As the Stag husband, I love (would love) seeing my Vixen wife...

• Taking charge of the other male.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Giving the other male head until he cums

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Spread for the other male inviting penetration

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • taking his cock missionary (no condom)

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • taking a facial from the other male

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • taking his cock doggy (no condom)

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • offering her tits to be sucked on

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • being cream pied

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • working 2 or more men

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • being cream pied by 2 or more men

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Poll just to see where our heads are in this as Stag husbands. It's obvious we enjoy sharing our wives, but what is our specific kink that we get out of it?
Another good poll but lots of relevant options.

I appreciate a lot about watching my wife get fucked. The thing that resonates the most for me is the confidence she gains out of it. She’s freely admitted and it’s been evident since we met that she loves male attention, affection, and advances. She’s mentioned several times a euphoric high she gets from giving herself up to a guy. I love seeing it.

Beyond that a love the look and emotion she gets when a guy comes because of her. She has hypnotic eyes and she almost looks through the guys she’s with. Unfortunately we’ve limited the bareback to one of the two guys she’s involved with for safety reasons. But every time he comes in her she grabs him tight and an intense make out session follows. The high pitched deep breath she delivers when a guy comes is off the charts.

The last which sticks out for me is the quickies she’s been having now with both guys. It’s just him taking control, taking her to a dining room where we have a camera, bending her over and fucking her for nothing other than just a quick come. There’s been a few times where her raw partner came over locked and loaded and spent no longer than 30 seconds before he came, pulled up his pants, and just left. This last time she said, already? She just stayed bent over the table for a couple minutes after he left.