Let's hear what you'd do with her?

Mister_De_Sade

Male
Gold
She's petite (5'1", about 100 lbs), tight (in all the right places), has perky tits, and can be very very submissive.

I want to hear about (in explicit detail) the filthy things you'd like to do to my petite redhead. Posting your responses in the thread below is preferred. I love sharing her online and in person. If you're on Fetlife btw, hit us up...see profile!

Last edited:
she should wear always stockings&garterbelt or thigh highs with asexy string&push up or halfcup bra under her clothes,a dress short enough to get attention or miniskirt with blouse giving good view of her tits,she must be obedient&submissive and give men the impression she,s a hotwife wanting to be fucked whenever she get the chance,i like to show off a woman,forcing her to tease in public flashing her lingerie and high heels,i would love to choose her outfit to go to work,shopping,familyvisit etc ,not to risky but certainly sexy

she should wear always stockings&garterbelt or thigh highs with asexy string&push up or halfcup bra under her clothes,a dress short enough to get attention or miniskirt with blouse giving good view of her tits,she must be obedient&submissive and give men the impression she,s a hotwife wanting to be fucked whenever she get the chance,i like to show off a woman,forcing her to tease in public flashing her lingerie and high heels,i would love to choose her outfit to go to work,shopping,familyvisit etc ,not to risky but certainly sexy
Hints to everyone around her that she's a secret slut. I love it! '

Last edited:
Always adored red heads, think my father so loved them it rubbed off on me too! Their pale skin and that wonderful red hair that you hope is matched by their vulva. Their copulins are so addictive too, never known pussies with such a wonderful rich, heady, scent unmatched by any other. Truly special.😍

• Love
Reactions: Mister_De_Sade