Let's hear what you'd do with her?

If i had of known i would have fucked her tight ass at 16, tied her up and let others use her and dumped their cum on her face, she was very willing then.
She's told me some relatively wild stories from her highschool days. If the opportunity had presented itself, I can confidently say she would have be ready and willing :devilish: ;)

Last edited:
I enjoy those last two pics. I can hear the sounds as my cock throbs and unloads down her throat, my hands wrapped around the back of her head as face fuck her
Oh it is so so fun to fuck her throat. She's one of those submissive girls that HAS a gag reflex but just pushes past it and lets you do whatever you want to her. So once you hit that "throat barrier" (bottom left pic), you just force your cock past it (last two pics) as she gags and chokes.

Last edited:
She's petite (5'1", about 100 lbs), tight (in all the right places), has perky tits, and can be very very submissive.

I want to hear about (in explicit detail) the filthy things you'd like to do to my petite redhead. Posting your responses in the thread below is preferred. I love sharing her online and in person. If you're on Fetlife btw, hit us up...see profile!

View attachment 1700252 View attachment 1700258
Watch her train my fiancee how to take a bigger cock than mine. I am upper middle size but my fiancee would need an experienced trainer for herself!

Reactions: Mister_De_Sade
Something like this. Im sure we both would be proud of them both! Your wife would be a grewt mentor.

she leans submissive, but has been known to switch to dom if requested....and she can ride a cock like no other

Here she is riding the cock of a photographer I'd hired to shoot her while he chokes her with a belt

Last edited:
she leans submissive, but has been known to switch to dom if requested....and she can ride a cock like no other

Here she is riding the cock of a photographer I'd hired to shoot her while he chokes her with a belt

View attachment 1710111
That are some amazing cock-riding skills! I imagine her demonstrating this to my fiancee, then sliding off the cock just before bull cums! My fiance then sits and them two kiss each other, your gf holding mine by hair as she rides cock as shown. I am standing by side, enjoying my fiancee's apple shaped ass bouncing up and down. Not even daring to ask to join when i see them enjoying so much!

She's petite (5'1", about 100 lbs), tight (in all the right places), has perky tits, and can be very very submissive.

I want to hear about (in explicit detail) the filthy things you'd like to do to my petite redhead. Posting your responses in the thread below is preferred. I love sharing her online and in person. If you're on Fetlife btw, hit us up...see profile!

View attachment 1700252 View attachment 1700258
Absolutely beautiful 😍