Latin Stag/Vixen scenarios- (Hispanic Share Wives)

You told your wife you were going to share her with Carlos, a nice enough guy your wife met at the Super bowl party you had last week. You let her know that you gave Carlos permission to cum inside her, and you wanted to get the money shot of a new guy filling her pussy with cum. All she wanted to know was when this would happen because she wanted to shave her pussy for the video.
Fuck that is hot

Reactions: Desejo de corno
You set up the action. You have your Mexican wife blowing off your buddy Carl, who she genuinely likes as a family friend. You gave Carl directing instructions ahead of time that it was going to be a cum shot in your wife's mouth. Carl looked down at your kneeling wife, she looked up at him and nodded to him that she's ready.
5 minutes later they both perform perfectly. Carl squirts a few streams of cum across your wife's tongue. you get the shot. She swallows and Carl eventually shoves his whole dick into her mouth and she drains the rest.

Attachments

• Slide15.JPG
    Slide15.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 85
Some hot photos of sexy ladies, I’m an Asian wife of a Mexican who loves sharing me with his friends or guys he meets on line. For me I love a small group of guys, and I will leave them all spent and laugh at them as I want more. I’m so happy my man is so willing to share me with other men! You are a good husband to share your hot sexy wife.

You told your wife you were going to share her with Carlos, a nice enough guy your wife met at the Super bowl party you had last week. You let her know that you gave Carlos permission to cum inside her, and you wanted to get the money shot of a new guy filling her pussy with cum. All she wanted to know was when this would happen because she wanted to shave her pussy for the video.
Hot

I've shared my Puerto Rican wife twice back when we were just married 2 years, I've been with white girls, black girls and even 1 from India but always preferred mexican or latina girls, before I met my wife I had a girlfriend who was mexican and OMG could she fuck and suck, plus she didn't mind me sharing her and often we would group sex where she was the only female among as many as 10 guys, I was only with her 2 years before we went out separate ways, I always missed the sex and when I met my wife hoped we could do the same, my wife wasn't innocent when it came to sex she'd been having sex since she was 17, we were wild when it came to sex and it took some time getting her to flirt with other guys and a little longer getting her to fuck another guy while I watched, unfortunately I was only able to shared her twice with me watching and joining in, plus hearing her tell me about a few adventures she had before and during our marriage, I still think of my old girlfriend and all the fucking we used to do, i miss those times but it was also great with my wife from the start till last night .

The first 3 pictures are of my old girlfriend and the next 3 are of my wife.

Attachments

• spice1-eRz8CoUdGXVfXUS~2.jpg
    spice1-eRz8CoUdGXVfXUS~2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 63
  • spice1-ZnjbO0Eqfw53ALU~3.jpg
    spice1-ZnjbO0Eqfw53ALU~3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 44
  • spice1-M2cMDMAq4pShB3p~3.jpg
    spice1-M2cMDMAq4pShB3p~3.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 61
Have not seen any real posts/threads of Latin couples who consider themselves Stag/Vixen. Where the wife is shared with other males with the husbands encouragement, participation, and vetting. So basically MFM threesome.
I'll be posting scenarios of such relationships. Please feel free to join in.
Us…

You're right there filming the action. A strangers dick is in your wife's wide open pussy. Your wife never met this guy before but she's taking his sperm like a champ. Later you show her the video of his cum overflowing because her pussy just can't take anymore.
Love when that happens, love when a group of men are banging her one after the other and the cum keeps oozing out of her juicy pussy as one by one they deposit their cum deep in her hot little hole. Love it dripping down her ass and being used as lube for the next one.

Your wife looked right at you when you took this photo of her sucking a black cock. At first you didn’t realize, that in the shot, you got his friend holding your wife by the hips and he was burying his cock in your wife's sweet brown ass. You got a better angle and you see how she's getting worked by those two dicks.

Attachments

• PDVD_001.jpg
    PDVD_001.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 58
  • PDVD_000.jpg
    PDVD_000.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I've shared my Puerto Rican wife twice back when we were just married 2 years, I've been with white girls, black girls and even 1 from India but always preferred mexican or latina girls, before I met my wife I had a girlfriend who was mexican and OMG could she fuck and suck, plus she didn't mind me sharing her and often we would group sex where she was the only female among as many as 10 guys, I was only with her 2 years before we went out separate ways, I always missed the sex and when I met my wife hoped we could do the same, my wife wasn't innocent when it came to sex she'd been having sex since she was 17, we were wild when it came to sex and it took some time getting her to flirt with other guys and a little longer getting her to fuck another guy while I watched, unfortunately I was only able to shared her twice with me watching and joining in, plus hearing her tell me about a few adventures she had before and during our marriage, I still think of my old girlfriend and all the fucking we used to do, i miss those times but it was also great with my wife from the start till last night .

The first 3 pictures are of my old girlfriend and the next 3 are of my wife.
It sounds like your wife has changed her mind about being shared. Did something happen?

No she didn't change her mind we used to do a lot but after the kids came we slowed down and now that the kids are older we just don't have enough time to get out.
I guess that happens as we Swingers get older. The playdates don't happen as much. We have also experienced this. Now it's more like we have to go on an "away" vacation to play.

You were a little surprised when your Mexican wife brought home a white co worker for dinner. You thought it had something to do with her work at the office. Little did you know, she had some entertainment planned for you. You've done 3somes before but you always chose the guy. This was her turn. The white guy went right into her ass, so you know your wife talked it over with him beforehand. He spreads your wife's ass cheek so you can get a better view, and your wife gives you a sultry look. You thought you would lose your mind when you seen him pumping his load into your wife's sweet brown ass.

Attachments

• mexican anal wife (2).gif
    mexican anal wife (2).gif
    10.2 MB · Views: 44
  • Love
Reactions: calif cpl
Your novia was a little upset with you when you gave her to two of your friends after the game. She doesn't mind sucking cock, in fact prefers white dick. But you you didn't let her know ahead of time. She wanted to prepare. But eventually she got into it and gave both your friends blow jobs.

PDVD_012.JPG

Attachments

• PDVD_013a.JPG
    PDVD_013a.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Love
Reactions: calif cpl