CUCKOLDING, HOTWIFING & SHARING

great article, 2wheel. i wish my wife would have started earlier in the LS. we wasted 40years of opportunity.

if you recall, she passed on 2/1/21. consequently, i live our, potentially, previous fun life here, enjoying all the experiences of other guys who have an open, adventurous & fun loving wife.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Great post! Very succinct. I do tire of reading the descriptions of "cuckold" here by some. While that may be 'their' description' it muddles up the actual definition for everyone. Our "fun" runs the spectrum from mfmf, to mfm, some mmf, and on occasion I'll sit back and watch my wife enjoy another cock and not join in - where do we fit in? lol.
Oh, and got to admit I had a thrill at seeing our photo in post #16, lol. That was a memorable day, first single male. The photo was when he first sank his cock in my wife.

Great post! Very succinct. I do tire of reading the descriptions of "cuckold" here by some. While that may be 'their' description' it muddles up the actual definition for everyone. Our "fun" runs the spectrum from mfmf, to mfm, some mmf, and on occasion I'll sit back and watch my wife enjoy another cock and not join in - where do we fit in? lol.
Oh, and got to admit I had a thrill at seeing our photo in post #16, lol. That was a memorable day, first single male. The photo was when he first sank his cock in my wife.
Thank you. Glad you were pleasantly surprised. I collected the images from all over. Yes it is fun, sex is meant to be fun. If only more people understood that. When she was happy, I was happy and sex made her happy. After all "it's only sex".

Reactions: owlmale and hotratz