire week.

We’re planning another gangbang for her later this coming Spring.

I wrote this up a couple of years ago and figured I'd share here.

My SO and I have been together for over15 years, but only started experimenting with "swinging" and "hotwifing" about six years ago. We’re presently in our mid 30s - early 40s and the story below happened early Summer 2019 and was put together from a combination of sporadic Sony handycam footage and various cell phone video shot by myself and the other guys involved, and our own recollections of how things went down.

To give you a visual reference for what she looks like; she's tiny, barely five feet tall and about 100 lbs. Red hair, fair skin, perky tits and ass...and she's insanely tight.

I vetted the guys from various sub-Reddits like r/wouldyoufuckmywife, r/slutwife. All she wanted to know about them was what they looked like, but other than that she wanted them to be complete strangers, as being used by a group of strange men she doesn’t know is one of her biggest fantasies. I liked this arrangement, as it made it easier for them to see her as a sex object and not worry too much about being rough with her, which was another requirement.

She was inspired to do this after watching Remy Lacroix’s BoundGangBangs scene for Kink.com, and had made herself cum many many times after watching that scene. She wanted this scenario to be as close to Con-non-con (that is consensual non-consent) as possible. This meant that we (the guys and I) could do whatever we wanted to her, for as long as we wanted, as long as she didn’t say her safe word, and as long as we stayed within the boundaries she had set forth. This included things like; no hitting her face or using fists or back of the hand, no drawing blood, no ********/scat play, and no ass-to-mouth. But just about everything else was on the table.

After chatting with the guys via Kik for a few weeks and exchanging STD test results and making sure they knew what was allowed/not allowed and what her safe word was, I made plans for them to meet us at our hotel room door around 9pm one particular Saturday evening. I even let them take a vote as to what her attire would be. They all loved how tiny she was and how young she looked, so they unanimously voted for her to dress up like a life sized toy doll; complete with a sheer white babydoll style dress, sheer frilly pink panties, knee-socks with Mary Jane style black high heels, and she even put her hair into braided pigtails and wore fake eyelashes to complete the living-doll look.

I greeted them at the door with her in front of me, already dressed up in her doll attire but with a blindfold and open-mouth ring gag strapped to her face. They immediately flipped out and gushed about how pretty and innocent she looked. She blushed and mumbled beneath her bondage gear. Before taking off her blindfold and cuffs I pulled her to the middle of the room and handed them her leash while I stepped into another room to get some sex toys ready for her (a set of butt plugs, lube, and a vibrator). When I returned the guys had opened the curtains overlooking the street below and had her standing up on the inner window ledge posing for anyone down below to see, while they gave her instructions (“lift up your dress...stick out your ass....”), said lewd things, and snapped pictures of her with their phones. We decided to leave the curtains open the rest of the night so anyone walking by could get a good look at what a little slut she was if they looked up.

“Shit, does she have a plug in her ass?”, one of the guys asked while taking a picture of her bending over at the window. She did indeed, a small blue plastic plug I’d had her put in a couple of hours beforehand could be just made out straining against the delicate pink fabric of her panties as she stuck her ass out in his direction.

“She’s going to need to work up to getting her little ass fucked, so we’ll be replacing that with a bigger toy in a little while,'' I explained. "We don't want to break her...at least not yet."

The Big guy grabbed her by her pigtails and pulled her face to his own, “damn girl, we’re gonna stretch you out. aren’t we?”, she nodded and made a little moaning sound in response as he flicked his tongue over her parted lips.

I took her leash again and pulled her down from the window ledge and into the middle of the room again and let the guys loose on her. They pounced and pulled her between them before lifting her tiny body into the air like a toy, one guy resting her legs on his shoulders and pulling her see-through pink panties aside to bury his tongue in her little wet cunt, the other mauling at and sucking her tits. Her yelps and moans were made all the more hot since she couldn't close her mouth, so everything came out as a high pitched, “AAA, ahhhh, ooooohhh!” etc.

By the time they lowered her onto an ottoman nearby she was already drooling through her gag, spit covering her chin and lips...so I immediately pulled my already hard cock out of my slacks, lined up with her mouth and pushed all the way into her face while holding her head in place with both hands until I hit the back of her throat, eliciting a wet gurgling sound from her. Big guy was taking off his pants and saw this, commenting, “shit...already gagging the little slut, awesome!”. I pulled my prick from her face, a long strand of spit connecting the tip to her tongue, before pushing back in and bottoming out at the back of her throat again.

As I fucked her forcefully propped open mouth, Bearded guy knelt behind her and pulled her pink panties to the side, exposing her newly waxed bare pussy and continued his oral assault on her cunt, stopping only to spread her pink lips open with his hands so the Big guy could lean over and snap some close up shots with his phone.

"Fuck that is a pretty pink pussy", he exclaimed before burying his tongue in her again. "And it's so fucking tight, even around my tongue", he began tongue fucking her, causing her to yelp and moan around my cock. Withdrawing his tongue he tugged at the blue transparent plug stuffed in her ass. "Jesus, all her holes are so fucking tight...how are you gonna fit all these cocks in you huh?", he joked slapping one of her ass cheeks in emphasis. I pulled my cock from her throat and wrapped my hands around her neck, reiterating his question to her.

She groaned and just shook her head, unable to form coherent words around the gag. "We're gonna back them fit, baby", I answered for her, with a chuckle as I pushed my cock back into her face and fucked her mouth steadily.

We switched positions so I could film with my video camera. The Big guy knelt behind her and pulled her panties down to her knees before squeezing two big fingers into her tight pussy and moved them around trying to find her g-spot, eliciting a slurred “fuuuuuuuuh!” from her. Bearded guy moved around in front of her to use her mouth, choking her with a couple of fingers down her throat and rubbing her gag-spit on his cock as lube. Before long Big guy was hitting her G-spot over and over while finger fucking her hard, causing her pussy to clamp down and squirt all over his hand as she let out a nonsense squeal that became a long “ooooohhhfffffuuuuuuuhhh”. Bearded guy was holding her head up with one hand, telling her to look up at him "with those pretty eyes”, and holding his cock under her chin to catch a stream of drool that was dripping from her mouth gag, using it as lube as he stroked himself.

"You're gonna take this cock all the way in your little throat right baby?"he asked. She furrowed her brow and shook her head in hesitation, a small uncertain moan escaping her throat. "Oh yes you are slut", he explained chuckling. Pinching her nose with one hand and pushing his cock past the ring gag and into her wet mouth, he bottomed out at the back of her throat with about two inches to spare and caused her to gag around his prick. Spit began to pour from her bottom lip like a leaky faucet, and she made more of those small wet gagging grunts as he began pumping in and out of her face. I reached down with my free hand to help Big Guy spread her ass cheeks and pussy as he continued his assault on her now sopping wet pussy with his fingers. The sound of her cumming muffled by the cock jammed in her throat.

After fucking her face for a bit, Bearded guy exclaimed that he had "to feel this fucksluts pussy". She gasped as he unceremoniously pulled his cock from her throat with a wet pop, gag-spit and precum dripping onto the carpet beneath her from her chin and mouth. Big guy stood up from behind her and took the camera from me, telling Bearded guy something like "even after all that she's still tight as fuck", showing us his wet hand. I removed her mouth gag and let her go slow on my cock as Bearded guy stood behind her and grabbed her hips with one hand while lining up his cock with the other. She stopped sucking me as he entered and let out a long groan, which quickly turned into a howl of “aaaaahhhhh gaaaaaaaaaaaa!”, as he pushed his full length into her immediately and quickly fell into a brisk pace slapping against her little body, impaling her tight cunt onto his cock over and over, exclaiming “goddamn girl (slap slap slap), your pussy is insanely tight (slap slap slap), fuuuuck (slapslapslapslap)”, as he increased his speed and gripped her pale ass cheeks for leverage. I knelt down and wrapped my hand around her throat, forcing her to look at me. “How does that big dick feel in your little pussy baby, huh? Is he stretching your tight little cunt out baby?” She could barely respond, her eyes rolling back, and made wet panting and whimpering sounds as I laughed, stood up and slapped her face with my dick and her petite body bounced on Bearded Guys massive cock. The three of us switched off spit roasting her like that for a good half hour before letting her collapse on the couch...chin covered in drool and her pussy pink and wet. I took the opportunity to upgrade the plug in her ass, which is crazy tight as you'd expect, so I told her to "walk over to the window and put your hands on the glass", she complied and allowed her panties to fall to her ankles, kicked them off on the way. I prepped a large black vibrating butt-plug (controlled by smartphone app) with some lube and knelt down next to her as the Bearded guy filmed. She yelped as I pulled the small plug out with an audible pop and asked her if anyone could see her on the street, she simply replied "yes" as I fingered her ass and then started to push the larger plug in her. She started to resist but I sharply told her to stick her ass out, giving it a smack with my open hand.

Hi I m from India a professional playboy bull for couples and Single Ladies. I have a very large groups of my friends. If you are interested in gangbang for her so your most welcome. As you say so I think your wife looking so Hot and sexy figure queen of XXX. Plz check my profile

Hola, soy de la India, un toro playboy profesional para parejas y mujeres solteras. Tengo grupos muy grandes de mis amigos. Si estás interesado en un gangbang para ella, eres bienvenido. Como usted dice, creo que su esposa se ve tan sexy y sexy como la reina de XXX. Por favor revisa mi perfil
Hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y nos gustaron mucho las fotos de tu pinga que tienes en tu muro y tenemos tres preguntas
1 de cuantos amigos es la cantidad
2 todos están bien dotados como tú
3 tendían que estar dispuestos a penetrarnos a los dos juntos por todos lados
Finalmente decirte que tenemos más de 5 años de experiencia en recibir grupales los dos juntos ya más de 5 amigos

Reactions: Mister_De_Sade