Sharing my gf's pics and slutty past with her exes, let me know what you think.

Snapchat-1151496569.jpgthis is my girlfriend mya below is more pics (with nudes) and I wanna share stories shes told me as well as some of her pic. (All story's take place before we were dating even though I wish they took place while we were dating)

Story 1: she had sex with an ex behind a church at around 9:30pm mostly clothed wearing a crop top and a skirt.

Story 2: she had sex with an ex in a baseball dugout in broad daylight, she rode him until he came in her mouth (I assume she finished him off orally)

Story 3: she had sex with an ex while a friend of theirs was in the room playing video games (the guy never found out)

Story 4: she once danced on top of a pool table at a friends party shirtless, someone took a Polaroid photo of her tits and stuck it to a board of photos thay have in the basement of that house for everyone to see, she made no argument and was okay with it.

Story 5: she used to get very drunk and sleep with a guy at least once every party, she went to parties weekly.

Also heres a bit of info about her: she has no gag reflex, is about 5"6 140 pounds, her favorite position is cowgirl, she moans in bursts of loud sorta screams, she fully deepthroats (something she didnt learn from me), she swallows, very horny almost all the time, has changed her hair color from red to blue to blonde to purple. Ask questions if youd like to know more :)

That's all I have that I can remember but let me know what you think of mya.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-052151_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210828-052151_Photos.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 295
  • 20220810_180534.png
    20220810_180534.png
    409.9 KB · Views: 296
  • 20220810_180436.png
    20220810_180436.png
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 281
  • Snapchat-866075741.jpg
    Snapchat-866075741.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 273
View attachment 1782108this is my girlfriend mya below is more pics (with nudes) and I wanna share stories shes told me as well as some of her pic. (All story's take place before we were dating even though I wish they took place while we were dating)

Story 1: she had sex with an ex behind a church at around 9:30pm mostly clothed wearing a crop top and a skirt.

Story 2: she had sex with an ex in a baseball dugout in broad daylight, she rode him until he came in her mouth (I assume she finished him off orally)

Story 3: she had sex with an ex while a friend of theirs was in the room playing video games (the guy never found out)

Story 4: she once danced on top of a pool table at a friends party shirtless, someone took a Polaroid photo of her tits and stuck it to a board of photos thay have in the basement of that house for everyone to see, she made no argument and was okay with it.

Story 5: she used to get very drunk and sleep with a guy at least once every party, she went to parties weekly.

Also heres a bit of info about her: she has no gag reflex, is about 5"6 140 pounds, her favorite position is cowgirl, she moans in bursts of loud sorta screams, she fully deepthroats (something she didnt learn from me), she swallows, very horny almost all the time, has changed her hair color from red to blue to blonde to purple. Ask questions if youd like to know more :)

I want to fuck her brains out

View attachment 1782108this is my girlfriend mya below is more pics (with nudes) and I wanna share stories shes told me as well as some of her pic. (All story's take place before we were dating even though I wish they took place while we were dating)

Very sexy and dirty slut! Would’ve l been such a fun girl to have at a ASU party 😈

Ohhh my God gorgeous beauty with juicy figure

Sounds like she a little to extreme snd does care about anything but a cock.in her . My wife is a hotwife and enjoys intense sex but she doesn't jump.in bef with any cock.that CUMS along the guy has to be confident enjoyable to. Be with be respectful Or its no deal and she has had some grest sexual encounters

That's all cyI have that I can remember but let me know what you think of mya.
u r v lucky guy. story 5 the best

Totally Awesome