CUCKOLDING, HOTWIFING & SHARING

2wheel

Male
As I think about my life with my late treasure and the postings here and elsewhere I had a mental moment. As a starter to be on the same page this is the definitions I live by:
cuckold ----- (this one of many definitions) ----- Miriam-Webster ----- A man whose wife is unfaithful
unfaithful ----- Not faithful to marriage vows
stag ----- (only definition) ----- urban dictionary ----- The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men.
wittol ----- (this one of many definitions) ----- Miriam webster -----A man who knows of his wife's infidelity and puts up with it
hotwife ----- (only definition) ----- urban dictionary -----A married woman who is allowed and/or encouraged by her husband to pursue sexual relationships with other individuals.
vixen ----- (only definition) ----- urban dictonary ----- A wife or girlfriend in a committed relationship who seeks a male for nsa sex with the permission of and usually in front of her stag husband or boyfriend, without any bi-sexual play or humiliation of her stag.
hotwife husband ----- (my definition) ----- A husband of a hotwife
3 some ----- (urban dictionary) ----- A sexual encounter INCLUDING yourself and two others

Some say this is mainly a cuckold site....white wives enjoying sex with black guys while hubby watches. In reality that's not the case, it's really a lifestyle website. What lifestyle do you ask, I'd say a 'hotwife' lifestyle. That includes numerous subsets: cuckold, vixen, humiliation, denial, black only, big cock only, cheating, stag, etc. Almost too many to enumerate. So if it's hotwife website it certainly does include cuckolds as well as stag and all the other subsets.

So there are those couples that stretch the boundary's, can a boyfriend be a cuckold? Though I gave the definition of a cuckold by several dictionaries the common thread is that they state 'wife' not girlfriend, however through many many centuries I guess girlfriend can almost be interchanged with wife for the purpose of this discussion.

OK, let's address the elephant in the room. Based upon the age old definition if a wife is unfaithful the husband is a cuckold, whether he likes or not, whether he knows it or not.. The wife is in charge. Even when a husband says he's sharing his wife, in essence it's not his decision it's her decision. She who has the pussy is in charge. When you see videos or photos of bachelorette parties and the dancer waves his cock in a spectators face up to that moment her husband is NOT a cuckold, the moment she takes his cock in her mouth the husband is forever a cuckold as she has now become forever unfaithful. How many of us husbands are/were cuckolds before we knew it?

As an aside when I decided that I wanted to see my treasure with other men I hadn't heard the term hotwife and probably not cuckold either. I believe it to be both a selfish & selfless act on my part. For whatever reason I wanted to see her with other men, I guess it can be chalked up to a fetish or perversion on my part, that was the selfish component, the selfless component is/was that I felt it was my obligation to make sure she was sexually satisfied, that meant that if I couldn't do it myself it was my responsibility to facilitate it with others. Even though we had a pretty good sex life for quite a while I knew she was missing the many different men and sexual gratification she experienced in her youth. If you're interested in the details read it here:

In an effort to be accurate I use the term 'hotwife-husband', to those that are critical, it is MY terminology, there is no published term or definition. Therefore a hotwife-husband is in fact a cuckold and most likely a stag as well.

So if you're a hotwife-husband, as was I, you either were present during the deed of not. But isn't there a fine line between a 3-some and a hotwife-husband voyeur? Picture that while your beloved wife is fucking another guy she has one hand around his back, her legs wrapped around his and she reaches out to hold your hand, now picture the same scenario but instead of your hand she reaches out and grabs your dick, is that not now a 3-some? From sexual activity by 2 people to sexual activity by 3 people. Refer to these 2 images to get a visual of the difference.

17C1D539-7AAA-42D2-97A4-DEB9AB28F849.jpeg
3895710601c91f24cc76.jpg

When her friends know you're a cuckold but you don't.
12 (1).jpg

Trying to depict the difference can sometimes be a cunt hair thick. Since this thread is about hotwife-husband and not 3-somes what I post will attempt to be in that light, that is: passive hotwife-husbands (cuckolds).
CONTINUED

CONTINUATION
Let us not forget those innocent pictures of your beloved with another man where she insists we're only friends

Group 1 top.jpgGroup 2 top.jpg

Group 3 top.jpg

Talking about pictures, all those wonderful photos of wives sexually engaged with their lovers. Who do you think took those pictures anyway, most likely the hotwife-husband who took the pic.
5 (3).jpg
11 (6).jpg
CONTINUED

Excellent post 2wheel and I hope there's more to come.
Definitions are a tricky beast and I feel too many people get hung up on labels. I would never feel I had to make excuses because I did or liked something that didn't fit someone else's view on what is appropriate to their label.
Do I recognise your name from OHW?
Yes you do, I was a regular poster there.

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo
Totally agree with you about wife being in charge, at the end of the day, she is the one sharing her most intimate parts with another man. Have always said to mine that at any time she is not happy with anything she stops, and I would not want her to do anything just because I might want her to, she always has the final decision, it’s her body. She initially said “ don’t ever expect me to do anything like that” when I mentioned some swinging experience in a previous relationship, I never and left it there. 18 months later she was taking her first bbc in front of me, 3 months after that her first multiple bbc meeting. Even her first bareback and anal were her decision. Had never heard of cuckolding before we started, and originally we began with me being more involved now I hardly ever join unless asked to do something
IMG_0103.jpegIMG_0102.jpegIMG_0101.jpeg

Yes, excellent post.
You ask 5 people how they enjoy...anything, you'll get 5 different answers.
I've been the "other guy", yea the sex was HOT, the woman/wife can openly talk with me about her husband, she sure as hell can't say anything about how she likes sex with me to him, but she can about him to me. I sure as hell enjoyed the pussy but I always felt sorry for the guy.
Yes I've been cheated on by girls and it's not cool.
I would not be good with my wife seeing a guy without me. I just don't think I'd be turned on knowing she's at another guys place having sex.
I do get extremely turned on watching her with our friend. The turn on for me is seeing her get so turned on. Then she's on fire horny for me after he finishes. Then we have amazing sex for a good week after.
I'm never denied anything, never forced to lick her after, I have licked her after he's fucked her, he has after I've finished also, but after she wipes off, she LOVES it, that's why we do it.
We most always cum in her pussy, it's natural, we've cum in her butt a few times, she's swallowed his load while giving him some very detacated head and that is damn hit to watch. We never ever cum on her face or tits. Other than softly rubbing her clit and pussy, me, him or her, after one of us has unloaded in her we don't play with the sperm but the mess is fun.
It's a fun, exciting and relaxing time for us.

Last edited:
As I think about my life with my late treasure and the postings here and elsewhere I had a mental moment. As a starter to be on the same page this is the definitions I live by:
cuckold ----- (this one of many definitions) ----- Miriam-Webster ----- A man whose wife is unfaithful
unfaithful ----- Not faithful to marriage vows
stag ----- (only definition) ----- urban dictionary ----- The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men.
wittol ----- (this one of many definitions) ----- Miriam webster -----A man who knows of his wife's infidelity and puts up with it
hotwife ----- (only definition) ----- urban dictionary -----A married woman who is allowed and/or encouraged by her husband to pursue sexual relationships with other individuals.
vixen ----- (only definition) ----- urban dictonary ----- A wife or girlfriend in a committed relationship who seeks a male for nsa sex with the permission of and usually in front of her stag husband or boyfriend, without any bi-sexual play or humiliation of her stag.
hotwife husband ----- (my definition) ----- A husband of a hotwife
3 some ----- (urban dictionary) ----- A sexual encounter INCLUDING yourself and two others

Some say this is mainly a cuckold site....white wives enjoying sex with black guys while hubby watches. In reality that's not the case, it's really a lifestyle website. What lifestyle do you ask, I'd say a 'hotwife' lifestyle. That includes numerous subsets: cuckold, vixen, humiliation, denial, black only, big cock only, cheating, stag, etc. Almost too many to enumerate. So if it's hotwife website it certainly does include cuckolds as well as stag and all the other subsets.

So there are those couples that stretch the boundary's, can a boyfriend be a cuckold? Though I gave the definition of a cuckold by several dictionaries the common thread is that they state 'wife' not girlfriend, however through many many centuries I guess girlfriend can almost be interchanged with wife for the purpose of this discussion.

OK, let's address the elephant in the room. Based upon the age old definition if a wife is unfaithful the husband is a cuckold, whether he likes or not, whether he knows it or not.. The wife is in charge. Even when a husband says he's sharing his wife, in essence it's not his decision it's her decision. She who has the pussy is in charge. When you see videos or photos of bachelorette parties and the dancer waves his cock in a spectators face up to that moment her husband is NOT a cuckold, the moment she takes his cock in her mouth the husband is forever a cuckold as she has now become forever unfaithful. How many of us husbands are/were cuckolds before we knew it?

As an aside when I decided that I wanted to see my treasure with other men I hadn't heard the term hotwife and probably not cuckold either. I believe it to be both a selfish & selfless act on my part. For whatever reason I wanted to see her with other men, I guess it can be chalked up to a fetish or perversion on my part, that was the selfish component, the selfless component is/was that I felt it was my obligation to make sure she was sexually satisfied, that meant that if I couldn't do it myself it was my responsibility to facilitate it with others. Even though we had a pretty good sex life for quite a while I knew she was missing the many different men and sexual gratification she experienced in her youth. If you're interested in the details read it here:

In an effort to be accurate I use the term 'hotwife-husband', to those that are critical, it is MY terminology, there is no published term or definition. Therefore a hotwife-husband is in fact a cuckold and most likely a stag as well.

So if you're a hotwife-husband, as was I, you either were present during the deed of not. But isn't there a fine line between a 3-some and a hotwife-husband voyeur? Picture that while your beloved wife is fucking another guy she has one hand around his back, her legs wrapped around his and she reaches out to hold your hand, now picture the same scenario but instead of your hand she reaches out and grabs your dick, is that not now a 3-some? From sexual activity by 2 people to sexual activity by 3 people. Refer to these 2 images to get a visual of the difference.

View attachment 1389160
View attachment 1389163

When her friends know you're a cuckold but you don't.
View attachment 1389166

Trying to depict the difference can sometimes be a cunt hair thick. Since this thread is about hotwife-husband and not 3-somes what I post will attempt to be in that light, that is: passive hotwife-husbands (cuckolds).
CONTINUED
I wanna fuck your wife all hole