What gives you pride in seeing your wife being used by other men?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am cuckold without a doubt. Different type of cuckold but cuckold none the less.i caught my wife in bed with a family friend. Found out that even before we were married she was seeing him only i didnt know it.He was a guest at our wedding ....
Simply put there were two choices... Divorce or Accept... I obviously chose to accept it after lots of soul searching, worrying about family and other people's opinion but ultimately accepted
She would go over to his house cook clean sleep over and come home early hours of the morning . It took a lot of getting used to but it got easier and became normal. At this stage I was also unaware that he was a BDSM practitioner and has been grooming her over the years.
He has since collared her as well.
He was also then gradually fully introduced into the family .... By this I mean him coming over to our home staying longer and longer interacting with kids and extended family. I am not exactly sure when and how but it became common knowledge and he slept over openly with her in our bedroom with me being moving into the Guest room full time. Our bedroom became his and her bedroom.Family get togethers were held equally at his place or ours..Our kids and grand children even knew when they called They would ask if she was home if not they would go over to Louis place.It has now gradually become public knowledge ... She is my wife on paper but his wife/slave /mistress in every other way.
When she spends weekends at his place they often go shopping publicly together... So it's out there...
He can come over at anytime and if he wants her just goes to bedroom and she follows... An hour later comes out flushed and you can see just had sex.... At first it was very difficult to accept but this dynamic was different as she was his slave as well and acting in obedience to him...
First three girls are mine and last two are his....
Been in this relationship now over 25 years. He did have the courtesy to inform me when he was going to let another Master use her. He has also introduced her to other woman as well.
Feel free to ask me any other questions . It is ha d to explain everything in a nutshell

Reactions: Elene
It's about witnessing the wife being used and her agreeing to it. She's fully aware that she'll be sucking cocks, her tits will be played with and the men that are there will be taking turns in her pussy. The continued excitement is knowing that your wife is expecting these guys to cum inside her. She knows a stranger will be emptying his balls in her pussy or blowing a load in her mouth.

View attachment 1333013
Multiple guys and hands and nassive cicks for het

It's about witnessing the wife being used and her agreeing to it. She's fully aware that she'll be sucking cocks, her tits will be played with and the men that are there will be taking turns in her pussy. The continued excitement is knowing that your wife is expecting these guys to cum inside her. She knows a stranger will be emptying his balls in her pussy or blowing a load in her mouth.

View attachment 1333013
That would be a good night of cock